Start by marking “Damian's Immortal (War of Gods, #3)” as Want to Read:
Damian's Immortal (War of Gods, #3)

Damian's Immortal (War of Gods #3)

4.26 of 5 stars 4.26  ·  rating details  ·  1,051 ratings  ·  52 reviews
Published December 1st 2011 by Kettlecorn Press

To ask other readers questions about Damian's Immortal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Damian's Immortal

jD
Straight Up -- these are the hottest sexless alpha males I have ever come across. These novellas are like little jolts of electricity...they get me all tingly. I am completely addicted. I am almost glad there is fade-to-black sex because I don't know if I could stand it. These characters are very sexual so I can only imagine how combustable the scenes would be if they were there. Yeah, I am feeling kindhearted about the lack of sex in this series because the stories are too good to punish.

Each m
Katie
Ms. Lizzy does it again, and I erally hate her for it! This book was great. She did a very nice job of bringing in prior characters from the prior books that I appreciate. I am SO glad I came across the first book in this series (Damian's Oracle" back in Feb 2011 because she has entertained me with every book in different ways. She is a talented writer that can keep you glued to your seat reading and reading and make you upset if you have to quit (like needing to go to bed, or finishing the book ...more
Ms. Phoenix
After the Grey God (Darian) zapping all the Guardians power leaves Jule unfortunately stranded in Ireland with no powers. The Watcher comes and gives Jules the opportunity to redeem himself. He has to kill the Magician as she will rip the two realms apart and the Original Beings will escape and bring chaos. Jules excepts the mission partially until he meets Yully (The Magician) and realizes that Yully isn't who she was made out to be. She was adopted by an Other a very long time ago. She has bee ...more
Courtney Robichaux
I agree with a lot of other reviewers... this book felt much shorter than the first 2 in the series but it was still very good!
Jule is coincidentally "stuck" in Ireland and asked by a Watcher to kill a Magician who is powerful enough to open the portal between the immortal and mortal world. Jule finds the magician but she's not the evil woman the Watcher implied she would be. He finds Yully; she's an innocent and talented girl who's been raised by an Other with a dark purpose. Jule then begins t
Ash Rowe

Installment 3 of the War of Gods series. Now things are getting good! At least in my opinon.

Yully’s adopted father is an abusive man he has put it in her head that he is he only one that would ever like her and care about her because of her powers. Powers that she is afraid of . Jule has his powers stripped by the Watchers and they give him the task of finding the Magician and killing her. When he meets Yully he finds he can not and will not do that task.

I think this is one of my favorite book
Charles
Another great story from one of my newly found favorite authors! I feel Lizzy Ford has really found her pace in this third installment. There are new characters to meet and plenty of old friends to blend the stories together. This one was the best by far! I really liked the plotline and how Lizzy has set us up for the fourth book for the Grey god. I can't wait till the next one comes out! Keep up the great work Lizzy!
Margaret

Book 3, War of Gods series. The White God’s most trusted friend, Jule, has his powers stripped by the Watchers. They give him an impossible mission: find the mysterious Magician and kill her, before she reopens the gateway between the realms. Jule quickly discovers the beautiful Magician is not what the Watchers claim. Afraid of her own powers, the Magician has lived a sheltered life, a near-prisoner of someone determined to use her magic to destroy the human world. The Magician, Yully, must ch

Melissa
Of course I loved Damian's Immortal, I enjoyed reading Lizzy's 3rd installment of the War of Gods series. I liked Jules character from the beginning because he seemed lost. This book made me like his character more and more. Lizzy's writing is so expressive and descriptive that it seems like you're right there with the characters in the book. Now I'm anxiously awaiting her next book about Darian and Jenn.
Simona F.
Jule has been the character that has interested me the most in the War of Gods series. I have always wanted to know what his deal was.
Let it be said, the guy isn't what I expected. I thought of him to be this broody, silent badass, but he came across as your average guy. Where is the "alpha male" some have him pegged for? Jule, you've let me down. I do not particularly like you anymore...

The storyline, spanning from Damian's Oracle forth, remains quite interesting - I love mythology, and War of
Emmanuelle
It was so good that I finished it within 24 hours. A lot of great things were revealed in the third book, questions answered that we've wondered about. Jule was a great one to get to know better and to find out who he really is. A great sequel to "Oracle" and "Assassin". I've already started on Grey God.
Deb
This so far is my favorite! We are finally getting some answers about Watchers and Others and we are starting to see the mess that is coming with the new Black God.
I really enjoyed reading about Jule and getting more information who and what he is and where he came from. Yully goes from a scared girl with powers to a more confident woman with amazing powers and it was great watching her blossom!
I am also fascinated by this new player that's manipulating the Black God, Xander. I am anxious to see
Francisco Caamano
Another great read, I liked this one just as much as the first two. I hope these books turn into movies in the near future. The power the characters have should be very cool on the big screen.
Crystal
The War of God's series is what introduced me to Lizzy Ford's writing. It is full of twist's and turns and shows how each hard-nosed man loses his heart and sometimes his mind.
Jessica
This series is great, very entertaining and fun. I love the characters and all of the action. These books have all had me hooked. I look forward to the next!
Kimberly
I have a thing for tattoos....so Jule has had my attention since I heard about him..he always seems so calm too but so deadly! Another great read Lizzy!
Lordyson Godson
I really liked it is all i can say, it was a nice work creating scenarios for all those otherworldly beings. I enjoyed it.
Thanks Lizzy Ford.
Carrie (Book Fairy) Fort
Favourite Line "I have a home, she whispered."You really are mine. He can't hurt us this time."

Man I love this series!!
Jessica Holloway
i loved this. everything i have read of lizzy for becomes a obsession dont want to put it down.
Melissa
Great read! I couldn't put it down & read all three books in two days!
Priscilla Robinson
I read this as part of the series bundle.

I think this might be my favorite one of the series. Jules character is written amazing and I loved loved loved Yully. We find out so much about not only Jule but more information how things got started in this book. Nothing that I thought I knew was right but it wasn't because the author decided to change things from the other books. It was more like the fourth was finally revealed. Plus as a said before I love when the lead character has purpose and isn
Jo Ann
Third book in the series, as well written as the first two.
Nickyrian
I can't get enough of this series. Every installment is different, and it is just getting better and better. Finally, Ms. Lizzy Ford has revealed the true being of Jule, and she has introduced a new character, Xander...a vampire and an Original Being who is sent to mortal realm to assist the Black God, Jonny. His existence on earth is still a mystery. Maybe his purpose will be revealed in the "The Grey God's book," which the story evolves on Darian. Anyway, another great read. Moving on to next ...more
Shawn
Book 3 in the series was just as great as the first 2! Yully has the power to turn things into other things and draws the energy of others into herself. She has been raised since the age of 12 by an Other who wants to open the gate for mortals and immortals using Yully. Jule is ordered to kill the magician, but when he meets her knows she is special and has found his mate. The battle with the vamps continues and the Black God continues to grow more powerful. Book 4 to read now!! I love the writi ...more
Ginelle Blanch
Continue to love this series! I like that once a couple's book is written, they don't just fall out of the story! All of the characters are very much prominent parts of every book. Love Jule, he's so...calm compared with Damian, Dusty, and Darian...very level headed and WARM! Very loyal and duty driven but, willing to bend. And, Yully is something else! I love her spunk and how she doesn't seem to give up. She takes so much from her "father" and just keeps her chin up no matter what. I like a he ...more
Chelsea
Jule we always knew there was something more to him then we knew. You get to find out what that is in this book. I am also glad that they finally stop listening to all the these creatures that are trying to control them in the world.
Yully is interesting, she is strong but also can't seem to get away from the person who is hurting her even though she knows that she needs to. She is a very interesting person.
This story unfolds the underlying big story that we have been trying to get to. I really
Kerris
Pribeh knihy (stejne jako cely svet, co autorka utvorila) byl fakt pekny, ale CO mela znamenat ta hlavni hrdinka? Takhle blbou, naivni, psychicky nevyrovnanou (ve spatnem slova smyslu) postavu jsem uz dlouho nevidela. Seriozne. Horsi nez Bella ze stmivani. Za to samotne strhavam tolik hvezdicek, protoze me doslova ublizovalo cist vsechny pasaze, kde se ona vyskytovala... Znehodnotila uplne celou knihu. Totalne.
Vasya
Of the three books I've read, this one was definitely the worst yet. I could't help myself to read this, but I'm not going anywhere near the fourth one.

I really am sad that this was so bad, because the mythology had so much potential. The romance was dry at best and characters were really, really bad.
Tfig1113
I just LOVE this Series. I never read anything by this author until I started the series. The first book Damian's Oracle almost put me off the series. I feel like this was one of her first books. After that first one, the author learned to edit herself and after that, the story grew into a fantastic read.
Rhonda
Not as good as the previous two stories but not a bad book. Predictable is my biggest complaint.
  • Unquiet Slumber (Blue Fire, #1)
  • Haven
  • Prime Commander (Katieran Prime, #2)
  • Cosmos' Promise (Cosmos' Gateway, #4)
  • Apparition (New World, #4)
  • Central (Daughters Of Saraqael, #2)
  • City of Tears (Ontarian Chronicles, #3)
  • Conflicted (Keegan's Chronicles, #2)
  • Once Upon A Zombie Apocalypse - Kylee
  • Total Recall (Cyberevolution, #2)
  • Legacy (The Niteclif Evolutions, #1)
  • Aiden and Ky (Tales of the Shareem, #3)
  • Winter Fae (Armored Hearts, #0.5)
  • Once Upon A Zombie Apocalypse- Jade
  • The Arrival of Armando DeLeon (In Darkness We Must Abide, #3)
  • Alien, Mine
Lizzy Ford is the author of over forty books written for young adult and adult romance readers, to include the internationally bestselling Rhyn Trilogy, Witchling Series and the War of Gods series. Lizzy has focused on keeping her readers happy by producing brilliant, gritty romances that remind people why true love is a trial worth enduring.

Lizzy’s books can be found on every major ereader libra
More about Lizzy Ford...

War of Gods (4 books)
  • Damian's Oracle (War of Gods, #1)
  • Damian’s Assassin (War of Gods, #2)
  • The Grey God (War of Gods, #4)
Damian's Oracle (War of Gods, #1) Zoey Rogue (Incubatti, #1) Katie's Hope (Rhyn Trilogy, #2) Katie's Hellion (Rhyn Trilogy, #1) Dark Summer (The Witchling, #1)