Start by marking “Such Wicked Friends (Sandy Reid Mysteries #3)” as Want to Read:
Such Wicked Friends (Sandy Reid Mysteries #3)
Read Excerpt* *Different edition

Such Wicked Friends (Sandy Reid Mysteries #3)

4.13 of 5 stars 4.13  ·  rating details  ·  108 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Sometimes friends are deadlier than enemies.
Sandy Reid stumbles over a potential client—shot between the eyes. She believes the murdered woman is asking her to find the killer. How else to explain the mysterious spot of blood Sandy later discovers on her own hand?
She begins a personal vendetta to find the killer. Her new law partner, Martin, joins in to help, and altho
Published November 30th 2011 by EnteraBooks (first published November 26th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Such Wicked Friends, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Such Wicked Friends

Carmen
Rod Hoisington is an evil man! These darn page turners. Could barely put this book down. Holding my Kindle, falling asleep, thinking, "one more page, and I'll go to bed". Won't give away the plot. Result wasn't entirely unexpected, but the tidy loose ends, and how quickly we coasted to the ending with satisfying results, was awesome.
Now Sandy, quit thinking about leaving Chip, and quit being distracted by other men. He's true blue. (Oh and learn to plan a few meals and cook 'em!)
Charles
This was another great Sandy Reid mystery. The author always keeps you on your toes trying to figure out who did it. The endings are always very clever! I definately reccomend the entire series and look forward to the next book.
Betty
Feisty, smart and sassy, Sandy Reid has traded in her whiplash field investigations for the courtroom...or has she? She has recently passed the bar and is now a criminal lawyer, but no staid lawyer is she. Retaining her voracious appetite for the truth, she turns the world of law on its ear.

Rod Hoisington' latest mystery all begins with a more or less routine phone call from a woman to Martin, Sandy's partner, the lawyer she "rents a desk from". He passes the arranged meeting with the client ove
Kendra
I have been hooked on this series since One Deadly Sister, it was a gem and a freebie.

Sandy nemesis is back the good ole DA Moran. This time Moran is trying to get the newly license lawyer Sandy Reid disbarred.

Sandy is renting a desk from her law partner Martin. Martin receives a phone call from a potential female client stating that she has some incriminating photos of her husband. Martin does not want to handle the case, so he gives it to Sandy. Sandy goes the the agreed upon location to meet
Kendra

Yvonne
I really enjoy the way Rod Hoisington writes!! There is lots of action, and poor Sandy can't catch a break with Moran!! That man is out to get her. Can't he figure out that if he would be on his side his whole world would be a lot easier. She does all hard work, putting her self in so much danger, but always manages to get herself out of it, and always seem to bring the criminals to justice. I cannot wait to see what she comes up with next.
Melissa
In the 3rd book of the Sandy Reid Mysteries, Sandy is once again caught up in another murder investigation. This time, she finds her newly obtained law license on the line. I really enjoy reading this series and I have come to like Sandy and Chip Goddard's strange relationship. In this book, we also get to learn a little bit more about Martin, Sandy's office mate. Now, I am anxiously waiting Book #4 in the series.
Jaimi
I have read all three books and am now eagerly awaiting another installment in the Sandy Reid mysteries. These books are very easy to get into and he stories are very easy to follow, wish things would progress between Sandy & Chip Goddard as it is now getting boring!
Kara
What started as an impulse discounted kindle buy has turned me into a loyal follower of the Sandy Reid series. Once again I was drawn in to the story and characters. Enough twists to keep your interests without becoming overwhelming. Thoroughly enjoyed!
Ellen
Very fast moving and entertaining. I like Sandy Reid. She's a tough character with a vulnerable side.
Dveith
Better than the second book. Kept my interest through the end!
Jean
Finding new friends to follow...fun read
Erica
Erica marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2015
Lisa
Lisa added it
Aug 30, 2015
Cynthia
Cynthia marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2015
Khadìdja Boulahbal
Khadìdja Boulahbal marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2015
Calisa
Calisa marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2015
Kathy Morris
Kathy Morris marked it as to-read
May 31, 2015
Jen
Jen marked it as to-read
May 25, 2015
Niki Tucker
Niki Tucker marked it as to-read
May 06, 2015
Mavis
Mavis marked it as to-read
May 04, 2015
Vivalafa
Vivalafa marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2015
Katie Davies-gregory
Katie Davies-gregory marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2015
Chrissie Wilson
Chrissie Wilson marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Secret of Deadman's Coulee (Whitehorse Montana, #1)
  • Clearwater Journals
  • Thoughtless (Thoughtless, #1)
  • Reflections of Grey (Alexis Stanton Chronicles, #3)
  • Sacred Secrets, A Jacody Ives Mystery
  • Snake Dreams (Charlie Moon, #13)
  • Enslaved in Shadows (Shadow Unit, #1)
  • Resurrection
  • Unbreakable Bond (Jamie Bond, #1)
  • Claimed for Destiny: Jared's Counterfeit Fiancee/The Chase Is On
  • Deceive Her With Desire
  • Plan Bee (A Queen Bee Mystery, #3)
  • Fancy
  • Ghost Wanted (Bailey Ruth #5)
  • Drive Time (Charlotte McNally, #4)
  • The Stalker Chronicles
  • Someone to Call My Own
  • Forever Bound (Bound, #1-4)

Sandy Reid Mysteries (5 books)
  • One Deadly Sister (Sandy Reid Mysteries, #1)
  • The Price of Candy (Sandy Reid Mysteries, #2)
  • Chasing Suspect Three (Sandy Reid Mysteries, #4)
  • Alive After Friday (Sandy Reid Mysteries, #5)
One Deadly Sister (Sandy Reid Mysteries, #1) The Price of Candy (Sandy Reid Mysteries, #2) Chasing Suspect Three (Sandy Reid Mysteries, #4) Alive After Friday (Sandy Reid Mysteries, #5) Into the Heat (Sandy Reid Mystery Series #6)