Start by marking “Fallen in Love (Fallen, #3.5)” as Want to Read:
Fallen in Love (Fallen, #3.5)

Fallen in Love (Fallen #3.5)

3.77 of 5 stars 3.77  ·  rating details  ·  23,764 ratings  ·  1,349 reviews
What makes your heart race a little faster? It's theUSA TodaybestsellingFallen in Love, four wholly originalstories collected in a novel set in the Middle Ages by #1New York Timesbestselling authorLauren Kate.Fallen in Lovegives fans the much-talked about but never-revealed stories of Fallen characters as they intertwine with the epic love story of Luce and Daniel. The sto ...more
Audiobook
Published January 24th 2012 by Listening Library (Audio) (first published 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Fallen in Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fallen in Love

Cait
Post-review: I feel like, after reading almost all of this series, now, including the in-between book that I was in no way obligated to read, I am allowed to write a letter. I feel as if we have grown......so much closer over this series. So much closer.....:

My dearest Lauren Kate; my honey-bun, my up-and-downer; my peach,

I regret to inform you that your writing has gone all-out bipolar on us all, and this book is prime evidence of that fact. Passion was the worst book of this series to dat
Steph Sinclair
Feb 04, 2013 Steph Sinclair marked it as unlikely  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: angels
This book is about the only Valentine's day that Luce and Daniel ever had together.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

How romantic and heartbreaking is that?

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Hayden Casey
(scroll for review)

They REALLY need to stop screwing with Fernanda's art!!!

Wow. What a complete waste of paper.

The last time I checked, a "novel" was more than two-hundred measly pages of huge text and lots of chapter breaks. Calling this tiny thing a "novel" is ridiculous, as is pricing it at $15.99. Luckily, I got it on sale at Target, so it wasn't too expensive, but I totally want my money back after reading it.

Also, the last time I checked, a novel in a series was supposed to advance the ov
Saniya(Will Herondale is mine)
Fallen in love?
Fallen 3.5?
Is this a very nasty joke?
*looks at the reviews* O_O Shit.
Awesome. Just freaking awesome. Now I got to read this '3.5' book too.
God! is this just me who wants to just finish this fucking series already so I could know the end due to my big mistake of even starting reading this series? I seriously want to finish and get over with this.
Anyway, pretty cover. -.-
Haleema
description

Okay. So maybe I knew what I was getting myself into. Just maybe. But I still gave it a try. I was sane enough to. But boy. Boy, oh, boy. The first story was incredibly idiotic. Miles and Shelby are nincompoops.

NIN
COM
POOPS.

I don't know why I just did that. Anyway, Shelby is so annoying. Miles is such a wuss. All they talked about was Luce and Daniel. And it just amazes me how those two tolerate each other. I mean, I have to be pretty insane to not want to beat the crap out of them.

Pretty. Insan
Kiriaki Sandy
To all of you people out there,
there is one thing I don't quite understand; if you have already read the other books in the series, and didn't like them, why do you really have to go and search about this book? And then, why do you have to "review" it, since it hasn't even been published yet? Even if you have no other interest in your life other than being all mean to authors and books, I suggest you keep it to yourself. You can write in your diary.

(Okay, the tagline was a bit lame indeed, but
Kira
Hannah
Jan 05, 2012 Hannah marked it as will-never-read  ·  review of another edition
Wow... Kate couldn't just make this an eBook like any other normal author, eh? She had to get it in fucking print. It's a fucking novella, there is NO need to get it in print. Milkin' the cash cow.
Donna {Book Passion for Life}
Fallen in Love is a novel which tells the tales of Miles, Shelby, Roland, Arriane, Luce and Daniel finding love on Valentine’s Day in Medieval England. With four different stories and each one completely different from the other, it was nice to see them all come together at the end to help Daniel and Luce have their perfect Valentine’s day. I did enjoy the single stories, some more than others but I don’t think it’s something you have to read in order to continue with the series. So read it or d ...more
Anila
Sep 27, 2011 Anila marked it as not-with-a-ten-foot-pole  ·  review of another edition
...unless it's a free e-book, and then only for the lulz.

I would like to answer the question, though. How romantic and heartbreaking is this? Well, it's pretty damn heartbreaking, actually.

I am just shattered that people are still gobbling this shit up.

And as for romance - it's Luce and Daniel. That's not even a question. NO, it's not romantic. She's a stalker and he's an asshole. GTFO.
Malissa
There isn't much to say, except I thought it was lovely and I can't wait for Rapture. Especially after reading the excerpt...and I have to say..Oh Cam, I adore you...This HAS to be one of the best quotes ever!!!!

"Yeah about that, How is it Possible?" Shelby said. "You'd think that kind of thing would leave an impression on the old memorizer."

"Cam's face reddened." ""You try falling for nine days through multiple dimensions and trillions of miles, landing on your face, breaking your wings, rollin
Can't-Decide-On-A-Name
A-MA-ZING!

*Spoilers from now on!!*

'Love where you least expect it'
(The valentine of Miles and Shelby) :

This story follows Miles and Shelby as they step out of an announcer and into Medieval times, or more specifically, into the middle of a Valentine's faire!

I really enjoyed this as it gave more depth into the two's relationship and saw it develop more without any distractions/life-changing missions.

'Love Lessons'
(The valentine of Roland)

This one was heart-felt and beautifully written as it also
Kirsten
Feb 10, 2012 Kirsten rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: People who like romance :)
B u n n y ♥  | BooksWithBunny
*3.5 stars*

Perché quasi quattro stelle se l'intera serie mi ha fatto quasi pena? Perché questa raccolta di brevi storie é forse meglio dei primi tre libri tutti insieme.

Tralasciando lo stile di LK che non mi ha mai fatta impazzire l'idea che sta alla base delle prime tre novelle/racconti brevi é buona. La mia preferita é quella di Arianne mentre, nemmeno a farlo apposta, quella di Lucinda e Daniel l'ho trovata banalissima. Come se fosse sempre la stessa cosa ripetuta all'infinito.
Tanja (Tanychy) St. Delphi
I have no clue how to rate this half-books! Seriously this is published as a book, oh Dear Lord! I'll just say it surely isn't as good as first two (unfortunately) but it's a bit (but really little) better than third one (it's shorter thought)!

I wanted to jump out of my skin when I read "announcer", oh yes I still have nightmares after Passion. Luckily it's only mentioned few times, so I survived.
Basically here you have stories about Valentine's Day (now how sweet is that?). It's good because
When Fallen debuted in December 2009, I fell in love with it. It was different than a lot of other YA novels out there at the time , which made it pretty refreshing to read. When Lauren Kate came out with the third installment in the Fallen series I was just as excited to read it as I was the other two, but my excitement quickly diminished-it seemed I was no longer interested in Luce and Daniel’s story anymore. I tried and could not finish the third in the series. With Fallen in Love, I thought ...more
Amy Lignor
True Love Never Says Goodbye… Except for the reader, who reads these books with such intensity and passion that they almost want to strangle the publisher for having the nerve to offer an excerpt to the final Fallen book that they won’t be able to get their hands on for a few more months.

The Fallen series has become one of the largest and most well-known when it comes to the “winged ones” of the world, and Lauren Kate has managed to captivate and enchant all of her fans. Having this new novel t
Meli
Photobucket

La eternidad y un día es un spin-off de la saga Oscuros, que narra el único San Valentín que Luce y Daniel van a pasar juntos.
A pesar de que no leí la saga, me largué a leerlo porque tenía entendido que era una especie de antología de cuentos románticos. Bien, no. Es una novela corta, que si bien tiene conexión con la trama de la saga, no acontecen cosas que alteren los hechos, que tengan relevancia en la historia principal.

Se puede leer tranquilamente sin haber leído previamente los tres prime
Bec ♥ Live for the ones you love ♥
I don't know if it was this book or just the sudden urge to read but I read this book really quickly. Shelby and Miles' story was pretty cute, although I thought the end was a bit mushy. Roland's story was sad and had a bittersweet ending but I enjoyed reading his story. Arriane's story was quite sad and the most surprising, although I don't know why.
And then we come to Luce and Daniel...Honestly it was pretty good but I couldn't help but feel like it wasn't needed, despite it making all the oth
Taneika (Flipping Through The Pages...)
More of my reviews can be found at Flipping Through the Pages!

*drools over cover*

I've done a mini review for each story :)

Love Where You Least Expect It: The Valentine of Shelby and Miles
Rating: 1 star

Alrighty, first things first, I don't care about Shelby and Miles at all. Throughout the series so far, I think their both rather flat and boring. Miles sounds like every other guy with no personality and Shelby sounds like every other chick with no personality.

I don't think I have to explain thes
mary
Συνήθως για κάποιο λόγο αυτά τα επιπλέον βιβλία με ιστορίες έξω από την κανονική ροή των γεγονότων μιας σειράς δεν μου πολυαρέσουν,τα βρίσκω βαρετά.Θεωρώ μάλιστα ότι οι συγγραφείς τα βγάζουν πολλές φορές μόνο και μόνο για κερδοσκοπικούς σκοπούς.Δυστυχώς το συγκεκριμένο βιβλίο δεν αποτελεί εξαίρεση αφού για μένα ακόμη και σε αυτό που στόχευε δεν κατάφερε να ανταποκριθεί πλήρως.
Το συγκεκριμένο βιβλίο διαπραγματεύονταν τέσσερις διαφορετικές ιστορίες για τον έρωτα με επίκεντρο τους βασικούς πρωταγ
Rose
Jan 27, 2012 Rose marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
You are kidding, right?

Seriously. I'm speechless.

The fact that Fallen have reached a high popularity, still makes me wonder sometimes. I knew there was going to be four books, and a movie too, but this?

Come on!

It's not even an e-book. It's printed. You can actually go down in your bookstore and fucking buy it. Kate, what makes you so special, that you just had to print your piece of shit "lovestories"?

"Just in time for Valentines Day - get your favorite lovestories form Daniel and Lucinda".

...

I
Tye
Nov 07, 2011 Tye marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Kate's milking this shit for all it's worth. Too bad it's not worth much

As much as I despised the last book, I am going to be reading this and Rapture
Brit McCarthy
May Contain Spoilers, if you actually care

Earlier this year I gave A Man Named Dave: A Story of Triumph and Forgiveness by Dave Pelzer the title of "Most Unnecessary Book Ever". I think this title needs to be divided into genres, because he still gets it for 'Memoir' but this book, Fallen In Love deserves it for 'YA Paranormal' or whatever you want to call this genre. So, I hereby give Fallen In Love the title of "Most Unnecessary YA Paranormal Book Ever."

This book adds nothing to the Fallen ser
Ferdy
Spoilers

Four short stories set on Valentine’s Day in Medieval England told from the perspective of various characters in the Fallen series. Even though the characters are all in the past, chronologically it takes place after the events of Passion.
The first story focuses on Shelby and Miles who are desperate to return to the present but accidently end up in medieval England after travelling through an announcer. Shelby and Miles bump into an older version of Luce; not surprisingly they find that
Carolyn
This was quite good, and better than I thought it was going to be, however there was not enough Cam in it for my liking. OK a glimpse of him naked (but from Roland’s POV) and a little cameo appearance in Daniel & Lucinda’s story. If there had been more Cam then I would have given it 4 stars but it lost 1 for lack of Cam.

Love Where You Least Expect It - The Valentine of Shelby and Miles

This is obviously the story of Shelby and Miles. They have come to medieval England to help Luce and Daniel
Cristy
Although I was really happy to find that Lauren Kate was finally shifting the character focus this go around (especially after the painfully long read of the last book); giving the reader a break from the Lucy and Daniel drama, I still wouldn’t call this a riveting read.

There’s no denying that FALLEN IN LOVE is less whiny then its predecessor with a much sweeter undertone. Covering several “Valentine” tales taking place in medieval England where Miles and Shelby find themselves after they last
Stephanie
This book is said to be 4 short stories about Valentines day regarding different characters from Lauren Kate's Fallen series.

I suppose you can say that is what it is. It really read more like a regular story with random breaks that tell you you are now onto a new characters Valentine's Day. I think that those breaks were put in there just so there was less awkwardness with switching to a new characters perspective. Really, this book flowed as if it was a missing chapter from the last book.

The o
Tita [TMI News en Español]
-- No Spoilers --

La eternidad y un día es un punto de unión entre el tercero y cuarto libro de la saga Oscuros. En este libro se cuenta una historia concreta, la de San Valentín en la edad media de los personajes más relevantes de la saga.

Primero nos encontramos con Shelby y Miles y cómo pensando que han vuelto a casa después de salir en busca de Luce a través de las anunciadoras, descubren que están en una época pasada que poco tiene que ver con lo que conocen. Tendrán que adaptarse a las circ
Γιώτα Παπαδημακοπούλου
Κάποιοι, βλέποντας στην ηλεκτρονική σελίδα του Ψυχογιού το βιβλίο με τίτλο, "Άγγελοι: Έρωτας", βιάστηκαν να χαρούν πιστεύοντας ότι αυτό ήταν το τέταρτο και τελευταίο μέρος μια αγαπημένης σειράς. Αυτοί λοιπόν ήταν και οι αναγνώστες που υποθέτω ότι απογοητεύτηκαν όταν διαπίστωσαν πως δεν ισχύει κάτι τέτοιο. Οι πιο ψαγμένοι πάλι γνωρίζαμε ότι πρόκειται για ένα βιβλίο, σφήνα αν μου μπορεί να μου επιτραπεί η έκφραση, ανάμεσα στο τρίτο και το τέταρτο βιβλίο της σειράς. Υποθέτω ότι εν μέρη αυτός ήταν έ ...more
YA lovers <3: Fallen in love 2 5 Oct 07, 2014 09:45PM
Do you have to read this before rapture? 5 17 Jun 05, 2014 08:20AM
Is Arriane a lesbian? 18 238 Nov 20, 2013 03:24PM
Shelby and Miles..thoughts?? 14 69 Oct 28, 2013 04:03AM
Fun Reads & R...: Fallen in Love 1 2 Apr 03, 2013 08:00PM
love stories 1 8 Sep 19, 2012 02:34PM
Good YA Series: What do you think of Fallen in Love? 4 67 Sep 10, 2012 04:06PM
  • Lenobia's Vow (House of Night Novellas, #2)
  • Lost Scene from Hallowed (Unearthly, #2.1)
  • Balthazar (Evernight, #5)
  • Heaven (Halo, #3)
  • Gates of Paradise (Blue Bloods, #7)
  • Diabolical (Tantalize, #4)
  • Finale (Hush, Hush, #4)
  • The Lost Letters of Brother Gabriel (The Dark Divine, #2.5)
  • Echo (Soul Seekers, #2)
  • Fury (Mercy, #4)
  • Angel Fire (Angel, #2)
  • End of Days (The Fallen, #3)
  • Endure (Need, #4)
  • Everlasting (Kissed by an Angel, #5)
  • Circle of Fire (Prophecy of the Sisters, #3)
  • Treachery (Nightshade, #2.5)
  • Arise (Hereafter, #2)
  • Destiny Rising (The Vampire Diaries: The Hunters, #3)
Lauren Kate grew up in Dallas, went to school in Atlanta, and started writing in New York.
She is the author of Fallen and The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove. She lives in Laurel Canyon with her husband and hopes to work in a restaurant kitchen, get a dog, and learn how to surf.
She is currently at work on the sequel to Fallen.
More about Lauren Kate...
Fallen (Fallen, #1) Torment (Fallen, #2) Passion (Fallen, #3) Rapture (Fallen, #4) Teardrop (Teardrop, #1)

“Sometimes love was not about winning, but about wise sacrifice and the realiability of friends like Arianne. Friendship, Roland realized, was its very own kind of love.” 39 likes
“When one lover suffered from a broken heart, no matter how badly the other wanted to help, she couldn't be the one to heal it.” 33 likes