Start by marking “Easy Sexy Raw: 130 Raw Food Recipes, Tools, and Tips to Make You Feel Gorgeous and Satisfied” as Want to Read:

3.58 of 5 stars 3.58  ·  rating details  ·  43 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Nearly twenty years ago, thanks to a raw food diet, Carol Alt cured a world of headaches, stomach issues, and fatigue and became healthier, more energetic, and slimmer than she’s ever been. In Easy Sexy Raw she shares how anyone can experience the benefits of the uncooked lifestyle.

Published May 1st 2012 by Clarkson Potter (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Easy Sexy Raw, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Easy Sexy Raw

Crown Publishing Group

Carol takes all of the intimidation out of going raw, providing straightforward advice, easy tips, and 130 super-simple and delicious recipes that will make the transition a snap. Useful tools—such as a swapping list...more
Laura (booksnob)
I am a health nut and am obsessed with eating real, healthy food although I cheat once in awhile. I always take my vitamins and try to exercise every now and then. I am going through menopause and have discovered that I have to eat healthy or I won't feel good. I will have horrible headaches, sleepless nights and a host of other symptoms. In my quest to be healthier, I picked up Carol Alt's book Easy Sexy Raw. I tend to feel the best when eating raw.

My biggest challenge to eating raw is that I t...more
Heather
What makes this book outstanding is the up to date information, the indexed and broken down how to information from sprouting, soaking and fermenting. She makes it all look easy.

I also liked how she doesn't preach but presents, and gives you easy and simple ways to get more raw into your diet. That may mean just changing a few things, or starting to make raw meals. It is all simply shown but with a clear "sexy" attitude.
Jennie
Carol's lastest book is a treat. It is not, however, vegan or vegetarian, but does have some meat free options throughout. The layout is very smart, giving defintions, basic raw foodist ingredients and equipment (juicer, dehydrator) Easy recipes and great advice make this a perfect place to start your raw food journey. A must purchase for me. Healthy snack and meal ideas. Unisex.
Trina
A great deal of information - a lot to "digest". It seems great as an additional resource once you've read a more basic book. Also, there is some intriguing information about what is really healthy food.
Molly Grace
the title is a little cheesy but this was an informative and helpful read!
Tejas
Tejas marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2014
J
J marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2014
Dallas
Dallas marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2014
The Earth Kitchen
The Earth Kitchen marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2014
Bethany
Bethany marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2014
Slavica
Slavica is currently reading it
Jan 21, 2014
Jaime
Jaime marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2014
Kathy
Kathy added it
May 03, 2014
Lisa Josephsen
Lisa Josephsen marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2013
Krystal
Krystal marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2013
Keri Montgomery
Keri Montgomery marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Constantly in search of new frontiers, Carol Alt is the ultimate chameleon. Since her days as the world’s most renowned Supermodel, Carol Alt has gone on to be author, actress and entrepreneur. Having had enormous success in all her endeavors such as being a USA Today Best-Selling Author for her books on Raw food; a multi- award winning actress; the face of her own line of cosmetics; having a numb...more
More about Carol Alt...
Eating in the Raw: A Beginner's Guide to Getting Slimmer, Feeling Healthier, and Looking Younger the Raw-Food Way This Year's Model The Raw 50: 10 Amazing Breakfasts, Lunches, Dinners, Snacks, and Drinks for Your Raw Food Lifestyle Model, Incorporated A Healthy You