Start by marking “More Than Perfect” as Want to Read:
More Than Perfect

More Than Perfect

3.67 of 5 stars 3.67  ·  rating details  ·  143 ratings  ·  17 reviews

Paperback, Harlequin Desire, #2139, 192 pages
Published February 2012 by Harlequin Books (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about More Than Perfect, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about More Than Perfect

Saly
I didn't enjoy this book much because I guess never warmed up to the hero, he was rude and cold, he had a nice father then his father was betrayed, he got into all revenge mode, the only good thing was his best friend then a woman came between them and now he has the custody of his best friend's kid and a custody battle looming so he wants to find the perfect wife, like he found the perfect PA through a program.

The heroine is the PA, she loves him, though her confidence is not much because of a
May
4.5
Wonderful

it was slow in the beginning then it became wonderful <3
Anja
Jan 14, 2015 Anja marked it as to-read

Angie Colter can't understand who wouldn't want to spend time with the sexy, caring and utterly compelling Lucius and darling baby Mikey. Then she discovers his goal. With a few tweaks to the programand to her appearanceAngie will be the perfect wife! But what if Lucius finds out the
Lisa Tsuruda
I read every single Day Leclaire book that she writes for the Desire line. This is interesting as this novel brings together characters from her Dante's Inferno series and another series. I was pulling for Angie, Lucius' beyond amazing PA who realizes that she is the only one who is perfectly matched for her boss. He's also inherited his deceased best friend's baby and is of course, looking for the most perfect wife to be his wife, a mother, a gourmet cook, interior designer and the list goes on ...more
Dancer
When billionaire Lucius Devlin inherits his best friend's child, he needs a wife. Preferably one who fulfills his every need. So he checks out the Pretorius Program, since it had once found him the perfect assistant.…
Angie Colter can't understand who wouldn't want to spend time with the sexy, caring and utterly compelling Lucius and darling baby Mikey. Then she discovers his goal. With a few tweaks to the program—and to her appearance—Angie will be the perfect wife! But what if Lucius finds out
Melissa Maxwell
I did not know this was in the series with nothing short of perfect but I glad when I realized it. Angie has been in love with her boss since she met him but her saw her as no more than office furniture. When she dazzles a client with her looks she finally gets his attention. Decline is looking for a wife to look after his godson but even using the pretorius program he is unable to find the perfect wife. Angie realizes he is looking for a wife and consorts with Jett (book 1) to make sure she com ...more
jR
I really liked this book. This is the my debut to Day Leclaire's works and I would definitely look for her other books. I love it that the guy is not perfect at all. I love how the heroine is not intimidated by him. I love her smart mouth and smartass comments. I love it too that the guy takes all her comments in an amusing way. It shows that he isn't shortfused and that this girl already affected him in an endearing way.

All in all, this book is good!
Carolina
This book is quite wonderful, filled with fun witty conversation between the two main characters. It pulls at your sweet heart strings and gives you a little of a need to say the same ol' thing> boys are blind!. The only thing i seem to have missed is a little bit more in the backdrop of Lucians past hungups that made it so hard for him to trust.
Mombo
Excellent! Yes, two more than perfect people can find love even if they don't think they need it or want it.

Unbelievable how one can be so good looking, rich, and talented and no one snaps him/her up immediately. Real life works differently. I should know. ;)
Kate
Overall rating -- 3.5 stars

Minor characters from Nothing Short Of Perfect appear in this book.
Betzacosta Fiction
Lo leí ayer, como pasa con Day es dulce, ligero y los dialogos son bastante fluidos, sin embargo no me gusto que lo que le escondía lo supieramos en el mismo libro.
pero así y todo amo a esta autora
E. R.
I couldn't get over one detail, so the whole book was over for me. Still, all's well that end's well.
Zoe Liew
Formulaic and predictable. Still, I liked their interactions.
Brittney Bower
finally the man finds true love from a woman and a child.
Sloan
i like this book but it kind of had no real depth.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Billionaires and Babies
Roub
absolutely loved it !!
Jennifer marie Brown
Jennifer marie Brown is currently reading it
Jul 26, 2015
Robyn
Robyn marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2015
Aditi
Aditi added it
Jul 23, 2015
Erin McDonough
Erin McDonough marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2015
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2015
brenda jennlngs
brenda jennlngs marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2015
Danielle Morganti
Danielle Morganti marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • What Happens in Charleston... (Dynasties: The Kincaids #2)
  • Billionaire's Jet Set Babies
  • Her Little Secret, His Hidden Heir
  • The Nanny Bombshell
  • The Cowboy's Pride
  • The Paternity Proposition (Dalton Twins #1)
  • Sex, Lies and the Southern Belle (Dynasties: The Kincaids #1)
  • To Kiss a King (Kings of California, #11)
  • The Ties that Bind
  • Claiming His Royal Heir
  • Whatever the Price (Hollywood #2)
  • Billionaire Baby Dilemma
  • The Lost Girls of Johnson's Bayou
  • Secret Son, Convenient Wife
  • Strictly Temporary
  • A Touch of Persuasion (Men Of Wolff Mountain #2)
  • Bought: His Temporary Fiancee (The Takeover #4)
  • The Tycoon's Temporary Baby (Harlequin Desire)
Wacky comes naturally to Day Leclaire. It always has. Or maybe she's just a trouble magnet.

Like the time she taught all the kids in her kindergarten class how to lock the bathroom stalls and slide out underneath. Or when she became the first kindergartner in the school's history to get suspended, after starting a glue war to the tune of one carpet, ten emergency haircuts, fifteen shirts, three pa
More about Day Leclaire...
Dante's Blackmailed Bride: The Dante Legacy (The Dante Legacy #1) Dante's Stolen Wife (The Dante Legacy #2) Claimed: The Pregnant Heiress (The Takeover #1) Dante's Contract Marriage (The Dante Legacy #4) Dante's Wedding Deception (The Dante Legacy #3)