Start by marking “Alien vs. Predator: Thrill of the Hunt” as Want to Read:
Alien vs. Predator: Thrill of the Hunt

Alien vs. Predator: Thrill of the Hunt (Aliens Comics)

In the farthest reaches of space, a creature terrified us. Acid blood. Armored skin. Razor-sharp teeth. No mercy. In the depths of a rain forest, another creature hunted us. Perfect camouflage. Fearsome weapons. Brutal methods. No conscience. In 2004, these monsters clashed on Earth in the greatest battle the universe has ever known. But far in the future, long after a ...more
Published October 19th 2004 by Dark Horse Books

To ask other readers questions about Alien vs. Predator, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Alien vs. Predator

Rick Hunter
Dec 12, 2015 Rick Hunter rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: only hardcore AVP fans
This is something that came out years ago and I missed it when it was new. I never thought I'd get a chance to read any of this series, but someone bought it for the group comics app that I'm part of. I was looking for something to read, but didn't know what I wanted. I just decided to search the A's for something to read and stumbled upon this.

Roger Robinson is the artist for the series. Another person, whose name escapes me right now, drew 2 of the 96 pages. Their contribution isn't much. So,
nooker
Oct 11, 2016 nooker rated it really liked it
I had some trepidation in picking up this title as it's so obviously a movie tie in and they were such a steaming pile, but it is more a sequel and a fascinating one at that. Once again proving that Dark Horse has far better writers and executives than Fox.
AbsolutelyRainbow
Your average AvP story: a colony full of Marines, a Predator stranded on the planet, an Alien hive.

The artwork seemed promising in the beginning but 'till the end it turned into a horribly drawn comic. That's not something you might not observe the first time, though. Some panels looked better than others.

Now I don't wanna spoil anything but the story unfolded in a hurry, leaving no time for some more character formation which would've served well later on. You know who's who, except you don't
Kaisersoze
Nov 03, 2013 Kaisersoze rated it did not like it
This read like a poor imitation of the original Alien Vs Predator comic, right down to the extended moralistic discussion between two characters as they approached the planet where the action was all set to take place. Once there, the reader is confronted by artwork that made distinguishing between characters difficult, confusing action scenes, shifting character motivations - seemingly for no reason at all - and an end to the graphic novel that left things completely up in the air.

Very disappoi
Mark
May 26, 2012 Mark rated it it was ok
This graphic novel is a sequel to the film, set long after our alien friends tangled on Earth. In this tale, foolish humans repeat the mistakes of the past. Written by Mike Kennedy, pencils by Roger Robinson with Dustin Weaver, and inks by James Pascoe with Randy Emberlin. The small size of the book doesn’t do the artwork justice.

Published in trade paperback by Dark Horse Comics.
Petabyte
Nov 24, 2007 Petabyte rated it it was ok
Shelves: kmks
Doesn't deliver. I was expecting lots of Predator vs Alien punchup (slashup?!), gratuitous xenoform clawing, biting and a great thrill of a hunt - but instead there's just humans talking, talking, talking. Give me my 10 minutes back. I won't say this too often: But the AvP movie was a lot better.
Rebeca
Rebeca rated it liked it
Aug 17, 2011
Necole
Necole rated it liked it
Oct 23, 2008
Norm Keillor
Norm Keillor rated it really liked it
Oct 09, 2015
Sam
Sam rated it it was amazing
Feb 24, 2015
Marko Domingo
Marko Domingo rated it it was amazing
Mar 09, 2013
Nyie Rombeng
Nyie Rombeng rated it it was amazing
Oct 09, 2013
David Dean
David Dean rated it it was amazing
Oct 05, 2011
Wolf
Wolf rated it really liked it
Nov 26, 2016
Sylvi
Sylvi rated it really liked it
May 26, 2013
Gustavo
its really tight
John Parrott
John Parrott rated it liked it
Nov 30, 2014
John T.
John T. rated it really liked it
Jul 05, 2015
Richard Gombert
Richard Gombert rated it it was ok
Aug 17, 2014
James
James rated it liked it
Aug 15, 2012
Michael Bullington
Michael Bullington rated it it was amazing
Nov 23, 2011
Wayne Farmer
Wayne Farmer rated it really liked it
Mar 13, 2012
Todd Waltz
Todd Waltz rated it liked it
Aug 13, 2014
Toni
Toni rated it it was amazing
Aug 18, 2007
Morgan Dalton
Morgan Dalton rated it liked it
Aug 29, 2015
Lance
Lance rated it liked it
Jun 11, 2008
Diane
Diane rated it liked it
Dec 20, 2008
Dion Lay
Dion Lay rated it it was ok
Sep 04, 2016
Grant Laird
Grant Laird rated it it was amazing
Aug 28, 2016
shartyrant
shartyrant rated it did not like it
Jul 13, 2008
« previous 1 3 next »

Aliens Comics (1 - 10 of 31 books)
  • Alien: The Illustrated Story