Start by marking “Bound By Magick (Pentacles of Magick, #1-4)” as Want to Read:
Bound By Magick (Pentacles of Magick, #1-4)

Bound By Magick (Pentacles of Magick #1-4)

4.01 of 5 stars 4.01  ·  rating details  ·  130 ratings  ·  8 reviews
In Eliza Gayle’s thrilling Pentacles of Magick series, four alpha male witches are bound by magick and a dark curse destined to destroy their souls. When the woman they’ve been taught to fear enters their lives, the brothers are forced to face the truth—all of it.

Amidst seduction, lies, betrayal, and powerful magick a quest begins to find four women, all born on the same
Published November 11th 2011 by Gypsy Ink Books (first published October 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Bound By Magick, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bound By Magick

April
Untamed Magick (Pentacles of Magick, #1)
This is a very interesting story and loads of yummy steam. There is insta-lust that has connected feelings. I do not hate that aspect, it is just something you have to accept in this series.

The background story is spaced out in the book. It takes a bit to really get the gist of what is happening with the magic and the world that is being created. I expect more will be revealed as the series continues. With four brothers, two sets of twins, I am thinking
Deborah
This has been an exciting series to me. Two sets of male twin witches born with a curse on them. Not understanding the complexities of the curse until the first empath finds the eldest and she helps them figure it out. Each book in the series is about a brother coming to his own realizations was interesting. Each had to learn to trust someone else outside of their family and themselves. All had to come together for the greater good of each other. Each empath had to be strong within themselves to ...more
eRomantix
I really liked the first novella in this series. You can read my compleate review at http://eromantix.com/wordpress/.
Untamed magic the first story is a great unique story. It has it all going on, action, romance, dark magic, hunky brothers and steamy sex scenes. And I mean steamy the author puts a warning of psychic voyeurism on this book and it is deserved. Lets just say they hunky brother makes a cameo appearance. Now you will just have to read it to see what that means. ;-)

I liked the other s
Ann Sutphin
I am writing this before I even finish the last book in the bundle, just because I have to say how much I liked the 3 previous ones. The stories are short so it's worth it to buy the bundle and not each individual book.
Each story so far is hot and each brother has his own personality so its not like reading the same story over and over. Now I have to get back to the book :)
G
I was so into this series, I had to read it from start to finish. A "can't put it down" series. This series has some excellent paranormals, hot sex & tons of adventure. The author has never disappointed me with any of her work. I look forward to other readers enjoying this as much as I did.
Stephanie
That was a really good series! The only thing that disappointed me a little bit was there wasnt any information that let you know what happened to everyone and if the family curse was taken care of.
Tina
It has a good story line, but by making it into 4 short stories, we miss a lot of information. This would have been better if it was just one longer novel. The sex scenes are great though!
MostlyDelores
I ended up skimming it to get to the finish.
Beth
Beth marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2015
Sue
Sue added it
Aug 31, 2015
Lauren
Lauren added it
Aug 26, 2015
Danielle Taylor
Danielle Taylor marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2015
Edna Podell
Edna Podell marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2015
Tara Dorough
Tara Dorough marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2015
Lux
Lux marked it as to-read
May 24, 2015
Marla
Marla marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2015
Rosemary
Rosemary is currently reading it
Apr 12, 2015
Missie
Missie marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2015
Miss D
Miss D marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2015
Christina Soderling
Christina Soderling marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2015
  • Storm Warning (Triple Trouble, #2)
  • Just Right  (Not Quite Wicked #1)
  • Phantom Desires (Brotherhood of Blood, #3)
  • Undeniable
  • Prince of Air and Darkness
  • Highland Sorcerer (Highland Sorcery, #1)
  • Embracing Midnight
  • Convergence (Journey to Nyorfias, #1)
  • Undercover Lover (Take Me, Lover, #2)
  • The Turning Kiss (Midnight Playground, #3)
  • Dragon's Fire (PUP Squad Alpha, #3)
  • Doctor Right (Alaskan Bride Rush,  #3)
  • Courage of the Wolf (Draicon Werewolves, #8)
  • Twice Shy (Spellbound Moon, #2)

GRAB the first three books in my Southern Shifters series at a special price. Click
here

After growing up in the South and dividing my time between Florida and North Carolina, I decided that 2012 would be my year for change. I rented out my house on the East Coast and convinced my family to join me for a wacky trip across the country. Now I write my romance books from a small island in the P
More about Eliza Gayle...

Pentacles of Magick (4 books)
  • Untamed Magick (Pentacles of Magick, #1)
  • Magick Ignited (Pentacles of Magick, #2)
  • Force of Magick (Pentacles of Magick, #3)
  • Magick Provoked (Pentacles of Magick, #4)
Submissive Beauty Roped (Purgatory Club, #1) A White Cougar Christmas Tucker's Fall   (Purgatory Masters, #1) Play With Me (Pleasure Playground, #1)