Start by marking “I am Midnight: Warriors of Ankh Omnibus Edition (Warriors of Ankh, #1-3)” as Want to Read:
I am Midnight: Warriors of Ankh Omnibus Edition (Warriors of Ankh, #1-3)

I am Midnight: Warriors of Ankh Omnibus Edition (Warriors of Ankh #1-3)

I Am Midnight, the action-packed, darkly romantic young adult paranormal trilogy from New York Times bestselling author Samantha Young.

From the sands of ancient Egypt an evil arose, and in its wake the warriors who hunt it…

Eden Winslow is no ordinary girl. She was born into a life she never wanted, and to a fate she’s fighting against.

Noah Valois is an Ankh. As an immorta
ebook, Omnibus, 552 pages
Published December 5th 2011 by Smashwords

To ask other readers questions about I am Midnight, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I am Midnight

Sibylle
Dec 14, 2011 Sibylle rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourites
Samantha Young is such a great writer! I loved it and I'm so glad I bought the omnibus edition where I could just keep on reading. Six stars for that :)
Michelle
Mar 27, 2012 Michelle rated it it was amazing
Samantha Young has written a great story full of secrets, love and betrayal. I loved this series, it is now joining my group of favourites of all time. I loved the tension between Eden and Noah, that their relationship was not perfect. Her love for her bother Stellan was beautiful, even if she thought they were all monsters. He was her strength when she was weak, her only light in the darkness. *teary* I loved the fight scenes and of course the steamy ones too. *swoon* Noah is definitely a keepe ...more
Heather Busby
Feb 22, 2012 Heather Busby rated it it was amazing
Shelves: purple-covers
Nawnee
This is the first three books in the ankh series I found this great series on amazon and couldn't pass up the great price for the first three books. I'm so glad I bought this series I now have another author to add to my fag authors list and to top.it off this isn't the only good series she has either I found myself.sucked into one other series and I'm debating on buying her other two.she has out. This author might deal in the paranormal with a little mix of Romance but her ideas are fresh and u ...more
Maggie Wadsager
Apr 29, 2014 Maggie Wadsager rated it really liked it
This was a brutally honest series that makes a person realize that monsters can always hide behind doors! Eden is a breath of fresh air in the harsh reality of her life. Stellan's connection with Eden and his protection of her speaks universally for sibling love. All of the twists and turns in this story kept me on the edge of my seat and kept me up into the wee hours!! I recommend this to any reader who likes a little paranormal spice in your novels.

**For some reason I pictured Darius as Willi
May 19, 2014 Laura rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle
Kaitlyn R.
Jul 31, 2015 Kaitlyn R. rated it it was amazing
I totally loved that serie :D

It was short but still so full of emotion :) What I like the most was the emotional focus of it all. It wasn't totally focused on the love relationship between Noah and Eden. Of course it was there, but there were also this focus on the way she felt about Cyrus which could have been a bit more ^^
The way Cyrus really was like the overprotective father was just so sweet, but what I like the most was Eden's relationship with her brother Stellan *-* that was such an amaz
Alicia
Nov 18, 2012 Alicia rated it really liked it
I wish more series could come packaged nice and neatly, instead of having to wait a whole another year or more to read the sequel or what not. It is cheaper to get all three in this combined package than separately (if you were wondering). I have read plenty of books from Young and so I wasn’t hesitant to read these. I’m so glad for that. This series was awesome. The heroine and the villain is one in the same. It’s intriguing to see how Eden fights her nature and see her strength. Defiantly note ...more
Dascha
Feb 10, 2013 Dascha rated it it was amazing
Love, love, loved this series! Just the right mix of paranormal adventure, romance, witty banter & horror at a rollercoaster pace with like-able / relatable characters. Hard to put down!!! If you hate finishing a book & waiting for the next in a book series to come out, this Kindle version with books 1-3, soooo worthwhile! Read Samantha Young's other work too! That's what led me to this. She does not disappoint!
Amy Braun
Jun 09, 2015 Amy Braun rated it really liked it
A good series with good characters, but I was hoping for a little more mythology. Second to the Greeks, the Egyptians have some of the best lore, in my opinion, and I was hoping for more of it. That, and i expected a lot more danger. Oh, there were fights and tension and drama (good gods, the DRAMA), but I wanted more from the villains. There was plenty of build-up, making for a somewhat boring climactic battle. Still, the concept was cool, and I did have fun reading it.
Julie Li
Mar 18, 2012 Julie Li rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I read the first book and did not want to continue the series. Because she's become one of my favorite authors recently, I decided to finish it a few weeks later and I am not regretting it at all. In fact, this may be one of my favorite series of hers. That and The Tale of Lunarmorte. I love both.

If you have doubts about the series, please try your best to finish it. I was genuinely and pleasantly surprised to find I enjoyed it much more as the series went on. Lovely.
Victoria McPherson
Nov 20, 2015 Victoria McPherson rated it liked it
Shelves: young-adult
It was a good story but throughout I found myself interested in the other characters stories. Particularly the older generation such as Cyrus, Val and Darius. I seemed to more intrigued by what their story could be than the actual plot. The third book lost its way for me and felt rushed at the end. That being said I did enjoy it enough to keep reading until the end and will be looking to see if there are others in this series :)
Rachel Costa
Jan 27, 2012 Rachel Costa rated it liked it
I liked it, though I kind of feel like this was geared toward the younger side of the YA crowd. It was refreshing to have an outright surly heroine, though I feel that the conclusion of the soul-eater part of her story came a bit premature at the start of the second book only because it was a great premise and that could have gone so much further. Still good and definitely entertaining though!
Jamie
Dec 25, 2012 Jamie rated it really liked it
so i debated how many stars to give it, but since i still think that the first pages where kinda throwing us right into the story and not letting us have more of noah and eden before he betrays her, it only gets 4 stars! the second and third book are amazing and eden and noah are amazing together, so overall i loved it! also, the storyline was always surprising, which was really noce to have!
Cindy Rawlings
Jan 27, 2012 Cindy Rawlings rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this series of books. Read all three in less than a week (read the first book the first night!). The books kept me engaged the whole time and I was happy with the way things ended. :)
K
Oct 25, 2015 K rated it really liked it
I was pleasantly surprised with how much I enjoyed these books, especially as I didn't truly start getting into the story or characters until the seconds book. Would recommend
ags
Sep 19, 2012 ags rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-stars-love
Re-reading * 03-23-2015 Finished for a second time. Still give all three books a solid five stars.
Tara
Jul 25, 2012 Tara rated it really liked it
Love this series and the writer. Demon's who suck your soul like vampires and the hunter/warriors created by gods to counter them. Stuck in the middle of it is a girl that's half both.
Brittany Spinney
Jul 21, 2013 Brittany Spinney rated it it was amazing
it was awesome! bad ass. just loved it
Janaki
Janaki rated it it was amazing
Mar 26, 2014
Carla
Carla rated it really liked it
Sep 19, 2014
Allie
Allie rated it really liked it
Feb 06, 2015
Someone2011
Someone2011 rated it really liked it
Oct 13, 2014
Hannah
Hannah rated it it was amazing
Jul 23, 2013
Azly
Azly rated it liked it
Dec 01, 2014
Kristen Foster
Kristen Foster rated it it was ok
Feb 11, 2016
Katelin Campbell
Katelin Campbell rated it it was amazing
Dec 13, 2014
Dora
Dora rated it liked it
Jun 17, 2013
Meg
Meg rated it did not like it
Jul 18, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Awakening: Ava Delaney Vol. 1 (Ava Delaney, #1-3)
  • The Otherworld Trilogy: Faelorehn / Dolmarehn / Luathara (The Otherworld Trilogy #1-3)
  • Demon Lore (Demon Huntress, #1)
  • Lone Wolf  (The Pack #10)
  • Big Game (The V V Inn, #3)
  • Blood and Bite (Rune Alexander, #2)
  • Dark Coven (Shifter Squad #3)
  • Wings of Nestor (Solus, #3)
  • The Turncoats (The Thirteenth, #2)
  • Caterpillar (Nine Lives, #1)
  • The Healer's Legacy
  • Keep Me Ghosted (Sophie Rhodes Ghostly Romance #1)
  • Taken Over (The Ravening, #2)
  • Danann Frost Falls from Grace (Danann Frost, #1)
  • Autumn Storm (The Witchling, #2)
  • Belonging (The Hunters)
  • The Witching Pen (The Witching Pen series, #1)
Samantha Young is a New York Times, USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author from Stirlingshire, Scotland. She's been nominated for the Goodreads Choice Award 2012 for Best Author and Best Romance for her international bestseller ON DUBLIN STREET, Best Romance 2014 for BEFORE JAMAICA LANE, and Best Romance 2015 for HERO. ON DUBLIN STREET is Samantha's first adult contemporary romance s ...more
More about Samantha Young...

Warriors of Ankh (3 books)
  • Blood Will Tell (Warriors of Ankh, #1)
  • Blood Past (Warriors of Ankh, #2)
  • Shades of Blood (Warriors of Ankh, #3)