Start by marking “Cracking the LSAT, 2013 Edition” as Want to Read:
Cracking the LSAT, 2013 Edition

Cracking the LSAT, 2013 Edition

3.28 of 5 stars 3.28  ·  rating details  ·  57 ratings  ·  11 reviews
If you need to know, it's in this book! Cracking the LSAT, 2013 Edition includes everything you need to know to master the Arguments, Logic Games, Reading Comprehension, and Writing sections of the exam. It includes:

•Access to 3 full-length practice exams
•Tons of drills and detailed explanations to show you exactly what to expect on the LSAT
•A thorough review of all LSAT
Published May 1st 2012 by Princeton Review (first published January 1st 1995)

To ask other readers questions about Cracking the LSAT, 2013 Edition, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cracking the LSAT, 2013 Edition

Dec 06, 2008 Meen rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: LSAT takers
Recommended to Meen by: Mobile Public Library
Done, bitches!!!!

I'm sure if I had studied it better, this book would've greatly improved my LSAT performance, which was completed just 45 minutes ago and will probably be about average. As it was, it was very beneficial in helping me be aware of what to expect and how to approach the tests. And it was even funny here and there. Those wacky Princetonians!
It's pretty good. Gotta read the "crack it" part the most and make tables on Word or Excel to really nail it down. Knowing what the questions are asking for is the main key as well as knowing what the answers should NOT say (like extreme words).
After reviewing the Kaplan test style for the past 6 weeks, I needed another LSAT manual to help nail this process and do well on the test in June. This book does give the basics and helps refresh me on what to look for; yet, Kaplan books are more-in-depth. I wanted an initial book to review and help me see it; this book is more simplified.

I will see how their review tests are; otherwise, this week will do the prep tests that Kaplan offers from past LSAT tests taken in previous years.

The Logical
For an initial study aid for the LSAT, the Princeton Review study materials and suggestions can’t be beat. They quickly and effortlessly guide you through all three scored sections – Logical Reasoning/Arguments, Reading Comprehension, and Logic Games – as well as give you some quick and easy pointers about how to trounce the unscored Essay portion with relative ease.

I, of course, found this to be simply a good warm-up for more detailed study and practice, as my results from taking the practice
bullshit. I was impressed at the beginning, but after I've read the other one - "LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible" by PowerScore I see how useless this one is. waste of time.
This was a good introduction to the sections of the LSAT. The tips for the "games" section are useful.
I learned that the LSAT is basically just a giant clusterf**k.
Oct 07, 2009 Michael is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
Good overview of LSAT so far. Learning about argument questions.
Mar 13, 2008 Lauren is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
oh shit, here we go.
Currently reading it.
Chelsea is currently reading it
Sep 02, 2015
Diego L Becerra
Diego L Becerra marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2015
Jeremy Stansell
Jeremy Stansell marked it as to-read
May 06, 2015
Joshua marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2015
Erin marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2015
Daniel is currently reading it
Mar 05, 2015
Faya Moses
Faya Moses marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2015
Tina marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2015