Start by marking “Unmasking Kelsey” as Want to Read:
Unmasking Kelsey

Unmasking Kelsey (Hagen Series #6)

3.5 of 5 stars 3.50  ·  rating details  ·  509 ratings  ·  28 reviews
All is not as it seems as a daring undercover agent and an unconventional southern belle mix business with pleasure in this classic story of romance and suspense from New York Times bestselling author Kay Hooper.

Kelsey has come to the idyllic southern town of Pinnacle to investigate a shady company called Meditron, which has a ruthless way of getting what it wants—or so
Published April 24th 2012 by Bantam (first published February 1st 1988)

To ask other readers questions about Unmasking Kelsey, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unmasking Kelsey

May Mostly Romance
Unmasking Kelsey ของเคย์ ฮูเปอร์

เล่มนี้ถ้านับตามชุด ถือเป็นเล่มที่ห้านะคะ แต่ถ้าหากนักเอา In Serena's Web เข้าไปด้วย ก็ถือเป็นเล่มที่หกค่ะ เล่มนี้เป็นเรื่องราวของชายปริศนาผู้เป็นคู่หูของนางเอกเล่มแรกในชุด (เรเวน จาก Raven on the Wing) ที่ในที่สุดคนอ่านก็ได้มองเห็นตัวตนเบื้องหลังฉากหน้าที่มีเสน่ห์ของเขาเสียที

เคลซีย์หนึ่งในสายลับมือหนึ่งขององค์กรลับสุดยอด (ที่ในเรื่องไม่ได้ให้ข้อมูลไว้ว่า สังกัดหน่วยงานไหนกันแน่) ได้ถูกส่งมาที่เมืองเล็ก ๆ ที่มีชื่อว่าพินนาเคล หลังจากได้รับการติดต่อจากคนลึกลับเกี่ย
Cindy
Jun 17, 2012 Cindy rated it 1 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: thoes who have absolutely nothing left to read
Shelves: 2012-books
I really enjoyed Hooper's Special Crimes Unit series. I mistakingly thought this would be on the same level. Darn my obsession with not leaving a book unfinished! When searching for the book to add here, I found that it was originally a "Loveswept" book. Darn publishers who republish books with covers that look new!
Ellen (more books, please)
I am a big Kay Hooper fan. While perusing the "shelves" via Overdrive of the Free Library of Philadelphia, I stumbled upon this book. The "cover " shown was very reminiscent of the Bishop series, a series that I have enjoyed for the most part. I have really been wanting more in that series. Seeing this book, I thought it might be part of a new Bishop-type series.
I got it, read it, and was very disappointed by it. Little depth, not much plot. Situations are presented, dealt with. Emotions are pre
Pamela
This was an FBI mystery, and love story about a small town, that was hiding a big secret. I loved the flow of the book, and the ending was great..It was a quick read for me, and I zipped right through it. I love Kay Hooper, and her books never disappoint. The characters were well thought out, and I liked the young woman, Elizabeth Conner. The hero, one among many was Kelsey, who had been an agent for yrs. and had secrets of his own to work through......
Ruth McCoy
Loved it!

I have read a lot of Kay Hooper's books. I love her series. I wasn't sure what to think about this one but was immediately drawn to the characters and what was happening with them. I was shocked that this was #6 in the series,I thought it was the first. I know that I will look for the rest of them and hope they are as good as this one.
Tammy
Another romance with Kelsey as a federal agent sent in to find out what is going on in a small town that sent a gal calling the FBI to say her sister was kidnapped. Kelsey meets Elizabeth and the sizzle begins for them. Kelsey is undercover but getting to know Elizabeth and finding that her sister is the one kidnapped makes things interesting. Quite a trip.
Cynthiaj
Picked this audio version up because I needed one for my drive to work and the one I put on hold wasn't in at the library when I dropped by in a hurry. So for the amount of time I put into finding it, the book was pretty reasonable. A classic of the genre with no great surprises or twists. But that isn't why one "reads" these books.
Minie
It must be me.. The last 3 books I've picked up, 50 pages in and I feel like my brain is being grated with bad storylines and I'm madly in love with you for no damn reason after a first glance....

Maybe I need to stop reading for awhile. Go to nonfiction or some self help books.. Be it romance/fantasy/paranormal.. Just doesn't do it for me anymore. I need something GREAT to read!! Soon!!

So enough about me and cheese grating brains... This storyline? Horrible.

If u like cheesy it's never happene
Carol
My online library has a much better cover for the book which is why I picked it up. Had the good reads cover been on there I may have flicked straight past it.

I realise this was a short book but it could have done with more mystery. I liked the "laugh" at all the cliches since there were so many of them that it was entertaining in a quick roll your eyes sort of way.

I actually found the book quite funny and was a good diversion for a few hours.

A very quick read.
Antoinette the Book Junkie
Hagen has no clue what he has sent his main man in to. Kelsey falls hard and fast and in the process had to answer a very difficult question. A question that is not all that easy to answer in simple terms. Beth is unsure of who this man is let alone if she can trust him. I have been waiting on Kelsey's story and now that I have it. I find it was worth the wait.
Randy Holmberg
So I've enjoyed the Hagen series thus far...sure they are incredibly formulaic, but they they are a quick and easy read. This one though was pretty boring. Nothing happened. NO action whatsoever. Only in the series I haven't enjoyed. I found myself forcing myself through it. Feel free to skip it and go onto the next one.
Stephies
what a horrible book. I thought it was going to be a mystery but it turned out to be such a ill- thought out trashy romance novel. it wasn't even a novel-- it was an ill-conceived (no pun intended) piece of crap, I am actually kind of embarrassed to admit I read it.
Whitney Kovalenko
I needed a very quick read, and this was it! Didn't take but one good nap time. First Kay Hooper book, wasn't too impressed, thought it was more mysterious looking, would have liked a deeper mystery, and a little less romance.
Lisa
stupid looking cover (here) for a surprisingly good read.

i really dig kay hooper...she has a really cool writing style that keeps me interested, even when the story turns towards romantic. :-)
Kristin
Liked another series that Kay hooper wrote so thought I would try this book. Kind of disappointing, cheesy and not much suspense, needless to say kind of disappointed. :(
Bea
I got about halfway through because I was into the mystery and Kelsey was interesting but I just couldn't buy into the romance, utterly unbelievable.
Natasha  A.
Have you ever read a book, and just got to a point where the absurd was outweighing the time PR into reading? I got to 86% and had to put it down.
Joni Thornton nelson
I was quite disappointed in this as I have always liked Kay, but it also could have been the annoying voice used in the audio version
Laura Beasley
ok story. more love story than mystery. needed more substance to the story. was a quick read. not one of Kay Hooper's best.
Pam Hall
Having a hard time staying with this one. May have to put it down and move on. Not enough going on to keep my attention.
Dawn Kunda
Fast-paced mystery to take down illegal activities alongside hot and sticky romance that had no patience to wait!
Kim
Too far into the romantic suspense side for me. I like Kay Hooper's thrillers/suspense fiction better.
Mical
First e-book I've ever borrowed from the library. Good book that kept my interest.
Good book. Predictable but good.
Betty
Very good mystery/ romance
Katrina
I enjoyed this book.....
  • Star-Spangled Bride
  • Tempestuous
  • Winchester Christmas Wedding
  • Too Close for Comfort (Loveswept)
  • A Prince for Jenny (Loveswept, No 656)
  • Tropical Heat (T-FLAC, #11.5)
  • Wildest Hearts
  • The Harder They Fall (Loveswept)
  • The Rosary
Kay Hooper was born in California, in an air force base hospital since her father was stationed there at the time. The family moved back to North Carolina shortly afterward, so she was raised and went to school there.
The oldest of three children, Kay has a brother two years younger and a sister seven years younger. Her father and brother are builders who own a highly respected construction compan
More about Kay Hooper...
Whisper of Evil (Bishop/Special Crimes Unit, #5) Stealing Shadows (Bishop/Special Crimes Unit, #1) Blood Ties (Bishop/Special Crimes Unit, #12) Hunting Fear (Bishop/Special Crimes Unit, #7) Out of the Shadows (Bishop/Special Crimes Unit, #3)