Start by marking “MBA Admission for Smarties: The No-Nonsense Guide to Acceptance at Top Business Schools” as Want to Read:

4.09 of 5 stars 4.09  ·  rating details  ·  11 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Going for an MBA? Show your management smarts by following this straight-talking advice that will direct you through the MBA admissions maze. Written by two leading experts in MBA admissions consulting, MBA Admissions for Smarties reveals vital, yet often-neglected steps that will save you from the needless disappointment of applying at the wrong time, for the wrong reason ...more
Published November 14th 2011 by CreateSpace (first published November 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about MBA Admission for Smarties, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about MBA Admission for Smarties

Staci Gray
This is a great book to buy if you are considering getting your MBA. The book is organized in two parts 1) Identify and setting your strategy and 2) tips on how to set you apart from other candidates. The key things I found helpful in the book are the Bottom Line summaries at the end of each chapter summarizing the key points, clear and meaningful examples that help understand the concepts and sample resumes, and the options for those that have a lower than ideal GMAT or GPA results.

Definitely
Michael
First i want to say thank you to Linda & Judy, i won a copy of this book from goodreads. I truly found this book very insightful to the process of applying to a MBA program. Although I may never apply to a MBA program, I am certain that I will use this information to my advantage when I apply for admission to graduate school. Anyone that is applying for graduate school should really read this book. The shoulds and should nots are in the book.
Erum Whyne
This is very informative and useful for those applying to or intending to apply to MBA programs. It gives you an idea of where you are in relation to the requirements for admission and is very straightforward. Really helpful.
Phoenix Carvelli
Review copy won on Goodreads.com on 4-21-12.

This book would have been a handy reference item when I went back to school! Better late than never! Well done!
Lisa
Full of useful facts. I'll definitely.return to this book for tips in the future.
Manjari Agrawal
Resourceful for MBA admission applicants.
Ho Hoang hue
Ho Hoang hue marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2015
Mariam Talakhadze
Mariam Talakhadze marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2015
Tushar Khatri
Tushar Khatri marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2014
Kchia
Kchia marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2013
Shunaidkhan
Shunaidkhan marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2013
Gaby
Gaby is currently reading it
Mar 01, 2013
Hassan Manzar
Hassan Manzar marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2012
K
K marked it as to-read
May 13, 2012
Butterflyshines
Butterflyshines marked it as to-read
Lisa Valentine
Lisa Valentine marked it as to-read
Marissa-dono
Marissa-dono marked it as to-read
Kame