Start by marking “Shadows to Light (Shadows of Justice, #5)” as Want to Read:
Shadows to Light (Shadows of Justice, #5)

Shadows to Light (Shadows of Justice #5)

4.06 of 5 stars 4.06  ·  rating details  ·  31 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Shadows to Light is book 5 in the Shadows of Justice series:

A supernatural healer, Mira escapes a trial of her peers only to be sent on an impossible mission: Rescue her scientist father from a madman who's using him to create bio-weapons. But she's no spy. On her own, with no real clues, she isn't sure where to turn.

Part of a covert task force searching for a missing gove
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 227 pages
Published December 5th 2011 by Getaway Reads, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Shadows to Light, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shadows to Light

Grammy 1
Thank you Regan Black for another formidable book in the Justice Series, Shadows to Light blew me away. I have been a fan of your writing for quite a few years now, as you can see by my reviews of this series. You never cease to keep me holding my breath to see what new nuances you can tempt me with that bring your books to a new level.

Where do I start? Again this book starts in the future the year 2094. Mira is a healer, daughter of a famous healer in her world, doctor in ours. It is wartime, a
Shawna Hansen
Apr 25, 2012 Shawna Hansen rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: paranormal romance readers
Fun & quick read. A lot of attention is suddenly focussed on Mira when her desire to heal her patients exceeds the healer community's desire to be unnoticed. Forced into hiding and at the same time, wanting to help her research scientist father, Mira is at the center of a lot of moving pieces. Everyone wants to take Mira's power.

Mira's powers to heal and save her patients are kept well-hidden, but rumors always spring up and she's forced to move on. She keeps her heart and life closed off kn
Nikki McCarver
I can sum this book up in two words...it rocked!! I am totally anal at starting a series from the first book, just because you can get lost in the sub-plots or miss clues. Not so in this book. The only hint that you maybe reading a series is the appearances of 4 more couples in a spot in the book. Otherwise it reads just like a stand-alone or the first book in the series.

Mira is a healer who continuously pushes the boundaries of her job. She is suppose to save people without drawing any attentio
Loves To Dive
The fifth book of Ms. Black’s Justice Series, opens in the year 2094, in a combat zone of North Africa where Mira Luther is working as a triage nurse. When a group of soldiers bring a wounded man in, she recognizes technology that is unmistakably her father’s work.

Fast forward to 2096 Chicago where Brent Jameson and his special forces team is in the middle of a very boring surveillance detail watching a building hoping for proof that someone was using it illegally. Mira and Jameson had met for
Mallory Heart Reviews
Feb 24, 2012 Mallory Heart Reviews rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Urban Fantasy/Paranormal Romance, Futuristic Thriller
This rapid-paced novel caught my attention from the very beginning. Just as these soldiers are tossed into immediate combat, so the reader is tossed into a hot and sizzling convoluted plot line involving biological warfare, standard warfare, a futuristic apocalyptic setting-and a “Healer,” one who must conceal her skills, yet needs to use them or else risk going insane from bottling away her talents.

But in a real upheaval of the entire purpose of a healing society, Mira discovers that she is ab
Amanda
Overall this book was amazing! So fun and SO FAST, I feel like I blinked and suddenly I was 180 something pages in. I literally could not put this book down. It was so utterly fast-paced and kept me on the edge of my seat.
Rachel
When I started to read Shadows To Light I felt that is was very slow in getting started. I don’t usually go for books with war, the forces and weapons in it, however the blurb seems to catch me as I do like the supernatural. It did take me a while to get into it, but when I did I really did start enjoying the book.

I loved Mira and Jameson’s characters and how things panned out for them. They were both loveable characters. Mira was a strong woman and very determined, and Jameson fell head over he
Penumbra
I was given this book to read through The Nexus ARR for an honest review. Thank you.

(view spoiler)
Debra
I had such a hard time getting into this story or relating to any character. I really tried to push through because I wanted to be sucked in to this futuristic plot, it just wasn't my cup of tea.
Annalise Grey
This is the second book by Regan Black that I've read and loved. I do wish I'd read the other books in the Shadows of Justice series before reading this one but I had gotten this one from for free from a review group so I didn't know it was part of a series. Still, I loved this one so much I want to go and read the others. It's fast-paced and engaging.
Melody-rose Parker
Melody-rose Parker marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2015
Angel
Angel marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2015
Marie
Marie marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2014
Gail
Gail marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2014
Peni
Peni added it
Jul 16, 2014
Gloria
Gloria marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2014
Audrey Brown-williams
Audrey Brown-williams marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2014
Mir
Mir marked it as to-read
May 18, 2014
Michele Stewart
Michele Stewart marked it as to-read
May 14, 2014
Jknick
Jknick marked it as to-read
May 11, 2014
Connie
Connie marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2014
Michelle Mcgiffin
Michelle Mcgiffin marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2014
Paula Skiles
Paula Skiles marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
As a USA Today bestselling author of award-winning paranormal romance, romantic suspense, and urban fantasy adventures I love to write action-packed stories with a paranormal twist! I'm also a coffee addict, domestic zookeeper, wife, and proud mother of two. Look for the Shadows of Justice series, The Matchmaker series, and coming soon: Bulletproof, first in the Unknown Identities series.
More about Regan Black...

Shadows of Justice (5 books)
  • Justice Incarnate (Shadows of Justice, #1)
  • Invasion of Justice (Shadows of Justice, #2)
  • Veil of Justice (Shadows of Justice, #3)
  • Tracking Shadows (Shadows of Justice, #4)
Justice Incarnate (Shadows of Justice, #1) Famous Last Words Tracking Shadows (Shadows of Justice, #4) The Matchmaker's Mark Invasion of Justice (Shadows of Justice, #2)