Deniz Kıyısında Tatil

Deniz Kıyısında Tatil (Worst Witch #5)

3.89 of 5 stars 3.89  ·  rating details  ·  443 ratings  ·  21 reviews
Zavallı Mildred çok üzgündü. bayan Cackle'ın Cadılar Okulu'na döndüğü gün sevdiği kedisi elinden alınmıştı. Tüm sınıf bir haftalığına deniz kenarına tatile giderken Mildred ayrılığa fazla dayanamadı. Tekir'i gizlice yanına aldı. Kedisini, öğretmeni Bayan Hardbroom ve kötü kalpli öğrenci Ethel'dan saklamaya çalışırken başı türlü belalara girdi.Cadılar Okulu'nun dördüncü kit...more
Published 1999 by Say Yayınları

To ask other readers questions about Deniz Kıyısında Tatil, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Deniz Kıyısında Tatil

Mehsi
And we are at book 5, only 2 more books to go before I am completely up-to-date with this series! *cheers*

We got a new teacher, Miss Granite seems kind, but at times is also totally mean and unfriendly. And who in their right mind leaves a whole class of students alone???? But we soon find out why!

I loved the hair part. First getting it all off (poor Mildred), only to have to use a growth potion going out of hair um hand. :) Why do these girls still trust Ethel with things? They should know by...more
Andréa
Poor Mildred Hubble! If it's not one thing causing her trouble, it's another. In The Worst Witch Saves the Day, Mildred has two hair mishaps thanks to Ethel(view spoiler) Yet Mildred still has time to realize something's not quite right about their new form teacher.

As usual, the solutions are simple yet humorous, and it's all...more
Emma
Year 3 at Cackle's Academy and Mildred is up to her old tricks, she is just trying to help out. I like how she always manages to get in to lots of trouble but still has the guts to save the day even though she could get into worse trouble if it goes wrong. I am still really enjoying the story, I am storming through the books. I don't think I would ever get bored if they were all to this standard. I loved the story with the hair it was very funny to read and made me smile. As much as H.B. is ster...more
Cruth
Author/Illustrator: Jill Murphy
First Published: 2005
Series: Book 5 of 7, Winter Term, Year 3.

A cute premise - Mildred Hubble seems to always be in the right place at the right time to Save the Day, the BadGuys must foil her luck before she stops them. A nice crossing of the divide as the reader and author share the joke. And one that works really well.

This series really can't go wrong. Each book is solid with a very light moral and gentle anti-bullying message. They aren't brilliant but they are...more
Karen
I don't know why it is, but I relate so well to Mildred, the worst witch. Maybe because my cat Chloe would behave pretty much like Tabby. Maybe because the American me was a constant source of irritation at my English grammar school, but, like Mildred, I always meant well.

Even now, after all these years, I still can relate to the worst witch.

Karl Orbell
Another lovely little book in the Worst Witch series, the fifth and as there is one book per term (half a school year), Milly is starting in Year 3. Is she going to have an uneventful and quiet time filled with studious behaviour? No. No she's not.

Miss Hardbroom is not their form teacher anymore, they have some new oddball by the name of Miss Granite, who has a laissez-faire approach to teaching. Well, if you give a class of teenagers too much rope, they'll hang something with it for sure. Queue...more
Georgiana
More enjoyable times with Miss Mildred Hubble!
Jessica
Oh that Agatha.
Cat Mercer
Jill Murphy not only wrote these fantastic childrens novels, but also did the drawings for them too. Jill Murphy taught me to draw and to enjoy doing it. I still draw people in profile with turned up little noses like Mildred to this very day!

This is a superb children's book from a wonderful series.
Catrin
Mildred always seems to get her self into trouble and always ends up saving the day. This Book was no different. A little bit young for me but great for building reading confidence in young childern. I fully recommended you buy this for children ages 7-10. Overall i like the book.
Liz (Consumed by Books)
I enjoyed this book, it was very sweet. Poor Mildred though, always getting herself into trouble. I thought the plot was enjoyable as usual. By the end one could tell that Murphy was trying to make the story concise. Enjoyable on the whole.
Kirsty
I liked reading about all things magical from a young age, and so I loved this series. I liked reading about all the scrapes Mildred manages to get herself into. I enjoyed watching the TV series as a kid too.
Uyuki
This is the last book I've been able to find, and it resembles the others so much, I still find it adorable, and rather funny, with spells going wrong and all. Seems everything happens to Mildred every time.
Catarina
I just adore Milly she reminds me of a good friend of mine and it's always funny to read her stories because of that. The beautifull pictures are a bonus and every girl (and boy) should read this series.
Kaethe
This is one to pre-read for the Possum, mostly. She relies heavily on my suggestions, and it's kind of hard to keep ahead of her.

***

I'm unimpressed. It's all a bit thin.
Jenni
Jill Murphy once again shows off her fantastic talent for telling great stories and proves that the years have not taken their tole on our favourite worst witch.
Shahrun
Another enjoyable adventure with the awesome Worst Witch. Beautifully illustrated too.
Kiwi
Ahahaha this one made me laugh and laugh. Great Miss Hardbroom scenes.
Nayera Ahmed
A childish and short read which i thought i would give a try and it wasn't bad!
Soapy Pancakes
Soapy Pancakes marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2014
Strega Dorata
Strega Dorata marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2014
Jess
Jess marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2014
  • My Naughty Little Sister (Naughty Little Sister, #1)
  • Princess Smartypants
  • Rosario + Vampire, Tome 8, Saison 2
  • The Saga of Eric the Viking
  • The Wombles
  • Achtste-groepers huilen niet
  • Moondial
  • Carbonel: The King of Cats (Carbonel, #1)
  • Burglar Bill
  • Dirty Beasts
  • Arabel's Raven (Arabel and Mortimer, #1)
  • Pure Dead Wicked (Pure Dead, #2)
Jill Murphy is a London-born English children's author, best known for The Worst Witch series and the Large Family picture books. She has been described as "one of the most engaging writers and illustrators for children in the land."

Jill Murphy was born in London and attended the Ursuline Convent in Wimbledon which, together with the boarding school stories she enjoyed reading, provided much of th...more
More about Jill Murphy...
The Worst Witch (Worst Witch, #1) Peace At Last The Worst Witch Strikes Again (Worst Witch, #2) A Bad Spell for the Worst Witch (Worst Witch, #3) The Worst Witch All at Sea (Worst Witch, #4)