Start by marking “Christmas Eve On Olympus (OF WAR)” as Want to Read:
Christmas Eve On Olympus (OF WAR)

Christmas Eve On Olympus (OF WAR #3)

This holiday themed short story is meant as an enhancement to the OF WAR Series. Join Ares, Alena, and Raven as she brings Christmas and Yuletide to Olympus. This bit of romantic happiness contains graphic adult material. BONUS PACK! This download now includes the first five chapters from "The Heart of War" and "Child of War-A God is Born".
189 pages
Published (first published December 3rd 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Christmas Eve On Olympus, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Christmas Eve On Olympus

Kristina
Dec 06, 2011 Kristina rated it it was amazing
This was a great addition to the "Of War" series. This Christmas story was short, but also very sweet and incredibly steamy. Ares and Alena have amazing chemistry that practically radiates off the page, or screen in this case Raven is so adorable, too!

I can't wait to read book 3!
The TBR Pile *Book review site*
Full review: http://thetbrpile.weebly.com/1/post/2...

I admit, what first grabbed my attention was the cover. It is smoking hot. The blurb further intrigued me and I picked Christmas Eve on Olympus to review.

Christmas Eve on Olympus was a cute story and shows a lot of promise for the authors other publications. This isn’t some mind blowing story that will change your life but it will get you hot and smiling for the season. I will be checking out Ms. Darling’s other books based on this read. I for
Carrie (Book Fairy) Fort
Apr 02, 2014 Carrie (Book Fairy) Fort rated it really liked it
Favorite Lines “, "You said you had a candy cane for me, its peppermint oil."
"Nice touch, very Christmassy," he gasped, "wow."
"I try to think of everything”

“Tell me again how you'll never let me go and we will always make love like this."
"Always," he agreed from his heart, "and never will I let you go, never.”

“You're all I ever want, Christmas or any other day of the year. Just you. Just us. Just this.”

Sigh.... Wow I wish that Ares, Alena, and Raven could have these moments more and more! This w
Trickydck
Dec 14, 2011 Trickydck rated it it was amazing
This is a wonderful little addition to the OF WAR Series. Fans will enjoy this light-hearted glimpse into the lives of Alena, Ares, and Raven. Those who haven't read the series yet will get a nice little peek into the storyline. If you haven't read the series--and why haven't you it's wonderful!--should be forewarned, this story is not typical of the series which brings romance and darkness to new wicked heights. "Christmas Eve on Olympus" is a fast read with lots of smiles, giggles, and HEAT. M ...more
Arlena
Mar 31, 2012 Arlena rated it it was amazing
"Christmas on Mount Olympus" was indeed a erotic holiday story. This is a very adult read. The story is of a very unusual family named Ares, Alena and Raven. The story has a fast jump from one scene to the next... however, it all turns out to be a fun and very loving christmas for this family.
The author really has a way of pulling one into her magical wand and this really get one caught up in her story.
I would recommend "Christmas Eve on Mount Olympus" because it is a very quick good read.
Ronda  Tutt
Dec 23, 2011 Ronda Tutt rated it really liked it
Great Short Christmas erotic read. Ares definitely knows how to unwrap a present and Alena gets to suck on a perpermint candy cane awaiting to slide up and down Ares north pole. LOL Raven learns about the meaning of christmas and Yule Tide and learns all about the traditions as they decorate the christmas tree with trimmings. Fun read.
Lori
Find this review and more at Lusty Penguin Reviews!

Christmas Eve on Olympus is an entertaining glimpse of Ares, Alena, and Raven spending their first Christmas together. This story takes place during Child of War—A God is Born.

Through Alena’s character, Lisa Beth Darling does a brilliant job of explaining and blending the traditions of Christmas and Yule. Alena’s nurturing and motherly nature shines in this story, as she teaches Raven patience while making decorations and describes the two holid
Future Slayer Girl
Christmas Eve on Olympus was the first story I have read by Lisa Beth Darling. While reading it I couldn’t help but feel like I was missing something in not having read the other books in the series. That being said the first part of the story read for me like a YA Fantasy. It was well written. For me it focused too much on the duties of Christmas Eve, like a list. I was able to keep reading because the author did create a fantastic world of the gods and goddesses of Olympus, and I love anything ...more
Tera Comer
Aug 04, 2016 Tera Comer rated it it was amazing
This is a quick short story about Christmas and Yule for Ares and his family. It is definitely a story for adults only but stays in line with the rest of the series. I was given a free ARC copy of this story in exchange for an honest review
W.H.
Apr 15, 2014 W.H. rated it it was amazing
WOW! It has been a long time since I have read about Ares and Alena, this little GEM, brought it back, up close and personal. Lisa has a wonderful imagination, using her very descriptive writing style to bring you so close to the action, I Love that in a story.

Ares OMG, such a HUNK! OK on with the review! Imagine you are on Olympus for the first time, seeing a Christmas Tree.. How sweet is that? I liked this short story because it shows that Ares loves Alena so much that he is willing to do wha
Renay
Jan 03, 2016 Renay rated it really liked it
I enjoyed my very erotic Mythological Christmas Tale! This was an sweet sexy short story of Aries and Maggie with their young son Raven celebrating Christmas and Yule.

Readers will learn Olympians do not celebrate holidays, but this family is honoring many traditions.
Chrissy Dyer
Mar 21, 2015 Chrissy Dyer rated it it was amazing
This is a very erotic Mythological Christmas Tale!
Sophia
Apr 14, 2012 Sophia rated it really liked it
This was a very short, short story that falls between the first and second books in the series.

It was a delightful peek at family life for Aries and Maggie with their young son Raven. Olympians do not celebrate holidays, but Aries lets Maggie give Raven a Christmas and Yule celebration honoring many traditions. After Raven is sent off to sleep with Maggie reciting the touching 'Night Before Christmas' poem. Maggie Aries unwrap his own present.

I give you fair warning there is a passionate sex sce
Christie
Jul 19, 2014 Christie rated it it was amazing
Review in 24 hrs
T.
Sep 19, 2013 T. rated it really liked it
I won this novella as a prize. I give it a 3.5 rating, but rounded up because I may have appreciated the novella more if I was a reader of the series and had an emotional connection to the characters. For this Two Chapter offering, there was no character development, and the story was simple and straightforward. I think the sex scene was flat because I wasn't emotionally invested. The writing was good, I just wasn't invested.
SB Morales
Jul 02, 2014 SB Morales rated it really liked it
It's Christmas time in Olympia. Under Alena's instruction Ares teaches his son, Raven, what a Christmas celebration is. Of course this is Ares so you can imagine his contribution to the Mortal celebration. It's such a sweet story. If is Area and Alena so you know they make time for a sexy encounter. If you love the series like I do you don't want to miss this one!
Heather
Mar 23, 2012 Heather rated it it was amazing
Christmas on Olympus was a sweet and enduring short story for the series. It focused on Alena making a 'real' christmas for Raven and it was fun reading a little segment that has no argueing, fighting or any mayhem and you get to see everyone happy and loving.
Cheryl Duval
Jun 27, 2015 Cheryl Duval rated it liked it
This was just okay. Nothing special. Based on all the other books I read in this series (which I absolutely loved) I was expecting much more then I got out of this story.
Kimberly
Jun 02, 2013 Kimberly rated it really liked it
Great short story that uses mythology in a new way. A little on the erratic side as well.
Rachel
Dec 31, 2013 Rachel marked it as owned-to-read
**Won a copy during the 'For the Love of Mythology' blog hop
texxie-PRUFreads.blogspot.com
short but oh so sweet. ...more
Janet Ho
Janet Ho marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2016
Belinda
Belinda marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2016
Ashley E
Ashley E marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2016
Beppe DM
Beppe DM marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2016
Crystal
Crystal marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2016
Nancy Jones
Nancy Jones marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2015
Maghon Thomas
Maghon Thomas marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »
It was in the 4th grade when Lisa Beth Darling discovered she was a naturally gifted writer. For her very first creative writing assignment, the teacher asked the class to pen a story about a baby bird's first flight and read them to the class. Putting pencil to paper, Lisa was instantly whisked away by a force she couldn't explain. When they were finished, all of the children read their happy st ...more
More about Lisa Beth Darling...

OF WAR (6 books)
  • The Heart of War (Of War, #1)
  • Child of War - A God is Born (Of War # 2)
  • Child of War-Rising Son (OF WAR #4)
  • Women of War (Of War #5)
  • Kingdoms of War (Of War, #6)