Start by marking “Women Who Kill the Bitches from Hell” as Want to Read:
Women Who Kill the Bitches from Hell

Women Who Kill the Bitches from Hell (True Crime Library RJPP #9)

3.42 of 5 stars 3.42  ·  rating details  ·  93 ratings  ·  13 reviews
WARNING: this book is NOT for the faint of heart! It depicts realistic violence with vile and malicious activities, and delve into the darkness of the human heart and mind.

When we hear about a Serial Killer, we never consider the sex, we would immediately assume a man...right? but that's not always the case! Females are for the most part, the loving and caring protectors o
Published March 8th 2012 by Parker Publishing (first published October 31st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Women Who Kill the Bitches from Hell, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Women Who Kill the Bitches from Hell

Bernard DeLeo
I’m not much of a nonfiction reader, but when I saw the title ‘Women Who Kill’, I sampled it and the gruesome nature of the book hooked my attention. Mr. Parker revealed to me in his portrayal of these women a common thread – they were regular, normal people and really disturbing was that they were also mostly nannies, nurses, and caretakers. ‘Women Who Kill’ makes for a great true life cautionary tale of what not to ignore about the people around us.
Jeannie Walker
Unfortunately I know about women who kill. No, I don't know all of them. Thank God! But, I personally know of two bitches from hell who planned, conspired and carried out the arsenic poisoning of my millionaire ex-husband. When I was helping law enforcement solve the murder, I did a lot of research and learned a lot about women who kill. I wrote "Fighting the Devil" an award-winning true crime about the heinous murder perpetuated by two very evil women, who pretended to be caregivers while they ...more
Kat
I got this on Amazon as a free Kindle book. The title caught my attention and I was somewhat interested in the topic so I thought I might as well download it.

The beginning of the book was quite well written. However, as I progressed on, it started to get confusing. The author would sometimes use the people's first name, and sometimes the last name, making me lose track of actually who is who. There were also some editing issues that started to irritate me, but it was nothing serious.

By the secon
Richard
A short book outlining a number of infamous female murderers.

This book feels like a wikipedia trawl of a particular type of criminal massaged into a book. It isn't necessarily a bad book (I've read *much* worse), but there isn't any obvious 'voice' of the writer in the way the murderers or their crimes are described.

In summary, not a bad way to spend a couple of hours, but don't expect to be enriched by the experience.
Tima
Thankfully, this was a free book checked out from the Amazon Prime Library. The topic is fascinating to me but the book was so poorly executed. The stories were not researched well, he repeated one in two different chapters - at length; almost word for word.

In the middle of the chapters, he would use quotation marks to enter his own opinion. Or, he would say - Authors Note: I'm not proud they're from my country.
OR
"She had the worst luck? hmmmm." (Yes, that is in there. Lowercase "h" and all).

A
Arya
This book was, at least, very informative. It felt more like reading the Reader's Digest than a proper book. It explains a bit of the nature and behavior of serial killers in a relatively detailed report, mentioning several famous murderers. An okay reading for a free eBook.
Carol Preflatish
This was an interesting book. It was another free Kindle download and I thought it would good for research on a future book. I was pleasingly surprised to find that it was very informative. It held my interest and I found female serial killers to be a very interesting topic.

I did find a few grammatical and formatting errors. At one point, one of the pages repeated itself for about 10-15 pages. There were so many, I lost track of the number. Other than the repeating pages, the errors did not dist
Dawna
Sadly, this author seems to fail when writing about what seems to be his favorite subject. You would think the book would be filled with facts and information about all the different cases and yet it is poorly written, very briefly touches on each woman, and just seems lacking in all aspects. True crime is a favorite subject of mine - always wondering what were people thinking as they did these horrendous things, and the authors of most crime books are able to grasp some of these details. Sadly, ...more
I know that women serial killers are out there but I never really put much thought into how many people they have killed. This book is so well researched and informative that you will not be able to put it down. You can tell the time that R. J. Parker put into his research and his words. I have never heard of many of the women in this book before, now I will never forget them. If you like to read true crime or if you ever wonder how a killer was caught you will want to read this book.
Newbee (JoAnn) Brown
This is the 3rd book I've read of his, as always, very informative! But this one I have liked the best so far of his books, why? Probably cuz I'm female,lolol... This book is scary, women are more dangerous it seems as a serial killer! Not only are they sadistic but so good at it that they get away with it for years undetected and kill so many... WOW! Has me looking at all the females around me! Thanks again for writing another great book!
Kizzle
Concise, Informative and insightful. Breaks down the different catorgories of women serial killers and prolific women serial killers of the last 3 centuries. It's amazing what people got away with before forensic science advanced. Wicked read!
Sara
I was disappointed that there was not much new information in this book. Aside from the poor editing (use of the wrong word, missing words, misspellings, lack of enough background information, etc.), it was not a very interesting read.
Megan
Poorly written and sketchy. Glad I only paid .99 for the lot. There are 4 books all together.
Kara
Kara marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2014
erin hutchinson
erin hutchinson marked it as to-read
Ida
Ida marked it as to-read
Abbie Stewart
Abbie Stewart marked it as to-read
Dale Knepp
Dale Knepp marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2014
Susan Skinner
Susan Skinner marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
Patricia Atkinson
Patricia Atkinson marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2014
Lynn
Lynn marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2014
  • A Regency Holiday
  • One Imperfect Christmas
  • The Fallen
  • The Mammoth Book of Jack the Ripper
  • The Everything Family Christmas Book: Stories, Songs, Recipes, Crafts, Traditions, and More!
  • Waves of Regret
  • Through Smoke
  • Seeing the Elephant
  • Irrefutable
  • Heartfire (Search For Love, #5)
  • The Santa Shop
Internationally acclaimed #1 bestselling and award-winning author RJ Parker is most well known for his books, TOP CASES of The FBI (Winner of the World Book Awards 2012), Unsolved Serial Killings and Women Who Kill. He has seven true crime books available in eBook, paperback and audiobook formats and his new book, Killer Kids will be released in January 2013.

Canadian Author RJ Parker was born and
More about R.J. Parker...
Serial Killer Series (Serial Killers #1-4) Parents Who Killed Their Children: Filicide (True Crime Library RJPP, #3) CASE CLOSED: Serial Killers Captured (True Crime Library RJPP, #14) Unsolved Serial Killings (True Crime Library RJPP, #10) Top Cases of the FBI (True Crime Library RJPP, #12)