Start by marking “Warm Christmas Wishes” as Want to Read:
Warm Christmas Wishes

Warm Christmas Wishes

4.22 of 5 stars 4.22  ·  rating details  ·  9 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Other authors in this anthology are Mary Kate Brogan, , Nell Duvall and Joanna Foreman

AN ELFIN SECRET
When five-year-old Candace Cane questions why her father, Henry is an absent parent, her mother is speechless. But when Candace learns Daddy is an Elf named Santa Clause, life becomes magical…until Mommy dies and Henry and Santa cease to exist.

In this Christmas fantasy, Can
Mass Market Paperback, 123 pages
Published December 4th 2011 by Melange Books

To ask other readers questions about Warm Christmas Wishes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Warm Christmas Wishes

Tara Hall
The Gift by Mary Kate Brogan
It's Christmas in Ireland, and two men vie for Katherine Fannon's hand in marriage. Will she choose Arthur and the bright lights of Manhattan or Seamus and her Irish farm that he wants to save?

This is beautifully written. It made me long to go to Ireland. I must give it a B+, though, as the plot was a very familiar one, and I knew that Seamus was going to win out over Arthur before I was through the third paragraph. But it is well worth your time in reading, just fo
Emily
This anthology is aptly named as it brings a warm glow to your heart with each of these wonderful Christmas tales. You can expect to find magic, charm, love and happiness within. A fabulous group of authors come together resulting in an anthology that no one should be without at Christmas. If you want to know what Christmas is all about, read this book. You'll find all the answers inside.
Jody Vitek
I loved this warm story about a Christmas secret. Brenda brought tears to my eyes and warmed my heart.
Melissa Snark
Review by Annie, author of contemporary romance, for An Elfin Secret by Brenda Whiteside (Warm Christmas Wishes).
X-posted by Melissa Snark.

An Elfin Secret is the charming tale of a child coming to grips with the discovery of her own Elfin magic, a secret well guarded by her mother and absent father during her early years. This well written story looks back at Candy Cane’s trials and tribulations, and how she dealt with an absent father, the death of a mother, and having to live with two relativ
Georgiann Hennelly
Georgiann Hennelly marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2015
Linda
Linda marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2014
Mysti Parker
Mysti Parker marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2014
Amanda Moore
Amanda Moore marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2013
Erika
Erika added it
Oct 05, 2013
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2013
Barb
Barb marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2013
♍ichael Ƒierce
♍ichael Ƒierce marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2012
Paula
Paula marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2012
Steph
Steph marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2012
Brenda Whiteside
Feb 17, 2012 Brenda Whiteside rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
Stacy
Stacy marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2012
Jenny Twist
Dec 05, 2011 Jenny Twist rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-works