Start by marking “Kitchen Princess Omnibus, Vol. 1 (Kitchen Princess, #1-2)” as Want to Read:
Kitchen Princess Omnibus, Vol. 1 (Kitchen Princess, #1-2)

Kitchen Princess Omnibus, Vol. 1 (Kitchen Princess #1-2)

4.31 of 5 stars 4.31  ·  rating details  ·  310 ratings  ·  15 reviews
COOKING UP SOME LOVE
Najika is a great cook and she likes ot make meals for the people she loves. But something is missing from her life. When she was a child, she met a boy who touched her heart – and now she’s determined to find him. The only clue Najika has is a silver spoon that leads her to the prestigious Seika Academy.

Attending Seika will be a challenge. Every kid
Paperback, Omnibus, 400 pages
Published June 5th 2012 by Kodansha Comics

To ask other readers questions about Kitchen Princess Omnibus, Vol. 1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kitchen Princess Omnibus, Vol. 1

Fruits Basket, Vol. 1 by Natsuki TakayaOuran High School Host Club, Vol. 1 by Bisco HatoriSkip Beat!, Vol. 01 by Yoshiki NakamuraVampire Knight, Vol. 1 by Matsuri HinoSpecial A, Vol. 1 by Maki Minami
Favorite Shoujo Manga
294th out of 596 books — 1,358 voters
Trust by Cristiane SerruyaThe Hunger Games by Suzanne CollinsTrust by Cristiane SerruyaBelonging by Karen Ann HopkinsSpirit of Lost Angels by Liza Perrat
Worth Reading Books
153rd out of 364 books — 85 voters

More lists with this book...

Rose
THIS IS A REVIEW OF THE WHOLE SERIES.

OK I hardly ever get to do this anymore but I wanted to get my all and all out about this manga. If you wanna discuss, PLEASE DO! I love this manga first off and I'd reread it probably even if it wasn't too old. Esp. the first few volumes because there are lots of sidenotes about the art and what the writer likes to eat and cook. I didn't pay too much attention to the specials either. But I'm so glad I read vol. 10's special. It was so good and I'm glad for
Andrey
Um......so......yeah......
No judging.
BUT.
This was awesome.
In a totally weird, manga, girly way.
And I loved every page XD

Now, pardon me while I got find the second omnibus.
Megan
Really adorable, classic shojo series--and the best part? Creative, usable recipes at the end of each manga! (I definitely plan on make a few of these!)
Morgan
So cute and sweet! This volume leaves you feeling happy and like you might actually attempt Najika's recipes! I love this entire series.
B.B.
Absolutely adorable! I love how it's centered around food. And how Najika is a nice, good main character. Daichi ftw! ^.^
Happystar
This series is cute and makes me hungry. Read this if you are into cute characters and food. The art is fantastic.
Meaghan Steeves
LOVE, can't wait until Volume 2 arrives!!!!
Pip
This book is so cute! Natsumi Ando, your art is wonderful! :D (I love the spine of this book for some reason... Thought I'd just let you know that.) The recipes in the back look gorgeous so I'm going to try and make them all during the summer hols! Can't wait for the next volume but I think I'm going to try and find the omnibus editions rather than the individual volumes.

Oh and this is my 80th manga volume (excluding graphic novels) YAY! AWKWARD MILESTONE! XD
Pamela
Such an optimistic book! I wish I can read books like these 24/7. I appreciate the authors' work. The dialogues are cool and the drawings, wow. Manga artists never receive enough credit. I'm sure it took a lot of hard work and time to make the manga look like this but it just took me a couple hours of my time to read it. Nevertheless, this is a gem. A gemstone to be kept forever inside my heart and brain.
Antoinette
Cute story........nice recipes too!
Laurie
Completely cute, heartwarming, exciting storyline, loveable characters, amazing art! Despite the lighthearted feel, this dealt with tougher issues too. Also, there are adorable delicious recipe for the things made in the story by Najika (the Kitchen Princess)! Best manga ever, I have to read the next volume!
Britters224
I love the story. You feel the emotions of the characters and see the growth in them as individuals. It's just the right amount of comedy drama and slice of life. The art work is well done and the addition of recipes that actually make delicious treats gets you hooked. Enjoy fellow manga readers! ^_^
Beckiezra
Nice art with some interesting stories, some surprisingly deep topics (like bullying and eating disorders) for such lighthearted art. I want to find out what happens next and if she ever finds her prince. :)
Holly Letson
This series is alot of fun. In some ways, it really reminds me of the *Yumeiro Patissiere* anime, which makes me wish KP had its' own anime as well.
Julie N
IT WAS ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jumi
Jumi added it
Jul 28, 2015
Talya
Talya marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2015
christy sorensen
christy sorensen marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2015
Fatema
Fatema marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2015
Alexis
Alexis marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2015
  • Seiyuu-ka! Vol 1
  • Gakuen Alice, Vol. 11 (Gakuen Alice, #11)
  • Azumanga Daioh: The Omnibus
  • Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol. 7 (Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon Renewal Editions, #7)
  • Skip Beat! (3-in-1 Edition), Vol. 3: Includes vols. 7, 8 & 9
  • Tail of the Moon, Volume 5
  • My Love Story!!, Vol. 3
  • Paradise Kiss, Part 1
  • The Gentlemen's Alliance †, Vol. 09
  • Library Wars: Love & War, Vol. 9 (Library Wars: Love & War, #9)
  • Sandland
  • Otomen, Vol. 5 (Otomen, #5)
安藤なつみ, Andō Natsumi is a Japanese manga artist. She is best known for Zodiac P.I. as well as Kitchen Princess, for which she won the Kodansha Manga Award for children's manga in 2006.

Favorites: Donald Duck
Favourite manga: Ossu! Ichijin and Kimagure Orange Road
Favourites: meats and fruits
Hobbies: shopping, reading and watching TV
More about Natsumi Ando...

Kitchen Princess (10 books)
  • Kitchen Princess, Vol. 01 (Kitchen Princess, #1)
  • Kitchen Princess, Vol. 02 (Kitchen Princess, #2)
  • Kitchen Princess, Vol. 03 (Kitchen Princess, #3)
  • Kitchen Princess, Vol. 04 (Kitchen Princess, #4)
  • Kitchen Princess, Vol. 05 (Kitchen Princess, #5)
  • Kitchen Princess, Vol. 06 (Kitchen Princess, #6)
  • Kitchen Princess, Vol. 07 (Kitchen Princess, #7)
  • Kitchen Princess, Vol. 08 (Kitchen Princess, #8)
  • Kitchen Princess, Vol. 09 (Kitchen Princess, #9)
  • Kitchen Princess, Vol. 10 (Kitchen Princess, #10)
Kitchen Princess, Vol. 01 (Kitchen Princess, #1) Kitchen Princess, Vol. 03 (Kitchen Princess, #3) Kitchen Princess, Vol. 08 (Kitchen Princess, #8) Kitchen Princess, Vol. 06 (Kitchen Princess, #6) Kitchen Princess, Vol. 04 (Kitchen Princess, #4)