Start by marking “Kiss & Hug, Band 1” as Want to Read:
Kiss & Hug, Band 1

Kiss & Hug, Band 1 (Kiss/Hug #1)

4.23 of 5 stars 4.23  ·  rating details  ·  2,390 ratings  ·  24 reviews
Ryu kommt aus England, um ein Jahr als Schüler an die Highschool zu gehen. Ryus Alltagleben besteht aus Bilanzen und Geschäftsberichten, mit denen er trotz seiner jungen Jahre als Firmenchef zu tun hat. In Japan trifft er dann auf die niedlich-naive Yukino, deren Leben so ganz anders ist als das seine. Yukino geht zur Schule, hilft im Blumenladen ihrer Mutter aus und vermi ...more
Paperback, German edition, 192 pages
Published December 2011 by Carlsen Manga (first published 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Kiss & Hug, Band 1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kiss & Hug, Band 1

Jess
Super cute. If you like Kaichou Wa Maid-sama, Kanata Kara, Last Game, Dengeki Daisy, Fruits Basket, Beast Master, or Wild Ones, You'll love this.
Soobie's heartbroken again
Ich weiß nicht, was ich über diesen Manga sagen soll. Ich habe andere Werke von Kako Mitsuki gelesen und ich mag ihren Zeichenstil sehr. Dann habe ich "Kiss & Hug" gesehen. Ich wollte es lesen und dann habe ich den Umschlag gesehen. Ich denke, dass Ryus Augen ein bisschen außerirdisch sind. Das ist aber kein Lob. Sie sehen wie fremd aus.

Danach habe ich mit dem Manga begonnen. Ich mag, dass Yukino in einem Blumengeschäft arbeitet und dass jeder Kapitel trägt den Namen einer Blume (das ist gu
Sarakukumalu
It's a cute story.In the begining I did'nt liked the main character, but the final of the story rewards the all time we've spent in reading. (sorry for my bad english) ;)
Cheyenne
I really liked this one. For only having three volumes I have to say that I don't think it should have gone on longer. The length is great with a complete beginning, middle, and end. Which means that the ending was satisfactory and didn't leave me guessing "What next?" or yearning for more. Another thing that I liked was that despite the usual for manga were the two main characters are from different sides of society, in this case a commoner and business man, there wasn't anyone trying to outwar ...more
.·:*¨ × Shannon♥Loving Tomas Vrbada Like Woe × ¨*:
Estara
Dec 04, 2011 Estara rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: lovers of love, hugs and forthright emotions
Recommended to Estara by: scanlation of the volume
Shelves: manga, read-in-2011
Reeva
CONTAINS SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really love this manga. Yukino is hilarious and I love how feisty she is! She just loves to hit Ryuu. She's so innocent, but she stands her ground. I love when she throws her shoe at some jerk in the beginning of the manga. It cracks me up! Ryuu is sexy and I love how blunt he says things. I am a little curious about him though. He is definitely hiding some secret. I love him though!! He is a sneaky little devil. I love how jealous he gets of her. It is so funny.
Hannah
Series Review: Kiss/Hug is a funny and entertaining manga series. It is very short making it good for a quick and light read. It has a very cliche feeling about it but it makes it more fun that way. It is very romantic and the end wraps things up nicely. This manga series is a good manga for those short on time and looking for a good romance fix.
Sek Ting
AHHHHHHHHH!!! THE GUY IS SUPERLY HOT!!! I LOVE THIS MANGA SO MUCH!!!! The guy is so hot and handsome and a very gentleman!!! Totally in love with him!!!! The girl is so much like me! :3 Heeeeeee
Starbubbles
I found this one to be more believable than Mitsuki's other work, Ai Hime. With the narration at the beginning, you know within the first two pages that they will eventually separate. This added a sense of drama that would not have been there if you did not have the knowledge of an inevitable separation. I found their relationship to be sweet and patient. The latter adjective is not something I often use, especially for the typical male in shojo. That isn't to say Ryuu isn't shojo typical in oth ...more
Michelle. D.
This is a review for the entire series.

Overall series rating is 4 stars.

So the manga was cute. I can't imagine a hot British slash Japanese guy.If I see one one day, I will give this book 5 stars. I also didn't give this series 5 stars because of it's ending. SERIOUSLY? There isn't even a sequel and that is how you end everything?!?!

I loved Ryuu's character.
I thought Yukino's character was amusing.

HAHAH. Some parts of this manga were so funny. I'm not gonna name it because I don't want to spoil
Michelle. D.
This is a review for the entire series.

Overall series rating is 4 stars.

I loved Ryuu's character.
I thought Yukino's character was amusing.

Tony Kudo
Omg i love this manga
00lovebooks00
whole series
Aubrey E.
This series lacked individuality. The characters were cut and dry. The plot was centered to her loss of innocence and her relationship with a "mature" person. It was clique: He was rich but found comfort in her more common ordinary home, she was the only one who understood him, he helped her to have more confidence in herself, he was completely devoted to her.... yeah I didn't enjoy it.

However, just because I didn't like it doesn't mean you won't! Feel free to look at it and formulate your own
Madeeha (D-ha)
I love this series! Kako Mitsuki did a good job with the story line and art. The art and story line really invites you and makes you want to keep reading the series till the very end. I would recommend reading all of Kako Mitsuki's works. All of the series shes worked on are really good and are my favorites.
Patricia BookExhibitionism
Hm.. I didn't really enjoy this one. He looked kinda creepy most of the times (his eyes!) and was a jerk often enough, too. It wasn't as memorable as some of Kako Mitsuki's other novels, so.. 2-3 stars.
Kadie D♥
Fell for a chaptercover from the beach. Luckily other manga readers helped me find this manga:)
I liked the story!
Shereen
From the author of Sora Log, comes the book Kiss/Hug. This is an emotional book which includes humour.
Morgane
I liked it! But idk i'm nervous for what is going to follow.
Catherine Wood
Read it a dozen times and still love this manga!
Ichigo
breathe taking
  • Akagami no Shirayukihime - 赤髪の白雪姫, Vol. 01
  • Moe Kare!!, Vol. 01
  • Love Monster, Vol. 1
  • Love Celeb 1
  • わたしに××しなさい! 1 (Watashi ni xx Shinasai! #1)
  • Love So Life, Vol. 1 (Love So life, #1)
  • Desire Climax, Vol. 1
  • Barajou no Kiss, Vol. 01 (Barajou no Kiss, #1)
  • Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu - Secret Unrequited Love (Volume 1)
  • Hana to Akuma, Vol. 02
  • Midnight Secretary, Vol. 01 (Midnight Secretary, #1)
  • キスよりも早く1 [Kisu Yorimo Hayaku 3] (Faster than a Kiss #3)
  • Private Prince , Vol. 01
  • Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu Vol 01 (Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu, #1)
  • 100% Perfect Girl, Volume 1
  • Hanatsukihime, Vol. 01
  • Tenshi Ja Nai!! (I'm No Angel), Vol. 1 (Tenshi Ja Nai, #1)
The German editions spell the author name as Kaco Mitsuki.
More about Kako Mitsuki...

Kiss/Hug (3 books)
  • Kiss/Hug, Vol. 02
  • Kiss/Hug, Vol. 03
Ai Hime ~ Ai to Himegoto, Vol. 01 Kiss/Hug, Vol. 02 Kiss/Hug, Vol. 03 Ai Hime ~ Ai to Himegoto, Vol. 02 Ai Hime ~ Ai to Himegoto, Vol. 03