Start by marking “Who's Who?” as Want to Read:
Who's Who?

Who's Who?

3.25 of 5 stars 3.25  ·  rating details  ·  63 ratings  ·  20 reviews
Over in these pages
where it's hard to tell who's who,
live six pairs of twins
who are the best at what they do.

"Laugh!" say the twins.
"We laugh!" So will you.

And you'll giggle as you read
while you try to tell who's who.
Published August 7th 2012 by Feiwel & Friends

To ask other readers questions about Who's Who?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Who's Who?

Brunette Librarian
Find other reviews at The Brunette Librarian's Blog

I’m not a children’s librarian, and although I do enjoy a good picture book, I sometimes don’t agree with what’s on the best of lists. I read them purely for enjoyment, and some more than others as with everything in life, are simply better. This is not one of those books. While the illustrations are incredibly cute and playful, the text and rhyming rhythm of the book seemed off to me.

The story is comprised of small poems in the wildlife king
Layla & Rachel
The first time we read Ken Geist's Who's Who?, Rachel didn't like it. We think it's important to put that right out front. Some of the rhymes just seemed too awkward and if there's one thing that Rachel can't stand, it's poor rhyming in read-aloud books.

But then Layla wanted to read it again. And again. And again. And finally Rachel found the cadence. And then Rachel wanted to read it again as well.

Over in the barnyard
where the cows moo and moo,
lives a noisy little calf
and her loud twin, Blue.
Savannah Harpster
Who’s Who? is a cute little rhyming book about six pairs of twins that do what they do best together. Each set of twins coming from a different area, ranging from the barnyard to the garden to the jungle to the pond to the caves all the way to the night sky. Small children of any age would enjoy this story about animals. The corky and fun characters bring laughter to the story with the help of rhyming words. This allows children to recognize what each animal does best and where they live. While ...more
Mary
This is a great book for ECE for anyone who is a twin or who is learning about animals. It has a fun and easy-to-learn meter with lots of repetition.
Brynja Carlson
Every line in this book rhymes with the word "who." It gets to be too much, and often times the author really has to stretch himself to make it rhyme. For example, this page: "Over in the cave where you only see a few lives an itty bitty bat and his tiny twin, Stu." (you only see a few what?) Brynja liked this book but I hated reading it because the whole rhyming concept just didn't seem to work out in this book. (two stars as an average because I hated it but she really liked it)
Barbara
Six pairs of animal twins are introduced through rhyming text in this picture book--cows, bunnies, monkeys, fish, bats, and owls. Young readers will love making the same sounds the twins do and noticing how each twin is alike and different. They'll also love the way the story ends, making it a nice read-aloud title. The acrylic and colored pencil illustrations brim with rich colors, details, and quotation balloons, lending the book a cartoonish effect.
Kayce
This story was inspired by the author's own twins. At times the rhyming was awkward, and I didn't quite get the message about twins until I read the author bio on the back dust jacket flap. Still, this one could be a good story time read for the little twins in your life!
Alice
This was fun book about twins. I liked that it rhymed and the pictures were cute and about being twins. It can also just be a fun story and doesn't have to be at all for a child who is a twin. Fun Story!
Paula
Illustrations and simple rhyming text introduce six pairs of animal twins, that moo, hop, swing, swim, flap, and hoot their way through the day.
Kendra
Some the rhymes were pushing it, but it's still fun and would be an easy one to share with a crowd. Plus, it's a fun, non-sappy twin book! Yay!
Kim Patton
Simple rhyming tale about different animals in a rhythmic predictable story. Cute illustrations, would appeal to younger children.
Edward Sullivan
An appealingly illustrated rhyming story featuring several pairs of animal twins.
Sharon Lawler
Set of animal twins, bright pictures and rhyming text will keep the kids entertained.
Bethe
Not much to recommend this book, rhymes are stilted, tenses mixed, illustrations so-so.
Donalyn
Playful rhyming text featuring several sets of animal twins.
Marshmallowlemonade
Fun rhyme variation of "over in the meadow" about animal twins.
Rachel
Delightful play on "Over in the meadow" with a homage to twins.
Yoo Kyung Sung
Good concept book about action verbs with animal spices
Ecl  Storytellers
A new version of "Over in the Meadow"
Nadia
Great story for kids who are a twin.
Lacey
Lacey added it
May 15, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
The Three Little Fish And The Big Bad Shark Batman: 4 Adventure Stories Thank You Prayer (My First Taggies Book) Titanic Let's Go! 4 Easy-to-read Books: Let's Go! 4 Easy-to-read Books