Start by marking “Alien vs. Predator: Thrill of the Hunt” as Want to Read:
Alien vs. Predator: Thrill of the Hunt

Alien vs. Predator: Thrill of the Hunt (Aliens Comics)

In the farthest reaches of space, a creature terrified us. Acid blood. Armored skin. Razor-sharp teeth. No mercy. In the depths of a rain forest, another creature hunted us. Perfect camouflage. Fearsome weapons. Brutal methods. No conscience. In 2004, these monsters clashed on Earth in the greatest battle the universe has ever known. But far in the future, long after a tec ...more
Published October 19th 2004 by Dark Horse Books

To ask other readers questions about Alien vs. Predator, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Alien vs. Predator

Rick Hunter
Dec 12, 2015 Rick Hunter rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: only hardcore AVP fans
This is something that came out years ago and I missed it when it was new. I never thought I'd get a chance to read any of this series, but someone bought it for the group comics app that I'm part of. I was looking for something to read, but didn't know what I wanted. I just decided to search the A's for something to read and stumbled upon this.

Roger Robinson is the artist for the series. Another person, whose name escapes me right now, drew 2 of the 96 pages. Their contribution isn't much. So,
Quaskie
Apr 21, 2016 Quaskie rated it liked it
Your average AvP story: a colony full of Marines, a Predator stranded on the planet, an Alien hive.

The artwork seemed promising in the beginning but 'till the end it turned into a horribly drawn comic. That's not something you might not observe the first time, though. Some panels looked better than others.

Now I don't wanna spoil anything but the story unfolded in a hurry, leaving no time for some more character formation which would've served well later on. You know who's who, except you don't
Kaisersoze
Nov 03, 2013 Kaisersoze rated it did not like it
This read like a poor imitation of the original Alien Vs Predator comic, right down to the extended moralistic discussion between two characters as they approached the planet where the action was all set to take place. Once there, the reader is confronted by artwork that made distinguishing between characters difficult, confusing action scenes, shifting character motivations - seemingly for no reason at all - and an end to the graphic novel that left things completely up in the air.

Very disappoi
Mark
May 26, 2012 Mark rated it it was ok
This graphic novel is a sequel to the film, set long after our alien friends tangled on Earth. In this tale, foolish humans repeat the mistakes of the past. Written by Mike Kennedy, pencils by Roger Robinson with Dustin Weaver, and inks by James Pascoe with Randy Emberlin. The small size of the book doesn’t do the artwork justice.

Published in trade paperback by Dark Horse Comics.
Petabyte
Nov 24, 2007 Petabyte rated it it was ok
Shelves: kmks
Doesn't deliver. I was expecting lots of Predator vs Alien punchup (slashup?!), gratuitous xenoform clawing, biting and a great thrill of a hunt - but instead there's just humans talking, talking, talking. Give me my 10 minutes back. I won't say this too often: But the AvP movie was a lot better.
Gustavo
its really tight
Chris Dooley
Chris Dooley rated it liked it
Sep 15, 2016
BookDB
BookDB marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2016
Celina
Celina added it
Sep 17, 2016
Dion Lay
Dion Lay rated it it was ok
Sep 04, 2016
Oblivion80
Oblivion80 marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2016
Grant Laird
Grant Laird rated it it was amazing
Aug 28, 2016
France
France marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2016
Chris Quinn
Chris Quinn marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2016
Ali
Ali rated it it was ok
Aug 14, 2016
Kashydo
Kashydo marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2016
Stephen Theaker
Stephen Theaker rated it it was ok
Aug 28, 2016
Daniel
Daniel rated it liked it
Jul 20, 2016
Carl
Carl added it
Apr 15, 2016
Andrew
Andrew added it
Mar 03, 2016
Ron Kirkley
Ron Kirkley marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2016
Alex Raley
Alex Raley marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2016
Angela
Angela marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2016
Daniel
Daniel added it
Dec 30, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

Aliens Comics (1 - 10 of 31 books)
  • Alien: The Illustrated Story