Start by marking “Coming Home (Home Trilogy, #3)” as Want to Read:
Coming Home (Home Trilogy, #3)

Coming Home (Home Trilogy, #3)

Published June 1st 1998 by Covenant Communications Inc

To ask other readers questions about Coming Home, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Coming Home

Caranna
Oct 14, 2013 Caranna rated it really liked it
Shelves: lds-fiction
Although this story was filled with typical elements of an LDS romance novel (preaching and lovey-dovey, feel-good moments) it had unique elements all of it's own.
Dr. Susan MacKendrick is a 30something trauma surgeon who, after making some mistakes in her young life has thrown herself into her work; hoping to atone for her sins by saving the lives of others.
Brady Williams is an OB/GYN who is a widower with 5 young daughters. Dr. Williams, and "Dr. Attitude" as she is often called behind her ba
Darla
Feb 24, 2009 Darla rated it liked it
(Genre:LDS fiction/romance) This was my valentine's day read and it was pretty good. The main characters are a widower doctor who is struggling to raise his 5 daughters and his interest in another doctor at the hospital. This doctor is struggling with a decision she made many years ago as a young woman. Evidently this is a 3rd book in a series, but it wasn't distracting (not having read the others) and the story and characters stood on their own.
Katie W
Jan 04, 2011 Katie W rated it liked it
Brad is a widower doctor raising 5 young girls. He suddenly takes notice of the head trauma ER doctor and they form a friendship that later develops into more. Susan is dealing with a difficult upbringing and the consequence of a poor choice made way back then.

Tender story about forgiving oneself and moving on. I especially loved Ashley, one of the daughters.
Christina
I didn't realize that this was a continuation of previous books until I read it. Fortunately, I accidentally read them in order!

I enjoy the characters. Brad is someone I liked in previous books, although I didn't feel that his character had a lot of depth in this one. The conflict was interesting and the book was an easy read.
Shelby
Nov 25, 2012 Shelby rated it really liked it
I listened to this book on tape, and didn't realize it was book three of a trilogy. It stood alone quite well, however, and I really enjoyed it. The characters were believable and the plot was compelling. A great read (or listen)!
Betty Ann Baer
Apr 16, 2014 Betty Ann Baer rated it really liked it
Shelves: book-club
There are two doctors that work in the same hospital. The man loses his wife a few years back to an automobile accident. The woman gives up a child at birth when she was 16 years old. Through some experiences together they end up getting to know each other.
Cami McHan
Jul 26, 2015 Cami McHan rated it really liked it
It was really good. I was annoyed a few times by writing mistakes, including multiple times when Jennie Hansen had put Doug instead of Brad. While it is the third in a series, it is good as a stand-alone title. It had a good story about forgiveness and adoption. Would read again.
Liesl
Oct 18, 2011 Liesl rated it really liked it
This book comes after run away home. I enjoyed this one a lot. It has things about breast cancer in it also.
Dorry Lou
Jun 02, 2011 Dorry Lou rated it liked it
I am almost finished with this book. Its been interesting. A lot about forgiveness and acceptance of one another. Jennie Hansen writes a good book.
Jamee
Sep 20, 2011 Jamee rated it liked it
This was a good book it read it quickly too it kept my attention. Not too intense but it kept my attention. I would recommend it to someone for an easy read.
Melissa
Sep 05, 2008 Melissa rated it liked it
It was like reading a Mormon Nicholas Sparks book. It was a good, happy read. I like her writing style. It flowed really well.
Melody
Melody rated it really liked it
Aug 04, 2008
Karijean31
Karijean31 rated it it was amazing
Jun 13, 2011
Wendi
Wendi rated it really liked it
Jul 08, 2008
Megan
Megan rated it liked it
Oct 23, 2011
Becky
Becky rated it it was amazing
Jul 19, 2008
Julie
Julie rated it it was amazing
Jul 15, 2008
Pamela Moon
Pamela Moon rated it it was amazing
Apr 05, 2008
Mel
Mel rated it liked it
Apr 27, 2011
SamZ
SamZ rated it liked it
Oct 24, 2012
Talia Ruby
Talia Ruby rated it it was ok
Nov 14, 2014
Heidianndavies
Heidianndavies rated it really liked it
Aug 19, 2011
Becki
Becki rated it really liked it
Sep 08, 2009
Tawnya McBride
Tawnya McBride rated it liked it
Jul 10, 2012
Jen
Jen rated it liked it
Jul 15, 2008
Tammy
Tammy rated it liked it
Jul 28, 2009
Bethann Mahnke
Bethann Mahnke rated it really liked it
Jan 21, 2012
Amy
Amy rated it really liked it
Oct 29, 2012
  • To Love and to Promise
  • A Forever Love (Unexpected Love, #3)
  • Echoes