Start by marking “The Body Language of Dating: Read His Signals, Send Your Own, and Get the Guy” as Want to Read:
The Body Language of Dating: Read His Signals, Send Your Own, and Get the Guy

The Body Language of Dating: Read His Signals, Send Your Own, and Get the Guy

3.35  ·  Rating Details  ·  49 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews
Nationally renowned body language expert Tonya Reiman turns her attention to romance—explaining how to read the signals of your date, your mate, or that cutie across the bar—and never get rejected again!

Attraction : It’s biological. It’s physical. It’s chemical. It’s mental. But it doesn’t end there. It’s also: Detectable. Manageable. Maneuverable.

In The Body Language of
Published January 3rd 2012 by Gallery Books

To ask other readers questions about The Body Language of Dating, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Body Language of Dating

Sasha
Aug 17, 2012 Sasha rated it liked it
I received this book as a free advanced reader copy from here on Goodreads. I did a horrible job reading it in advanced, but I'm finished now!

I think this book is great if you're a novice about body language. I've read about body language before and interested in it in general, so not everything was new to me, which is fine. She gave good ideas of what some behavior that would indicate being approachable or unapproachable. There are pictures and it ranges from expressions that you make, to your
Kathy Robbins
Dec 30, 2011 Kathy Robbins rated it really liked it
Shelves: first-reads
The Body Language of Dating is a comprehensive analysis of the role of the anatomy in dating behaviors.

Written primarily for women, Reiman devotes the first half of the book to the various body parts of the two genders and how they have developed over time to fill a specific function.

Using a light writing style for a very in-depth subject, Reiman captivates the reader by peppering information with photos, blocks of separate information and sections called "body watch", which are specific tidbits
Huma Rashid
Feb 23, 2013 Huma Rashid rated it liked it
I read this book as part of an attempt to better prepare for voir dire, the process by which attorneys select jurors. I've read about body language before, just for fun, and realized during my first voir dire session that what I had learned on my own was proving to be quite helpful. This renewed my interest in the subject and I tracked down several related books, including this one.

The writing style is engaging and fun, and it's a solid intro to body language. This wasn't all that helpful to me
Kelly
Jun 13, 2014 Kelly rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It was an adjustment to hear her pronounce "human" as "yoo-man" nearly every other word in the first chapters, but once I got past that, it was an overall interesting listen.
Mon
Nov 18, 2012 Mon rated it did not like it
The book talks a lot about what the author thinks of as evolution. Well and it suggests men pass on their genes only to their sons and women also only produce baby girls that are carrying on their genes. Here and there, she makes some points about dating and how to dress up and be approachable which is good. I wish she had stuck with that throughout the book and left the science to the scientists.
Rada
Sep 27, 2014 Rada rated it liked it
It was interesting. I liked learning about how man has developed through the millenia to get where we are today.
Linda S
Jan 23, 2013 Linda S rated it liked it
It was okay --- I didn't think her dating advice was anything new or novel, but I did like the research on why men and women are different on an evolutionary level. If the research is correct, it was very enlightening. If not, it was at least fun to think about and the author used good examples.
Mandie
Feb 02, 2012 Mandie rated it really liked it
Shelves: done
I wish I had this book yrs ago and then I would have not married the jerk I'm married to now!
I just got done monday and I'm planning reading it again! I think it helps with every relationship not just dating. On how to read people and what signs your putting out there! Great book!
Marilyn
Feb 11, 2012 Marilyn rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: not-sorted
This book was a fun and interesting read. I studied body language in the past, but this book covers more than I had learned. The book is an enjoyable read and should be kept on your shelf. It should be kept for ready-reference.
Olga
Apr 17, 2012 Olga rated it really liked it
Well, girls if you didnt have the "game" before now you can have it. This book is also amazing if you want to understand why you are attracted to certain things in a guy and pretty amazing if you love body language :D
Carolanne
Sep 19, 2012 Carolanne rated it did not like it
this book is horrible. I quit at the point where she suggested it was okay to not have an hour glass figure because you could always get a booty implant. ("look away feminists")
Fullfaun
Oct 01, 2015 Fullfaun rated it it was amazing
listening to disc #7 right now....she has a chapter on when a guy disrespects then compliments you. The PROD approach.
Really good book.
Karen
Jan 23, 2012 Karen rated it did not like it
This book is god-awful!
Rory Macbeth
Rory Macbeth marked it as to-read
May 25, 2016
Janice
Janice rated it it was amazing
May 28, 2016
Sahoo
Sahoo marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2016
Ben Nash
Ben Nash rated it liked it
Jan 16, 2016
Laura marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2016
Sarahi Alvarez
Sarahi Alvarez is currently reading it
Jan 30, 2016
Richard
Richard marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2015
kjgowers
kjgowers rated it liked it
Nov 26, 2015
Lamar J
Lamar J rated it it was ok
Sep 11, 2015
Lori Mertes
Lori Mertes marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2015
Laura O
Laura O rated it liked it
Sep 04, 2015
خسشةش
خسشةش marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2015
Kk
Kk marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2015
Peta Campbell
Peta Campbell rated it really liked it
Jul 21, 2015