Start by marking “Casey's Night In (The Mirage Agency, #2.5)” as Want to Read:
Casey's Night In (The Mirage Agency, #2.5)

Casey's Night In (The Mirage Agency Series #1.5)

3.59 of 5 stars 3.59  ·  rating details  ·  654 ratings  ·  41 reviews
Bestselling author Minx Malone takes you into a world of money, power, sex and secrets.

Welcome to The Mirage Agency
The sexiest place to work on the east coast...

Casey Michaels is finally home for the night, ready to put her feet up after the worst day ever. She’s known for being a super klutz but this time, she managed to spill coffee on herself and the agency’s newest cli
Kindle Edition
Published (first published August 27th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Casey's Night In, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Casey's Night In

Lady Raven RAVE!
3.95***stars

My review from Amazon

THOUGHTS
Casey is always nervous around Andre whenever he shows up at the PR firm that represents him. Andre is a bad boy Italian millionaire. Casey is shy and simple, and always finds herself fantasizing about Andre. We surely got a teaser with her fantasizing about Andre. This is not a book or novella; it's a introduction/ prelude to the author's already out book Asking for Andre. Although it was a teaser I was a little disappointed it was short, should have bee
Nikki Vanderhoof
I thought this was a great prequel to get you interested in reading Asking for Andre. I originally read the synopsis for AfA, before reading Casey's, and couldn't really decide if I wanted to read it or not. I loved reading about Mya and Milo in Beg for It and really wasn't sure if I wanted to read about other characters within their universe. If I hadn't read Casey's Night In then I never would've read AfA and I'm so glad I did.

I thought this was a great introduction into Casey's mild obsession
Julie
Welcome to The Mirage Agency
The sexiest place to work on the east coast...
Summary of Asking for Andre
Andre Lavin lives life in the fast lane and the pampered Italian playboy isn't used to being denied. Anything. Which makes his attraction to the shy, hauntingly beautiful Cassandra Michaels even more frustrating. She's unimpressed by his flashy lifestyle and his every attempt to get closer seems to drive her further away.
Until he overhears her whispered wish for sex lessons.
In Casey's experien
MsRomanticReads

Casey works as a receptionist for an advertising company, and she has the biggest crush on their biggest client, Italian fashion designer Andre Lavin. Everything points to him being smitten with her as well, but she refuses to see it. Handsome, rich, powerful men like him just don't fall for the plain Janes like her. Or so she thinks.

A night out at the company gala, a few too many glasses of champagne, one sexy Italian, a dark balcony and the accidental voicing of her thoughts about wanting lov
Christi Snow
My Review:
This novella features Casey, the receptionist at the Mirage Advertising Agency where they have been working on a large PR campaign for Andre Lavin, Italian Fashion Designer.

This is a seriously short little novella that let's you know where Casey's head is as far as what she wants and needs from Andre. From reading this, I am thinking that Asking for Andre is going to be really hot. Just a fabulous way to intro into the main story. I honestly didn't see where this story was going and wh
Erin  Dove
Well …what to say about this one? It was pretty damn craptastic!

I guess with these sexy stories, especially when they are itty bitties there isn’t going to be much character development…but this one seriously lacked everything.

The entire story was told in a dream. Only you didn’t know it until the very end of the story when she woke up. What made it worse was that it just wasn’t sexy or erotic in anyway, kind of the same old run of the mill romance story.

I want STEAM, PASSION, UNPREDICATABLE S
Louise
This is a short story so for that reason consistency shouldn't be hard to achieve. Yet I was amazed to find that there didn't appear to be any. In the first few pages someone has to translate what Andre is saying to Casey, yet when he shows up at her house he has no problem speaking English to her, but that's ok because as it turns out it's all a dream. That really isn't the point though, in fact there isn't much point to the story at all. I am not tempted to read any more of the authors books, ...more
Inky
I was just thinking that this was really good for a short teaser story and it ended. I felt bad for the make believe character, how frustrating. :o Will have to get the following novel after holiday shopping is finished. Thanks for sharing.
Vivian Archer
Timeline issues and it uses a plot device (view spoiler) that I don't care for. By far, the awkward, jerky progression through the scenes were the most distracting part of the story.
djdavis~*Sivad*Sex Pocket
Pretty hot and pretty good to be a short in between.(1.5 part of the Mirage Agency series) I'm actually a little hooked and want to know if Andre and Casey can really make it happen. NO more dreams!!
Amy at bookgoonie
Very much a tease. One hot & quick dream. You get to experience a naughty dream with a handsome, powerful Italian. Will her dreams come true?

Doin'It Dirty 2.o
Why Buy the Cow? Amazon 11/2/2012
Dawn (Kat N Hat)
Ok, completely unbelievable plot but oh wait (view spoiler).

The sex scenes, well scene because thats all this Maybe because it was so unbelievable.
Kim
A steamy little prelude that has left me feigning to see what will happen between Andre and Casey. There was just one hot and spicy love scene that will knock your socks off.
Amber
This was an EXCELLENT short story showing what is to come for the next book and i really liked it i think the book is gonna be great who doesnt love a tall sexy italian man?! lol
Hartley Wins
What a nice little read! And when I say "nice" I mean shut and lock the door because the sex in this book is HOT as hell. Am definitely going to read more by this author.
Eskimo Princess Jenkins
Totally not worth the reading time, even though it was free.
Super quick read. Sex scene that was all a dream. I was bored with this but I finished the book anyway.
Netanella
This is a free, short teaser story available at Amazon. Guess what Casey does on her night in? That's right, she gets a little frisky...with herself. The end.
Kay Naughty Book Snitch
I wished it was longer. You barely got started and then it was over. I want to read the book this was the prequel for.
Julissa
The author is an amazing writer but I feel like the book is to short even if it continues in another book
Rae
didn't realize how short this was. more like an epilogue to the next book. ehh. it was ok
Katherine O'Grady
Shy admin, hunky rich client each have the hots for each other. Sweet and sexy.
Divalish Smile
Great teaser. It worked. Just bought the full book. Can't wait to read it.
Crazy for Books (Stephanie)
Cute little short. Makes me want to read more from this author.
Luvmyfamily
It was a sex scene. Nothing else. And a dream sex scene at that.
Sussan
WOW! What a preview! Definitely need to read the whole series
Vanessa
This book would have been better if I read it before the 3rd book.
Julie Burns
Great start to a story, will look for the next instalment.
Heather
I hate .5 books...just add another chapter to the 2nd book!
Karen
A little teaser for the author's other work.
  • Help Wanted (Fantasy Heights, #1)
  • The Ride
  • A Little Harmless Surprise (Harmless, #3.5)
  • Wild Passion (Wild, #3)
  • All's Fair (A McKnight Romance, #1.5)
  • Stolen (The Madame X School of Sex, #0.5)
  • Reaper's Justice (WesternWind #7.5)
  • Lovers Moan
  • Submission (The Plume #1)
  • Needing Nita (Serve and Protect, #3.5)
  • A is for Anal (The ABCs of Erotica, #1)
  • Taking Instruction (Taboo, #1)
  • Saying Yes
  • Hunting Evander
  • The Exam (Doctor's Orders, #1)
  • His Gift
  • Kayla's Birthday Present
  • Doctor Knows Best
NYT & USA TODAY Bestselling author Minx Malone lives in the Washington, DC metro area with her three favorite guys, her husband and their two sons. She likes dramatic opera music, staid old men wearing suspenders, claw-foot bathtubs and unexpected surprises.

The thing she likes best is getting to make up stuff for a living.

She is best known for her contemporary romance series THE ALEXANDERS wri
More about Minx Malone...
Beg for It Teasing Trent (The Alexanders, #0.5) Asking for Andre Work Me Out The Temp (Desire Incorporated, #1)