Start by marking “Doraemon 1” as Want to Read:
Doraemon 1

Doraemon 1 (Doraemon: Gadget Cat From The Future #1)

4.33 of 5 stars 4.33  ·  rating details  ·  3,688 ratings  ·  114 reviews
Doraemon, a cat shaped robot which came from the 22nd century in the future, goes back in time in order to help Nobita, a below average lazy kid, to make his life less miserable and improve his descendent's life. With many of Doreamon's gadgets from the future, Nobita's life will never be as the same.

This title is a classic manga/anime that dates back to 1973/08 and is sti
190 pages
Published (first published 1964)

Death Note, Vol. 1 by Tsugumi OhbaFruits Basket, Vol. 1 by Natsuki TakayaFullmetal Alchemist, Vol. 01 by Hiromu ArakawaOuran High School Host Club, Vol. 1 by Bisco HatoriVampire Knight, Vol. 01 by Matsuri Hino
Best Manga/Anime Book Ever
119th out of 891 books — 2,611 voters
Doraemon 1 by Fujiko F. FujioNaruto, Vol. 01 by Masashi KishimotoFairy Tail, Vol. 01 by Hiro MashimaBleach Volume 01 by Tite KuboRurouni Kenshin, Vol. 1 by Nobuhiro Watsuki
Manga....yeah
1st out of 33 books — 10 voters

More lists with this book...

karen
thanks to silvia, i have a doraemon book i can actually read. but it might have been better when i was making up my own story as i went along. if i were a cat-shaped robot from the future with a magic pouch from which i could pull secret tools,the last thing i would be doing would be hanging around with this turd of a kid. he is petty and lazy and rude and kind of a sissy. all he does is disappoint doraemon and throw tantrums. surely there is some kind of weapon in the fourth dimension which cou ...more
Aisyah ❣ฅ(⌯▾ ˑ̫ ▾⌯͒)ฅ
Seriously, how can you not love doraemon??
It is funny, creative, entertaining, imaginative, sassy, thought-provoking and also there are tons of moral lessons to be learned by the end of each chapters I grew up with doraemon, so did my friends and family. If you're looking for a light and fun manga, just read doraemon. I assure you that it will definitely light up your day, it sure lit up mine :)

p.s There is a reason why doraemon is considered by many as one of Japan's most beloved national treas
Minhnhut Mon
Oct 09, 2011 Minhnhut Mon rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: anyone who can read
This series is a TREASURE! Future generations will still be reading it, loving it, learning precious things from its simple yet perfect story. The young ones will keep it like a Holy Bible. The old ones will love it like a music box, a reminder of the sweet memories in their childhood, a friend who helps them to teach their children about friendship, courage, love, nature, science,....

Yeah, Doraemon is definitely timeless.

[image error]
Peter Cat
This book made my childhood.
Britt☮
This is a cute and funny comic about a robot cat (Doraemon) who goes back in time to prevent a boy named Nobita from growing up to be an old, unlucky loser. Doraemon has all kinds of fun tools stored away in his 4-D pocket that often get the two into more trouble than out of it. Whether it's animal crackers that turn the eaters into the animal they just ate or scissors that separate people's shadows from their bodies, there's no limit to the silly situations they find themselves in.

This version
Poo1987 Roykaew
This is my greatest, loveliest, funniest adventure series of all time. There is no book or comic compared with Doraemon. Sensei Fujimoto was the creative and imaginative man I have been respectful and quietly jealous. I remember I read Doraemon since I was very young. Although the time passed for so long, I have never forgotten the light blue fat-but-short robot cat who can bring his fantastic gadgets out of his four-dimensional pocket, who travels with his youngster gang around the world from t ...more
Sean O'Hara
Oh my God, Doraemon is finally, legally available in English. This is so freakin' awesome.

I'll get the bad news out of the way first -- these releases aren't full volumes, but rather comic book sized chunks (about 35-40 pages each), and if the Wikipedia list of chapters is correct, they're in mixed up order. But you know what? I don't care. Because Doraemon is just that awesome.

For those unfamiliar with the series (i.e., most Americans), imagine Back to the Future told from George's POV. Except
Dave Maddock
I picked this book up at a kiosk in the Kansai airport on my way home after seeing the Doraemon character all over Japan. Of course, I thought my son might like it, but truth be told it was a fun little read.

It was the first manga book I've read and it took me a minute to realize that it should be read back to front and right to left. The stories are formulaic morality tales and the English translations add an interesting layer of humor. For instance, while gloating about an unearned test score
Purwo Susanto
Very nice story, and lot of inspiration based on daily life.
This is the great ! Fulfill my middle school life.
I rent this book every 2 days, after school. Really give imagination.
Tedy
Jun 12, 2008 Tedy rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: me
Recommended to Tedy by: Bobo, teman bermain dan belajar di kala harganya masih Rp 1.500,
i love it..
i love it..

never ending story about nobita and doraemon.

until now i'm still watching it, ups..because i lost the comic books so i don't read it anymore..but i stil watching it every sunday morning at 8.00 a.m in RCTI oke (hayah)

one thing that can wake me up every sunday is doraemon..

aku ingin begini
aku ingin begitu
...

oiya gua punya e-comicnya yang edisi terakhir..ketika doraemon harus pergi dari nobita (karena rusak dan baterenya habis)

juga punya movienya (flv file kalo gak salah) yan
Angelina Nguyễn
I love Doraemon. He is my childhood and my currently life as well. I started reading Doraemon when I was 8 (a little late, I know) and addicted to it till now.
Wesleyxiao
This book from japan. by Fujiko F. fujio. The author was die at 1997. This book was my favorite one . Doraemon is a series about a robotic cat named Doraemon.who travels back in time from the 22nd century to help a schoolboy named Nobita Nobi. Nobita Nobi he like sleep he always sleep at class he is lazy boy. And he alway test get 0 points. When someone hurt Nobita he always called Doramon to help him out. Doramemon like to eat bread. Doraemon hat people say he is cat. acturally he is cat. but h ...more
Mesh
I just realized I haven't rated Doraemon on Goodreads! Blasphemy! Doraemon is the first comic books I read and I grew up reading almost all of them. This series is the reason why I love my childhood!
Navarro
asaassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Kana Haya
i first watched the anime when i was still like 6 years old or something. and i suddenly fell in love with the robot cat.

it took me to this manga. and love the story. i always dreaming of having doraemon on my side together with his cute little bag which can give whatever tool that i need. umm... just having the bag is enough for me, actually.
Rea Lidde
Reading this classic again. :") My childhood~
Li Zhan
I <3 Doraemon #1 - #55 when I was 7!
Ac
bjhjj yj rj yy ury g65 6
Chrissy
Read in bilingual edition.
Bhozzjawieyahoo.com
iwant to red this doraemon
Julie
Both culturally educational and enjoyable, this collection of short cautionary tales about a lazy-ish boy and his "gadget cat from the future" is a quick and fun read. Normal childish concern get quick and innovative solutions from Doraemon, which we learn don't exactly solve the problems. The traditional Japanese concerns of space (or lack thereof), respecting elders, and working hard are all echoed here, but not in a preachy way. We learn, along with Nobita, that the easy way is not always the ...more
Nur Islamia
Inget komik..inget doraemon! ini komik zaman baheula jg udah ada kali ya, hehehe. blm bisa baca aja udah buka2 komik doraemon dan udah seneng bisa ngeliat gambar2nya karena kan waktu itu udah ada filmnya juga yang bertahan sampe sekarang.
dibanding dengan manga sekarang, doraemon masih lebih baik, biarpun geregetan juga ama nobita yang ngga gede2dan sifat malesnya terus melekat. Ayo siapa yang mau bikin komik yang lebih mendidik dari doraemon?
Putra Harahap
Doraemon adalah komik favorit saya... ngga pernah bosan baca ulang. Bapak Fujiko F. Fujio benar2 dapat memahami khayalan anak2, punya teman (doraemon) yg bisa diandalkan u/ mewujudkan keinginan2 yg terkadang aneh & absurd. Sampai skrg, kalo lihat komik doraemon di rak toko buku, saya berhenti sejenak untuk mengingat2 nomor berapa yg saya belum punya (hilang), kalo ketemu langsung beli :)
Mayasari
waahhh doraemon enggak ada matinya dehh

dari kecil ampe sekarang, tetep suka..hehe

jadi inget masa kecil dulu deh, suka nangis teriak2 gthu kalo hari minggu bangun kesiangan dan gak nonton doraemon yang jam tayangnya gak berubah ampe sekarang, Jam 8 pagi..hehehe

mau.mau banget punya penghenti waktunya doraemon, biar bisa tidur siang lama.hehe
Dipta Dharmesti
Komik jepang (manga) pertama yang aku baca & aku punya. Tentunya versi Indonesia. Dulu waktu kelas 1 SD, aku dibelikan komik Doraemon ini seri 16, di kios bunderan UGM (sekarang udah digusur). Lucu banget. Aku suka & mulai ngikuti serinya. Cuma sayang, beberapa koleksiku "dipinjam" temenku & sampai sekarang belum dikembalikan....
Nun
Jan 06, 2009 Nun rated it 2 of 5 stars
Shelves: comics
betapa beruntung Nobita memiliki Doraemon yang setia di sampingnya. Nobita bisa meminta alat apa saja untuk melakukan apa saja. sayangnya, dia selalu saja ceroboh untuk menggunakan alat itu demi kebaikan. bayangkan bisa Doraemon itu benar-benar ada huhuhuhu, aku pun akan membelinya dengan segala daya dan upaya.
Ari levi
Oct 22, 2007 Ari levi rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: vidia
bacaan wajib manusia yang hidup pada zaman gw sd..hehhe..early 90,,,

dulu sih, fantastik banget,,

gw suka manga ini , coz, lot of imagination,,,pada zaman buku ini ada di indo dulu, belom banyak buku2 yang sejenis,,so, it was really amazing to watch and read this DORAEMON!!!
Diah Didi
Komik Jepang pertama yang gue punya!!
DORAEMON memang nggak ada matinya. Benar2x membantu kita berimajinasi dengan segala macem barang di kantong ajaibnya, dan membuat kita berkata, "Andai saja ..."
Gue sampe beli bonekanya. Sayang keponakan gue telah menculiknya ... hiks hiks hiks ...
  • Crayon Shinchan, Vol. 1
  • Candy Candy, Vol. 1 (Candy Candy, #1)
  • Case Closed, Vol. 1
  • Dr. Slump, Vol. 01 (Dr. Slump, #1)
  • Slam Dunk, Tome 1
  • Yakitate!! Japan, Volume 1
  • IronFist Chinmi [Kungfu Boy]
  • Throbbing Tonight Vol. 2
  • Angin Musim Gugur
  • Kobo Chan 47
Fujiko F. Fujio (藤子・F・不二雄 in Japanese) was a penname of Japanese significant cartoonist Hiroshi Fujimoto. After leaving his native home for Tokyo, he started his drawing career collaborating with his partner and long-time friend, Motoo Abiko whose later held his penname Fujiko Fujio (A). Thier co-penname was Fujiko Fujio, which later was well-known in Japan and in many countries. Fujimoto and his ...more
More about Fujiko F. Fujio...
Doraemon Buku Ke-2 Doraemon Buku Ke-3 Doraemon Buku Ke-6 Doraemon Buku Ke-4 Doraemon Petualangan 12 : Nobita dan Kerajaan Awan

“Hold on, Nobita-kun, I'll come rescue you.” 43 likes