Start by marking “Flowers of Evil, Volume 2” as Want to Read:
Flowers of Evil, Volume 2

Flowers of Evil, Volume 2 (Flowers of Evil #2)

3.99 of 5 stars 3.99  ·  rating details  ·  280 ratings  ·  16 reviews
Bookworm Takao and class bully Sawa may not appear to be the best couple, but together, by chance, they shake up their entire rural community to its core.In love with the class idol, Takao is given a chance to become a real hero and finallybreak out of his shell after righting a wrong he committed in a random moment of passion and affection. With the help, or blackmailing ...more
Published July 10th 2012 by Vertical (first published September 17th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Flowers of Evil, Volume 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Flowers of Evil, Volume 2

Rachel
After the traumatic experience of volume one, things are looking up for Kasuga. Despite the presence of the sadistic Nakamura, his date with Saeki goes relatively well. He manages to stand up for himself, and even enters into a steady relationship. This bliss is doomed from the start though, and as the pressure builds, he finally snaps. Whereas the previous volume threw a lot of concepts at us, this one has greater focus in studying the characters. The author begins to peel away Saeki's mask to ...more
Mazohyst
Am I the only one who's a little bit disturbed by the fact that I found this series in the YA section of my library? While I was grabbing this, a kid of maybe about 8 or 9 walked next to me and plucked a volume of a manga off the shelf. As a university student, I felt a bit uncomfortable. I feel like I should stop reading manga but this series is too crazy to put down.

But like. I'm not kidding when I say this is a bit crazy. I'm definitely going to have to look for more from Oshimi.
Jennifer Cox
Much better than volume one.

In this one we see a bit more into Kasuga's personality and we find that he's not quite as 'stuck-up' as we first thought. Although he does look down on those that don't read complex books like him, we find that he does have a heart.

Saeki becomes more of a main character, and awww, isn't she sweet. What a lovely girl. I really hope nothing bad happens to her. The scenes between her and Kasuga are very touching. I'm sure we've all experienced an awkward scene with some
k10
This story is somehow completely twisted yet utterly placid at the same time. It is certainly one of the more memorable things I've read in a while. Volume 2 really picked up the pace. I loved the drawing in the last chapter too.
Johnmike2012
Volume 2 was so amazing it was off the hook
Ana
i'm not even sure how i feel about this, its so bizarre
Chris Andersen
The tension mounts and builds to a great cliff hanger here. Will our hero win the girl? Will he give in to his perverse nature? Escape the clutches of his blackmailer? Nice taught pacing, clean art, make it a quick, fun read. Can't wait to find out how it wraps up.
Kristan
It just keeps getting crazier and crazier. I won't spoil it but that ending was insane! Weird, crazy, unique storyline that has me horrified and yet I keep coming back for more. At this point I just have to know what happens with these characters.
Dolores
3 1/2 stars. Whoa! This one definitely took a left at the corner of creepy and bizarre. Still not sure how I feel about it.
Edith
The book is very intense I want to know what happens to Nakamura and what is her past
Russell Grant
Even better then the first volume. More fucked up emotional torture. I love it.
Maja
Nov 09, 2013 Maja rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: manga
disturbingly realistic! I hope this turns out ok in the end.
Tessa
I salute the translator, who did a great job with the swearing.
Meghan Fidler
Tormented souls... This story drives me nuts.
خيري عبد الظاهر
the story progress and fair.
Mainiac1820
Mainiac1820 marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2014
Garrett Carpenter
Garrett Carpenter marked it as to-read
Oct 28, 2014
  • Wandering Son: Volume Five
  • What Did You Eat Yesterday?, Volume 1
  • Girl Friends: The Complete Collection 1
  • Bunny Drop 3 (Bunny Drop, #3)
  • ひるなかの流星 6 (Hirunaka no Ryuusei, #6)
  • Pink
  • Cross Game 2 (Cross Game, #4-5)
  • バクマン。 16
  • Knights of Sidonia 2
  • Twin Spica, Volume: 02
  • セブンデイズ Friday → Sunday / Seven Days
  • Arisa, Vol. 07 (Arisa, #7)
Flowers of Evil, Volume 1 Flowers of Evil, Volume 3 Flowers of Evil, Volume 4 Flowers of Evil, Volume 6 Flowers of Evil, Volume 5

“I... I... I want to be normal!” 0 likes