Start by marking “Season of Love” as Want to Read:
Season of Love

Season of Love

A nasty fall and an antebellum dress changes Holly Marcum's life forever. Once she is revived, nothing is familiar.... The dress shop, her meddling aunt, and life as she knows it have all vanished. Instead a handsome stranger confronts her and accuses her of theft.

One moment Jeremiah Devereaux was in his store room alone, and the next a strange woman appeared wearing a gow
Published October 19th 2011 by The Wild Rose Press

To ask other readers questions about Season of Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Season of Love

Romancing the Book
Jan 20, 2014 Romancing the Book rated it it was amazing
Reviewed by Angie
Book provided by the publisher for review
Review originally posted at Romancing the Book

I LOVE time travel romance novels. Ever since I read one of Jude Deveraux’s books I’ve sunk my teeth into every time travel romance novel I can get my hands on. And when I saw that the male protagonist in this book’s last name was Devereaux, well, it was fate!

I loved the plot twists in Season of Love. In fact, it was unique to me as I’ve never read a book that has a plot like this one. But I c
Meta
Feb 20, 2012 Meta rated it it was amazing
This book contains some very clever twists and turns that keeps you interested and wanting to turn pages. I thoroughly enjoyed the time travel aspect although I ordinarily am not a big fan of time travel. In this case, however, Ms. Tyler's plot and her characters engage the reader immediately. I recommend it highly.
Juli Alexander
Jan 29, 2012 Juli Alexander rated it it was amazing
What's not to love, a taste of Charleston in two time periods, a lovable heroine and hero, a steamy romance, and an Oscar the Grouch memory that unlocks the secrets of the past. Clever, compelling, and fun! Well done, Ms. Tyler!
Angieleigh
Review will be posted at romancing-the-book.com
Amy Alvis
Dec 16, 2014 Amy Alvis rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is book 1 in the Devereaux series.

Holly Marcum is trying on a restored dress for her birthday celebration when she falls and bumps her head. When she wakes up, she finds herself being accused of being a thief and 150 years in the past.

Jeremiah Deveraux can't believe that he caught a woman trying to steal the dress of a wealthy client out of his store room. He immediately has his sister, Tabitha, call for the constable. When he arrives, he questions Holly and she swears that the dress is her
Carolynn Carey
Carolynn Carey rated it it was amazing
May 21, 2012
Jeannie Reeves
Jeannie Reeves rated it really liked it
Sep 10, 2016
T.G. Franklin
T.G. Franklin rated it it was amazing
Mar 10, 2014
Deborahbrent
Deborahbrent rated it it was amazing
Jul 31, 2015
Katarina
Katarina rated it it was ok
Jan 28, 2012
Kate Mckeever
Kate Mckeever rated it really liked it
Jan 19, 2012
Kirstin
Kirstin rated it it was ok
Dec 22, 2015
Jessie Verino
Jessie Verino rated it really liked it
May 15, 2012
Belle K Kalkstein
Belle K Kalkstein rated it it was ok
Feb 10, 2016
beverly sue kamm
beverly sue kamm rated it liked it
Jul 11, 2015
Lisa A. Freysz
Lisa A. Freysz rated it really liked it
Aug 04, 2016
Marilyn Rondeau
Marilyn Rondeau rated it really liked it
Dec 05, 2011
Vikki Vaught
Vikki Vaught rated it it was amazing
Jun 13, 2013
Sherry Beeler
Sherry Beeler rated it it was amazing
Oct 20, 2014
Leanne Tyler
May 13, 2012 Leanne Tyler added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: leanne-tyler
Reni
Reni marked it as to-read
Oct 28, 2012
Sharon Simpson
Sharon Simpson marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2013
Liza
Liza added it
Feb 17, 2014
Shinta
Shinta marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2014
Cindy Warner
Cindy Warner marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2015
LOVEtoRead
LOVEtoRead marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2015
Jan 05, 2016
loisa
loisa added it
Jan 23, 2017
Award winning author, Leanne Tyler lives in the South and her writing reflects her heritage. She writes sensual Southern romances whether historical or contemporary. Leanne's debut release Victory's Gate was the 2007 American Rose winner of the Through the Garden Gate contest and was released electronically by The Wild Rose Press in December 2007. Finally in December 2009 the Through the Garden Ga ...more
More about Leanne Tyler...