Start by marking “Bound By Magick (Pentacles of Magick, #1-4)” as Want to Read:
Bound By Magick (Pentacles of Magick, #1-4)

Bound By Magick (Pentacles of Magick #1-4)

In Eliza Gayle’s thrilling Pentacles of Magick series, four alpha male witches are bound by magick and a dark curse destined to destroy their souls. When the woman they’ve been taught to fear enters their lives, the brothers are forced to face the truth—all of it.

Amidst seduction, lies, betrayal, and powerful magick a quest begins to find four women, all born on the same
Published November 11th 2011 by Gypsy Ink Books (first published October 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Bound By Magick, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bound By Magick

April
Untamed Magick (Pentacles of Magick, #1)
This is a very interesting story and loads of yummy steam. There is insta-lust that has connected feelings. I do not hate that aspect, it is just something you have to accept in this series.

The background story is spaced out in the book. It takes a bit to really get the gist of what is happening with the magic and the world that is being created. I expect more will be revealed as the series continues. With four brothers, two sets of twins, I am thinking
Jo
Feb 05, 2017 Jo rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: rtc-2017
I enjoyed this series of novellas. Each one had it's own unique story line (including multiple steamy sex scenes). The four novellas kept me interested and engaged the whole time I read. Each of the novellas could probably be read as a standalone, but I'd highly recommend reading them together as each has a tiny taste of what's coming in the next book near the end. While every couple and triad found their HEA, they had the dark shadow of their uncle and the family curse hanging over their heads ...more
eRomantix
Jun 17, 2013 eRomantix rated it liked it
Shelves: pnr
I really liked the first novella in this series. You can read my compleate review at http://eromantix.com/wordpress/.
Untamed magic the first story is a great unique story. It has it all going on, action, romance, dark magic, hunky brothers and steamy sex scenes. And I mean steamy the author puts a warning of psychic voyeurism on this book and it is deserved. Lets just say they hunky brother makes a cameo appearance. Now you will just have to read it to see what that means. ;-)

I liked the other s
Deborah
Mar 07, 2015 Deborah rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This has been an exciting series to me. Two sets of male twin witches born with a curse on them. Not understanding the complexities of the curse until the first empath finds the eldest and she helps them figure it out. Each book in the series is about a brother coming to his own realizations was interesting. Each had to learn to trust someone else outside of their family and themselves. All had to come together for the greater good of each other. Each empath had to be strong within themselves to ...more
Ann Sutphin
Jun 14, 2013 Ann Sutphin rated it it was amazing
I am writing this before I even finish the last book in the bundle, just because I have to say how much I liked the 3 previous ones. The stories are short so it's worth it to buy the bundle and not each individual book.
Each story so far is hot and each brother has his own personality so its not like reading the same story over and over. Now I have to get back to the book :)
Fire Raven
Jan 22, 2016 Fire Raven rated it it was ok
Bad from the beginning. Has potential, but for the price it was very disappointing. Lots of erotic scenes per book, but they didn't interest me. There was too much emotional investment into them with out the support or build up to keep them real.
G
Jan 30, 2015 G rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was so into this series, I had to read it from start to finish. A "can't put it down" series. This series has some excellent paranormals, hot sex & tons of adventure. The author has never disappointed me with any of her work. I look forward to other readers enjoying this as much as I did.
Tina
Oct 03, 2012 Tina rated it really liked it
It has a good story line, but by making it into 4 short stories, we miss a lot of information. This would have been better if it was just one longer novel. The sex scenes are great though!
Stephanie
Jan 09, 2012 Stephanie rated it really liked it
That was a really good series! The only thing that disappointed me a little bit was there wasnt any information that let you know what happened to everyone and if the family curse was taken care of.
Shima salavati
Shima salavati rated it really liked it
Feb 03, 2010
Noetical KinkEbooks
Noetical KinkEbooks rated it really liked it
Sep 18, 2013
Dawn
Dawn rated it really liked it
Aug 02, 2013
Pauli
Pauli rated it liked it
Jun 14, 2013
Michelle Millsaps
Michelle Millsaps rated it it was amazing
Apr 29, 2014
Crymsyn Hart
Crymsyn Hart rated it it was amazing
Dec 18, 2009
Susan
Susan rated it did not like it
Jan 09, 2013
Salena
Salena rated it liked it
May 26, 2015
Tracie Runge
Tracie Runge rated it really liked it
Jun 20, 2012
Alice Wiseman
Alice Wiseman rated it liked it
Aug 20, 2014
Kathi
Kathi rated it it was amazing
Nov 29, 2014
N.L. Riviezzo
N.L. Riviezzo rated it it was ok
Jan 23, 2011
Valarie
Valarie rated it it was amazing
Mar 15, 2015
Kirsten
Kirsten rated it it was amazing
May 27, 2015
Beth
Beth rated it really liked it
Jan 04, 2016
Leah
Leah rated it it was amazing
May 30, 2012
Tammi
Tammi rated it it was amazing
Sep 24, 2013
Deb Smith
Deb Smith rated it it was amazing
Dec 02, 2013
Ceron
Ceron rated it it was amazing
Nov 01, 2013
Christy
Christy rated it really liked it
Jul 13, 2013
Tonya Dotson
Tonya Dotson rated it it was amazing
Dec 28, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • Storm Warning (Triple Trouble, #2)
  • Just Right  (Not Quite Wicked #1)
  • Pleasured by the Pack (Blue Moon Brides, #2)
  • Phantom Desires (Lords of the Were Universe, #5; Brotherhood of Blood, #3)
  • Creation of Desire: Reassuring Rachel (More Desire, Oklahoma #3)
  • Undaunted (Stan Turner, #1)
  • Scrooge Me Hard (Paranormal Dating Agency, #9.5)
  • Immortal of My Heart (Immortal Series, #2)
  • Dragon Bound
  • Measure of Devotion Trilogy (Measure of Devotion, #1-3)
  • Oracles' Light  (PUP Squad Alpha, #8)
  • Defensive Tactics (Defensive Tactics, #1)
  • Double Death: The True Story of Pryce Lewis, the Civil War's Most Daring Spy
  • Her Abundant Joy (Texas: Star of Destiny #3)
  • Highland Sorcerer (Highland Sorcery, #1)
  • Sleeping Dragons Omnibus
  • Berta's Choice (The Soul-Linked Saga, #5.5)

GRAB the first three books in my Southern Shifters series at a special price. Click
here

After growing up in the South and dividing my time between Florida and North Carolina, I decided that 2012 would be my year for change. I rented out my house on the East Coast and convinced my family to join me for a wacky trip across the country. Now I write my romance books from a small island in the P
More about Eliza Gayle...

Pentacles of Magick (4 books)
  • Untamed Magick (Pentacles of Magick, #1)
  • Magick Ignited (Pentacles of Magick, #2)
  • Force of Magick (Pentacles of Magick, #3)
  • Magick Provoked (Pentacles of Magick, #4)