Start by marking “Shadow of the Moon (Nightcreature, #11.5)” as Want to Read:
Shadow of the Moon (Nightcreature, #11.5)

Shadow of the Moon (Nightcreature #11.5)

3.95 of 5 stars 3.95  ·  rating details  ·  81 ratings  ·  7 reviews
The hero and heroine from the award winning novel BLUE MOON, Jessie McQuade and Will Cadotte, return in a short adventure.
Sent to a small Wisconsin town to investigate a sudden rash of insanity, Jessie and Will meet a mad scientist who has invented a new kind of werewolf--one that silver can't kill.
Published December 1st 2011

To ask other readers questions about Shadow of the Moon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shadow of the Moon

Bookmom
Edward Mandenauer, the head of the Jager-Suchers, makes a personal appearance at the home of Jessie McCade & Will Cadotte to order them to check out the village of Riverview, WI. It seems that half of the residents have gone insane in the last few months repeating a word over and over again; Boxenwolf.

For those who can't recall, Jessie and Will lead off the Nightcreature series in Blue Moon. It was really nice to revisit with them as they investigate a situation we hadn't yet encountered in...more
Paris        (kerbytejas)
short, left you wanting more. it was like biting into a piece of chocolate cake that looked more chocolatity then it tasted. if this was my first exposure to the night creature books i would have stopped reading them. for 99 cents it was an ok time filler. I have read all of Lori's Night Creature books and have enjoyed most of them very much, especially the earlier ones. If this is your first exposure, don't give up - go to the full length books
Darcy
I really liked this quick little short, it let us re-visit some great characters from the first book. I like the new wolves that they had to investigate. For some reason the clinic parts made me laugh.
Tamara
Short update on Jessie and WIll, Love me some WIll!
Ang from OZ
Wish it were a full length novel instead of a novella!
Michelle Tempted By Books
This is a Jessie and Will short. They are sent to Riverview to investigate "Boxenwolves". This has ALL the things you expect from a full length Nightcreatures Novel in a shortened tale. I enjoyed it and while it was very short, I didn't feel too rushed.
♡ Sassy ~ Amy ♡
This was a very very short story about a new creation of werewolf species. Will & Jessie are called to handle a case at an insane asylum. Pretty good, but could have been an added chapter to their individual book.
Mrsgeo
Mrsgeo marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2014
Sara Kidd
Sara Kidd marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2014
Hannah
Hannah marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2014
Natalie
Natalie marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2014
Charity Beacock
Charity Beacock marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2014
Chris Huntley
Chris Huntley marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2014
Kristina
Kristina marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2014
Diana
Diana marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2014
Natalie
Natalie marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2014
Sen
Sen marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2014
Kelly
Kelly marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2014
Glenda
Glenda marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2014
Sharon
Sharon marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2014
Shelby
Shelby marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2014
Lori Handeland has written over fifty novels, novellas and short stories in several genres--historical, contemporary, series and paranormal romance, as well as urban fantasy--for such publishers as: Dorchester, Kensington, Harlequin, St. Martin’s Press, Harper-Collins, Simon and Schuster and Penguin/Putnam

She is a New York Times, USA Today, Waldenbooks and Bookscan Bestselling Author and the recip...more
More about Lori Handeland...
Blue Moon (Nightcreature, #1) Dark Moon (Nightcreature, #3) Hunter's Moon (Nightcreature, #2) Crescent Moon (Nightcreature, #4) Any Given Doomsday (Phoenix Chronicles, #1)