Start by marking “Shades of Grey: Prologue (Book One in the Shades of Grey Series)” as Want to Read:
Shades of Grey: Prologue (Book One in the Shades of Grey Series)

Shades of Grey: Prologue (Book One in the Shades of Grey Series)

3.0 of 5 stars 3.00  ·  rating details  ·  9 ratings  ·  1 review
The world of a prominent Vancouver family is turned upside down when their teenaged daughter vanishes, leaving a cryptic note behind. A visit to the Missing Persons Division creates more questions about Crystal's disappearance than it answers. When Eve - older sister of the runaway - begins to experience a familiar rage coursing through her veins, her sanity - and humanity ...more
Published (first published November 25th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Shades of Grey, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shades of Grey

Lindsay Kendal
1 Star (and that is over generous!)

It’s not often I only rate something 1 star, but this book was horrific. I hated the opening chapter and thought please let this get better... it didn’t. I won’t finish it, nor will I read any more by this author. The writing style sucked, the bad language was severely over used, the terminology was rubbish (to put it mild).

I have never written a review like this before and it saddens me to do so. But this book is quite honestly the worst thing I’ve ever read.
Janna
Janna marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2015
DeAnna
DeAnna added it
Feb 23, 2015
Paulette Nelson
Paulette Nelson marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2014
Alicia
Alicia added it
Jun 16, 2014
Anna
Anna added it
Sep 13, 2014
Tracie
Tracie marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2013
Steph
Steph marked it as to-read
May 07, 2013
Andrea
Andrea marked it as to-read
May 07, 2013
Teresa
Teresa marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2011
Sandy Anderson
Sandy Anderson marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2011
Danielle Smiley
Danielle Smiley marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2011
prufreads.blogspot.com
prufreads.blogspot.com marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2011
Dawn
Dawn marked it as to-read
Dec 24, 2011
Born in British Columbia, Canada in 1979, raised in Manitoba, Amanda Mary-Margaret Holt is the oldest of four children. She began writing at an early age, stories that always seemed to be of one paranormal genre or another. Sometimes these stories thrilled her teachers and parents...other times, they served only to horrify.

With no formal post-secondary training in English or literature studies, Am
More about Amanda M. Holt...
Reaper II: Neophyte The Beginning (Reaper, #1) Daddy (Reaper, #4) Reaper III: Rookies (Reaper Series, #3) Reaper V: Two Skins (Reaper Series)