Start by marking “Women Who Kill the Bitches from Hell” as Want to Read:
Women Who Kill the Bitches from Hell

Women Who Kill the Bitches from Hell

WARNING: this book is NOT for the faint of heart! It depicts realistic violence with vile and malicious activities, and delve into the darkness of the human heart and mind.

When we hear about a Serial Killer, we never consider the sex, we would immediately assume a man...right? but that's not always the case! Females are for the most part, the loving and caring protectors o
Published March 8th 2012 by Parker Publishing (first published October 31st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Women Who Kill the Bitches from Hell, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Women Who Kill the Bitches from Hell

Bernard DeLeo
Feb 18, 2012 Bernard DeLeo rated it really liked it
I’m not much of a nonfiction reader, but when I saw the title ‘Women Who Kill’, I sampled it and the gruesome nature of the book hooked my attention. Mr. Parker revealed to me in his portrayal of these women a common thread – they were regular, normal people and really disturbing was that they were also mostly nannies, nurses, and caretakers. ‘Women Who Kill’ makes for a great true life cautionary tale of what not to ignore about the people around us.
Jeannie Walker
Feb 13, 2013 Jeannie Walker rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Unfortunately I know about women who kill. No, I don't know all of them. Thank God! But, I personally know of two bitches from hell who planned, conspired and carried out the arsenic poisoning of my millionaire ex-husband. When I was helping law enforcement solve the murder, I did a lot of research and learned a lot about women who kill. I wrote "Fighting the Devil" an award-winning true crime about the heinous murder perpetuated by two very evil women, who pretended to be caregivers while they ...more
Jan 31, 2013 Jennifer rated it it was amazing
I know that women serial killers are out there but I never really put much thought into how many people they have killed. This book is so well researched and informative that you will not be able to put it down. You can tell the time that R. J. Parker put into his research and his words. I have never heard of many of the women in this book before, now I will never forget them. If you like to read true crime or if you ever wonder how a killer was caught you will want to read this book.
Newbee (JoAnn) Brown
Mar 21, 2012 Newbee (JoAnn) Brown rated it it was amazing
This is the 3rd book I've read of his, as always, very informative! But this one I have liked the best so far of his books, why? Probably cuz I'm female,lolol... This book is scary, women are more dangerous it seems as a serial killer! Not only are they sadistic but so good at it that they get away with it for years undetected and kill so many... WOW! Has me looking at all the females around me! Thanks again for writing another great book!
David
Apr 20, 2015 David rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: true-crime
Charles Starkweather & Caril Ann Fugate: (10 murders).

Delfina & Maria de Jesus Gonzalez: (91 murders).

Karla Homolka & Paul Bernardo: (3 murders).

Dorothea Puente: (10 murders).

Marybeth Tinning: (8 murders).

Fred & Rose West: (10+ murders).

R J Parker is a very sarcastic author. I liked this book once I got past the start.
Kat
Aug 29, 2012 Kat rated it it was ok
I got this on Amazon as a free Kindle book. The title caught my attention and I was somewhat interested in the topic so I thought I might as well download it.

The beginning of the book was quite well written. However, as I progressed on, it started to get confusing. The author would sometimes use the people's first name, and sometimes the last name, making me lose track of actually who is who. There were also some editing issues that started to irritate me, but it was nothing serious.

By the secon
Richard
Dec 02, 2014 Richard rated it it was ok
Shelves: non-fiction, crime
A short book outlining a number of infamous female murderers.

This book feels like a wikipedia trawl of a particular type of criminal massaged into a book. It isn't necessarily a bad book (I've read *much* worse), but there isn't any obvious 'voice' of the writer in the way the murderers or their crimes are described.

In summary, not a bad way to spend a couple of hours, but don't expect to be enriched by the experience.
Tima
Thankfully, this was a free book checked out from the Amazon Prime Library. The topic is fascinating to me but the book was so poorly executed. The stories were not researched well, he repeated one in two different chapters - at length; almost word for word.

In the middle of the chapters, he would use quotation marks to enter his own opinion. Or, he would say - Authors Note: I'm not proud they're from my country.
OR
"She had the worst luck? hmmmm." (Yes, that is in there. Lowercase "h" and all).

A
Melanie
Jul 05, 2014 Melanie rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle, freebies
This book was, at least, very informative. It felt more like reading the Reader's Digest than a proper book. It explains a bit of the nature and behavior of serial killers in a relatively detailed report, mentioning several famous murderers. An okay reading for a free eBook.
Carol Preflatish
Aug 23, 2012 Carol Preflatish rated it liked it
This was an interesting book. It was another free Kindle download and I thought it would good for research on a future book. I was pleasingly surprised to find that it was very informative. It held my interest and I found female serial killers to be a very interesting topic.

I did find a few grammatical and formatting errors. At one point, one of the pages repeated itself for about 10-15 pages. There were so many, I lost track of the number. Other than the repeating pages, the errors did not dist
Dawna
Apr 25, 2013 Dawna rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Sadly, this author seems to fail when writing about what seems to be his favorite subject. You would think the book would be filled with facts and information about all the different cases and yet it is poorly written, very briefly touches on each woman, and just seems lacking in all aspects. True crime is a favorite subject of mine - always wondering what were people thinking as they did these horrendous things, and the authors of most crime books are able to grasp some of these details. Sadly, ...more
Kizzle
Jan 24, 2013 Kizzle rated it it was amazing
Concise, Informative and insightful. Breaks down the different catorgories of women serial killers and prolific women serial killers of the last 3 centuries. It's amazing what people got away with before forensic science advanced. Wicked read!
Sara
Feb 19, 2012 Sara rated it did not like it
Shelves: true-crime, history
I was disappointed that there was not much new information in this book. Aside from the poor editing (use of the wrong word, missing words, misspellings, lack of enough background information, etc.), it was not a very interesting read.
Megan
Feb 06, 2013 Megan rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Poorly written and sketchy. Glad I only paid .99 for the lot. There are 4 books all together.
Sarah Maxfield
Sarah Maxfield marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2016
Donna Campbell
Donna Campbell marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2016
Michaela
Michaela marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2016
Niki
Niki marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2016
Roxanne
Roxanne rated it liked it
Aug 21, 2016
Jerald Helton
Jerald Helton rated it it was ok
Aug 19, 2016
Angie
Angie rated it liked it
Aug 18, 2016
Mayuri Gupta
Mayuri Gupta marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2016
Taylor Leszczynski
Taylor Leszczynski marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2016
Kristal
Kristal marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2016
Rowena Willson
Rowena Willson marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2016
Karen
Karen marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2016
karen tabassum.
karen tabassum. rated it it was amazing
Jul 17, 2016
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2016
Tessa Park
Tessa Park marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2016
Iriana Crane
Iriana Crane marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2016
  • Masquerade
  • Panzram: A Journal of Murder
  • The Ultimate Evil: The Truth about the Cult Murders: Son of Sam and Beyond
  • Alcatraz: A Definitive History of the Penitentiary Years
  • Me, Myself, and Them: A Firsthand Account of One Young Person's Experience with Schizophrenia
  • In Her Wake: A Child Psychiatrist Explores the Mystery of Her Mother's Suicide
  • The Everything Family Christmas Book: Stories, Songs, Recipes, Crafts, Traditions, and More!
  • 1888: London Murders in the Year of the Ripper
  • The Mammoth Book of Jack the Ripper
  • Killing Faith (Gabriel de Sade, #1)
  • Fat Chance
  • Picture Perfect: The Jodi Arias Story
  • Killing for Company: The Case of Dennis Nilsen
  • Fifty Shades of Lady Catherine Grey: The Sex Scandals that Shook the Tudor Court
RJ Parker, P.Mgr., MCrim, is an award winning and bestselling true crime author and co-owner with his daughters of RJ Parker Publishing. Inc. He has written 17 true crime books, available in eBook, paperback and audiobook editions, and have sold in over 100 countries. He holds Certifications in Serial Crime and Criminal Profiling.

ALL Paperbacks under RJ Parker Publishing are in the KINDLE MATCHBOO
More about R.J. Parker...

“Sip Peterson Hospital,” 0 likes