Start by marking “Nutrition Diva's Top 10 Weight Loss Myths - Busted!” as Want to Read:
Nutrition Diva's Top 10 Weight Loss Myths - Busted!

Nutrition Diva's Top 10 Weight Loss Myths - Busted!

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  1 rating  ·  0 reviews
Make this the last year that "losing weight" tops your list of New Year's Resolutions!
Licensed nutritionist and dedicated myth-buster Monica Reinagel (aka the Nutrition Diva) tackles the10 biggest weight loss myths that keep you from achieving your goals.
Elaborate theories and complicated regimens sell books and magazines but they (obviously) don't offer a real soluti
Published January 10th 2012 by MPS

Be the first to ask a question about Nutrition Diva's Top 10 Weight Loss Myths - Busted!

I’m a licensed nutritionist with a Master’s of Science in Human Nutrition. I also went to culinary school. But long before all of that, I went to music school and studied to be an opera singer–which is what I spent the first half of my professional life doing. (Hence my alter-ego, The Nutrition Diva)

These days, I spend most of my time writing and speaking about food and nutrition. In addition to t
More about Monica Reinagel...
Nutrition Diva's Secrets for a Healthy Diet: What to Eat, What to Avoid, and What to Stop Worrying About The Inflammation-Free Diet Plan: The Scientific Way to Lose Weight, Banish Pain, Prevent Disease, and Slow Aging Nutrition Diva's 5 Secrets for Aging Well Nutrition Zombies: Top 10 Myths That Refuse to Die: (And How to Keep Them From Sabotaging Your Diet) How to Win at Losing: 10 Diet Myths that Keep You From Succeeding