Start by marking “The Sheikh's Bargain Bride” as Want to Read:
The Sheikh's Bargain Bride

The Sheikh's Bargain Bride

3.37 of 5 stars 3.37  ·  rating details  ·  178 ratings  ·  19 reviews
Being trapped in a marriage of convenience in a desert kingdom, where duty and tradition reign as supreme as the sheikh, is the worst thing that could happen to freedom-loving Anna Whitman. However she has no choice but to agree to Sheikh Zahir Al-Zaman’s demands when he kidnaps her son.

Duty, loyalty and tradition are the driving forces in Zahir’s life. He’s fought for the
Published December 2011

To ask other readers questions about The Sheikh's Bargain Bride, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Sheikh's Bargain Bride

MsRomanticReads
This review can also be found on my blog.

My first read by Diana Fraser, and I definitely want more. This story easily swept me off my feet and tumbled me around a little before setting me down gently. Exotic locations, exotic characters, love, revenge, secrets, and heartache all come together perfectly to create an emotional yet romantic tale.

When we first meet Anna, we see her as a frantic mother trying to get her son back from her brother-in-law, Zahir. When they come face to face, their chemi
willaful
A decent Harlequin Presents style Arab sheikh/secret baby/forced marriage story. I disliked that Zafir basically gets away with telling Anna that he'll dump her as soon as he's tired of her, and their child sounds more like a 10 year old than a 3 year old. On the plus side there was some unusual reality about the difficulty of using condoms in water. ;-)
Tonileg
Contemporary Arab sheikh romance with a smart rags-to-riches young lady and a secret baby plot.
Anna Whitman married her first husband because of lies, once she found out that he was gay (well the not consummating the marriage was probably the big hint) she divorced him, but since they were best friends she still tried to play the part of the good wife to his family to protect his in the closet status. Except she made one mistake by falling in love with the older brother, the ruler, the Sheikh Za
Judith
4.25 out of 5. This is a novel I wasn't sure I was going to like. But I had read another of Ms Fraser's books and decided to go for it. I don't like the usual future's that occidental women face in the Middle Eastern scheme of things and the experience of a number of American women with Middle Eastern husbands has turned me off to these relationship possibilities. Just way too many cultural differences sometimes. In this particular novel, however, it would seem that this man has nurtured a deep ...more
Victoria
Paula Legate
I really enjoyed this book. It was a sweet romance. There wasn’t anything big, like an accident, or illness that happened in the story that made me hold my breath. On the other hand the twist and turn caught me by surprise. This is one of those books that you just have to read. If I give you too many details of the book, it will spoil the whole book. I wouldn’t want to do that.

Here is a sample taken from chapter one:
He dipped his head to hers, as if to inhale her and her breath caught. In that
UniquelyMoi ~ The 1-click Diva

Free today for Kindle! http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006GWZWB8

A Devil's Bargain...

All Anna Whitman wants is to live a free and independent life, but she's forced to accept a marriage of convenience so she can live with her son.

Sheikh Zahir Al-Zaman is a ruthless desert warrior who believes the only way he can control his obsession with Anna is to possess her. And he'll do almost anything--even kidnap her son--to have her.

But Zahir will not force her into his bed. He has his strategies for seduction-
Crystal
Anna was married to the Sheikh Zahir's brother. He just didn't know it and they spent one passionate night together. He never knew that he left her pregnant and that there were things about his brother that he didn't know about.

Years later he kidnaps his nephew to get the woman that he wants. When he finds out the secrets that she has kept he just doesn't know what to do.

This book was well written and I enjoyed it. Love to read about Sheikh's.
Linda
This is a fantastic read and I found myself crying at the end as Diana sure knows how to write a powerful book with a lot of depth. The chemistry between Zahir and Anna is electrifying making it a definite must read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tanya Mayes
I really enjoyed this story about Zahir and Anna. It has a little bit of everything my emotions were up and down. Zahir meets Anna one night in Paris. They are both highly attracted to one another. They have sex but Zahir finds out that Anna is his brother's wife. Now the guilt and anger comes in. Fast forward four years and David's brother is dead and Zahir has taken his son back home. Zahir still burns Anna and he uses her son to convince her to marry him but what he doesn't know is she still ...more
Firstpella
Good...pretty obvious at the start the kid was the H's...the H/h had chemistry and the location and touch of another culture made it different from the standard FSoG / Crossfire. I think if this story was reworked...made a bit darker...started before, when the H and h first met...could have something potentially unique and more fulfilling. Found myself skimming the last chapters since the temporary breakup wasn't strong enough as a plot point. All in all this story is like a piece of a better la ...more
Missy
A wonderful book - a joy to read: passionate; intense; dramatic. The author is quickly becoming a favorite to read.
Deborah
This is a nice enough easy read with likable characters the reason I've only given two stars is because I've read almost the exact same story a couple of times before and knew what was coming next, I don't know who wrote it originally and maybe I'm doing this author a disservice but all the way through I was hoping for something different but that didn't materialise.
Donna
This was a freebie from Amazon. And while I enjoyed it, it felt like I had read it before. There was nothing new to recommend this story. But if you want to escape to a land of alpha men and rare beauty then you might want to give this book a try.
Mindy Sisson Gregory
3.5 stars... a really quick read. I thought elements of this book were very good - the first 30% or so were especially strong - especially the description of the palace, the clash of cultures. A nice read to while away some hours.
Wendy Jones
Wonderful escapist romance with exotic locations and great chemistry. Eagerly anticipating the next instalment.
Ewo
most of the book is quite unbelieveable. sure it's a novel but even a novel can be believeable.
Gayle
Very enjoyable and sensual story. I would recommend this book.
HotReadingMom
Could two people just talk to each other please
Mkcoufal
Mkcoufal marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2014
Bethany
Bethany marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2014
  • Hajar's Hidden Legacy
  • Somebody's Lover (The Jackson Brothers #1)
  • Pulse (Club Grit Trilogy, #1)
  • Wildfire Kiss
  • Temporarily His Princess (Married by Royal Decree, #1)
  • Take It
  • The Virgin's Auction
  • Sheikh with Benefits
  • Hope Breaks
  • Setting Him Free
  • Lady Dearing's Masquerade
  • Courting His Countess
  • Hollywood Heat (Hollywood Heat, #1)
  • Kiss Across Time (Kiss Across Time #1)
  • The Misbehaving Marquess (Nottinghamshire, #2)
  • King
  • Dark Wings (The Never Dark, #1)
  • Jack of Hearts (Desert Sons MC, #1)
The PA's Revenge (The Mackenzies, #1) The Italian's Perfect Lover (An Italian Lovers Book) The Marriage Trap (The Mackenzies, #2) The Passionate Italian Lucy and the Sheikh