Start by marking “Can't Fake This” as Want to Read:
Can't Fake This

Can't Fake This

3.94 of 5 stars 3.94  ·  rating details  ·  17 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Anna Ryan is a woman on a mission. She’s sassy, pretty, petite, and ready to reenter the dating world after a messy divorce. She will kiss a few frogs, but that’s okay because she needs the practice. As a romance author, one would think she knows about sex. Sure, she can bump and grind, but what she desires is passion – hot, steamy, mind-blowing chemistry.

She capitalizes o
Published December 5th 2011 by Loose Id

To ask other readers questions about Can't Fake This, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Can't Fake This

JoJo - JJJ (Jo Anna) Janesko
I loved this story. My biggest complaint is that it wasn't long enough. I think the author had a great idea with the story line and could have had a much longer book. If you are interested in a short story look no further this is your book. It is sweet and very sexy.
I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com)
Reviewed on I Bookie Nookie Reviews

___________________________________________________

Menage Readers

Erotic Enchants

Bookie Nookie's Erotic Lending Group
Mel
CAN'T FAKE THIS is a sexy, quick read. Anna, a divorcee with young children, is out to rediscover her single self. In doing so, she gets hooked up with Chase. What ensures is a passionate 12 days that leaves her wondering if a relationship is what she desires.

I really enjoyed reading this book. I thought the characters connected well and kept my interest. This is sexy, fun, and kept me wanting for more. I will definitely be checking out Casey's other books.
Emily
"Can’t Fake This was a lot of fun, extremely creative ways of exploring each day of Christmas."

Full review on Sensual Reads
Heidi
This is a really good book!! I loved the characters and the concept of the book in general. I will be reading more books from this author!!
Dee Haddrill
This was short, but sweet. The sex was hot and the love story was sweet. I'd be happy to read anything else written by Casey Crow.
Michele ~ la Smoocherina
3.5 stars. It was sweet but something was missing. It was to canned, I guess.
Jenny
Jenny marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2015
Fiorella
Fiorella marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2014
Eddie Grooms
Eddie Grooms marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2013
Joanna
Joanna marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2013
Kirstin
Kirstin marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2013
Kme_17
Kme_17 marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2013
Jacqui
Jacqui marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2013
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2013
Suzanne
Suzanne marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2012
chasey
chasey marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2012
Mags
Mags marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2012
CD Keith
CD Keith marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2012
James Caterino
James Caterino marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2012
Tina
Tina marked it as to-read
May 20, 2012
Camile Carson
Camile Carson marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2012
Judi
Judi marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2012
« previous 1 3 next »
Casey Crow is a Summa Cum Laude graduate from the University of Alabama with degrees in Business Management and Dance. She received her Master of Business Administration from the University of Mobile. Casey resides in south Alabama where she stays busy running her two young children to way too many activities. She also works as a dance choreographer, pageant coach of twenty years, professional emc ...more
More about Casey Crow...
Dance with a Millionaire Dance with a Millionaire [Southern Dancer 1] Dance with a Millionaire [Southern Dancer 1] (Siren Publishing Classic)