Start by marking “Women Who Kill the Bitches from Hell” as Want to Read:
Women Who Kill the Bitches from Hell

Women Who Kill the Bitches from Hell

3.39 of 5 stars 3.39  ·  rating details  ·  108 ratings  ·  14 reviews
WARNING: this book is NOT for the faint of heart! It depicts realistic violence with vile and malicious activities, and delve into the darkness of the human heart and mind.

When we hear about a Serial Killer, we never consider the sex, we would immediately assume a man...right? but that's not always the case! Females are for the most part, the loving and caring protectors o
Published March 8th 2012 by Parker Publishing (first published October 31st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Women Who Kill the Bitches from Hell, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Women Who Kill the Bitches from Hell

Bernard DeLeo
I’m not much of a nonfiction reader, but when I saw the title ‘Women Who Kill’, I sampled it and the gruesome nature of the book hooked my attention. Mr. Parker revealed to me in his portrayal of these women a common thread – they were regular, normal people and really disturbing was that they were also mostly nannies, nurses, and caretakers. ‘Women Who Kill’ makes for a great true life cautionary tale of what not to ignore about the people around us.
Jeannie Walker
Unfortunately I know about women who kill. No, I don't know all of them. Thank God! But, I personally know of two bitches from hell who planned, conspired and carried out the arsenic poisoning of my millionaire ex-husband. When I was helping law enforcement solve the murder, I did a lot of research and learned a lot about women who kill. I wrote "Fighting the Devil" an award-winning true crime about the heinous murder perpetuated by two very evil women, who pretended to be caregivers while they ...more
Kat
I got this on Amazon as a free Kindle book. The title caught my attention and I was somewhat interested in the topic so I thought I might as well download it.

The beginning of the book was quite well written. However, as I progressed on, it started to get confusing. The author would sometimes use the people's first name, and sometimes the last name, making me lose track of actually who is who. There were also some editing issues that started to irritate me, but it was nothing serious.

By the secon
Richard
A short book outlining a number of infamous female murderers.

This book feels like a wikipedia trawl of a particular type of criminal massaged into a book. It isn't necessarily a bad book (I've read *much* worse), but there isn't any obvious 'voice' of the writer in the way the murderers or their crimes are described.

In summary, not a bad way to spend a couple of hours, but don't expect to be enriched by the experience.
Tima
Thankfully, this was a free book checked out from the Amazon Prime Library. The topic is fascinating to me but the book was so poorly executed. The stories were not researched well, he repeated one in two different chapters - at length; almost word for word.

In the middle of the chapters, he would use quotation marks to enter his own opinion. Or, he would say - Authors Note: I'm not proud they're from my country.
OR
"She had the worst luck? hmmmm." (Yes, that is in there. Lowercase "h" and all).

A
David
Charles Starkweather & Caril Ann Fugate: (10 murders).

Delfina & Maria de Jesus Gonzalez: (91 murders).

Karla Homolka & Paul Bernardo: (3 murders).

Dorothea Puente: (10 murders).

Marybeth Tinning: (8 murders).

Fred & Rose West: (10+ murders).

R J Parker is a very sarcastic author. I liked this book once I got past the start.
Melanie
This book was, at least, very informative. It felt more like reading the Reader's Digest than a proper book. It explains a bit of the nature and behavior of serial killers in a relatively detailed report, mentioning several famous murderers. An okay reading for a free eBook.
Carol Preflatish
This was an interesting book. It was another free Kindle download and I thought it would good for research on a future book. I was pleasingly surprised to find that it was very informative. It held my interest and I found female serial killers to be a very interesting topic.

I did find a few grammatical and formatting errors. At one point, one of the pages repeated itself for about 10-15 pages. There were so many, I lost track of the number. Other than the repeating pages, the errors did not dist
Dawna
Sadly, this author seems to fail when writing about what seems to be his favorite subject. You would think the book would be filled with facts and information about all the different cases and yet it is poorly written, very briefly touches on each woman, and just seems lacking in all aspects. True crime is a favorite subject of mine - always wondering what were people thinking as they did these horrendous things, and the authors of most crime books are able to grasp some of these details. Sadly, ...more
I know that women serial killers are out there but I never really put much thought into how many people they have killed. This book is so well researched and informative that you will not be able to put it down. You can tell the time that R. J. Parker put into his research and his words. I have never heard of many of the women in this book before, now I will never forget them. If you like to read true crime or if you ever wonder how a killer was caught you will want to read this book.
Newbee (JoAnn) Brown
This is the 3rd book I've read of his, as always, very informative! But this one I have liked the best so far of his books, why? Probably cuz I'm female,lolol... This book is scary, women are more dangerous it seems as a serial killer! Not only are they sadistic but so good at it that they get away with it for years undetected and kill so many... WOW! Has me looking at all the females around me! Thanks again for writing another great book!
Kizzle
Concise, Informative and insightful. Breaks down the different catorgories of women serial killers and prolific women serial killers of the last 3 centuries. It's amazing what people got away with before forensic science advanced. Wicked read!
Sara
I was disappointed that there was not much new information in this book. Aside from the poor editing (use of the wrong word, missing words, misspellings, lack of enough background information, etc.), it was not a very interesting read.
Megan
Poorly written and sketchy. Glad I only paid .99 for the lot. There are 4 books all together.
Elisabeth
Elisabeth marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2015
Suzie Flohr
Suzie Flohr marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2015
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2015
Jenn M
Jenn M marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2015
Hadena James
Hadena James marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2015
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
May 28, 2015
Ashley Chaney
Ashley Chaney marked it as to-read
May 17, 2015
Dawn Moniz
Dawn Moniz marked it as to-read
May 15, 2015
Gitte
Gitte marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2015
Ditra Curley
Ditra Curley marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2015
Ryan
Ryan marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2015
  • The Usurper
  • Sand
  • Artistic License
  • The Fallen
  • The Everything Family Christmas Book: Stories, Songs, Recipes, Crafts, Traditions, and More!
  • Getting Sassy
  • The Mammoth Book of Jack the Ripper
  • Carved in Darkness
  • Legwork
  • Seeing the Elephant
  • Killing Faith (Gabriel de Sade, #1)
  • Cool Shade
RJ Parker, P.Mgr., MCrim, is an award winning and bestselling true crime author and co-owner with his daughters of RJ Parker Publishing. Inc. He has written 17 true crime books, available in eBook, paperback and audiobook editions, and have sold in over 100 countries. He holds Certifications in Serial Crime and Criminal Profiling.

ALL Paperbacks under RJ Parker Publishing are in the KINDLE MATCHBOO
More about R.J. Parker...
Parents Who Killed Their Children: Filicide Serial Killer Case Files Social Media Monsters: Internet Killers CASE CLOSED: Serial Killers Captured Serial Killers Abridged