Start by marking “The Real You: Daily Readings for Daughters of the King” as Want to Read:
The Real You: Daily Readings for Daughters of the King

The Real You: Daily Readings for Daughters of the King

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating Details  ·  2 Ratings  ·  1 Review
Captivating and eye opening, this short study equips the reader with confidence in who she is and who she was created to be. Young women today struggle with self-image in almost every area of life. Through real, relatable stories and scriptures to strengthen confidence, this 14-day study is great to do alone or in a small group setting.
Published October 18th 2011 by Createspace

To ask other readers questions about The Real You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Real You

Amanda Beth
Dec 06, 2011 Amanda Beth rated it it was amazing
I know this book was meant for teenage girls, but I am in my 30s and I was blessed by it. I think we all need to be reminded often of how beautiful we are in the eyes of the Lord. Misty did an excellent job comparing how God sees us as opposed to the world's view of beauty.

Every woman longs to feel beautiful. We spend a great amount of time and money working on our outward appearances trying to reach the world's standard of beauty, only to find that it's never lasting. What a great feeling it i
Morgan
Morgan marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2014
Shayla Drumm
Shayla Drumm marked it as to-read
May 29, 2012
Nicole
Nicole rated it it was amazing
Dec 14, 2011