On My Lady's Honor (And One for All, #1)

On My Lady's Honor (And One for All #1)

3.36 of 5 stars 3.36  ·  rating details  ·  36 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Sophie Delamanse envies the life led by her twin brother, a Musketeer in the King's Guard. But when tragedy strikes her family, Sophie must take her brother's place. Only then can she get her revenge on Count Lamotte, her brother's supposed friend and her own affianced husband, who deserted them both in their hour of need.

Lamotte is delighted when his comrade-in-arms retur...more
Published (first published August 1st 2002)

To ask other readers questions about On My Lady's Honor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about On My Lady's Honor

liirogue
2.5 stars. The idea is great but lacking a bit in execution. I wanted to be a musketeer as a little girl so this seemed right up my alley. My only complaint is the book requires too much suspension of belief. The author never describes how exactly the main character pulls off being a man. Nothing about changing her voice or her mannerisms. She laughs a lot - doesn't she sound like a girl instead of a man? What about when she runs - men tend to run quite differently then women. So if the author h...more
slayra
Lord Rose
It's been a while since I read this, but I remember it as being pretty fun, if unbelievable. And I always like reading book set in the 1600s and books set in France, and this was both :D (But then, I'm biased towards cross-dressing stories.)
SandraE
I loved this story. Obviously a woman passing herself off as a man is ridiculous but by ignoring this fact it is actually a great story. I look forward to reading the other books in this series.
Isis
Not bad, if you like genre romance, I suppose. Which I don't, so I didn't finish.
Jacqueline
A good read, interesting story and likable characters.
Lydia
This book is like fanfiction.
Lindsay
Anna
Anna added it
Aug 10, 2014
LaJeana
LaJeana marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2014
Manda Bouthillier
Manda Bouthillier marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2014
Catie
Catie marked it as to-read
May 17, 2014
Jennifer Held
Jennifer Held marked it as to-read
May 15, 2014
Lindsay
Lindsay marked it as to-read
May 07, 2014
Misfit
Misfit added it
Apr 30, 2014
Don
Don marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2014
Rafayet Tarafder
Rafayet Tarafder marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2014
Nenia Campbell
Nenia Campbell marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2014
Christina
Christina marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2014
Theresa Depiano
Theresa Depiano marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2013
Joana
Joana marked it as to-read
Nov 03, 2013
Chrissy
Chrissy marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2013
Davina
Davina marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Three Times a Bridesmaid The Mistress Affair Raven's Bride Tempting Taine Thief of Hearts (And One for All, #3)