Start by marking “Such Wicked Friends (Sandy Reid Mysteries #3)” as Want to Read:
Such Wicked Friends (Sandy Reid Mysteries #3)

Read Excerpt* *Different edition

Such Wicked Friends (Sandy Reid Mysteries #3)

4.11  ·  Rating Details  ·  126 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
Sometimes friends are deadlier than enemies.
Sandy Reid stumbles over a potential client—shot between the eyes. She believes the murdered woman is asking her to find the killer. How else to explain the mysterious spot of blood Sandy later discovers on her own hand?
She begins a personal vendetta to find the killer. Her new law partner, Martin, joins in to help, and altho
Published November 30th 2011 by EnteraBooks (first published November 26th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Such Wicked Friends, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Such Wicked Friends

Carmen
Aug 10, 2012 Carmen rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Rod Hoisington is an evil man! These darn page turners. Could barely put this book down. Holding my Kindle, falling asleep, thinking, "one more page, and I'll go to bed". Won't give away the plot. Result wasn't entirely unexpected, but the tidy loose ends, and how quickly we coasted to the ending with satisfying results, was awesome.
Now Sandy, quit thinking about leaving Chip, and quit being distracted by other men. He's true blue. (Oh and learn to plan a few meals and cook 'em!)
Charles
Oct 11, 2012 Charles rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was another great Sandy Reid mystery. The author always keeps you on your toes trying to figure out who did it. The endings are always very clever! I definately reccomend the entire series and look forward to the next book.
Betty
Feisty, smart and sassy, Sandy Reid has traded in her whiplash field investigations for the courtroom...or has she? She has recently passed the bar and is now a criminal lawyer, but no staid lawyer is she. Retaining her voracious appetite for the truth, she turns the world of law on its ear.

Rod Hoisington' latest mystery all begins with a more or less routine phone call from a woman to Martin, Sandy's partner, the lawyer she "rents a desk from". He passes the arranged meeting with the client ove
Kendra
I have been hooked on this series since One Deadly Sister, it was a gem and a freebie.

Sandy nemesis is back the good ole DA Moran. This time Moran is trying to get the newly license lawyer Sandy Reid disbarred.

Sandy is renting a desk from her law partner Martin. Martin receives a phone call from a potential female client stating that she has some incriminating photos of her husband. Martin does not want to handle the case, so he gives it to Sandy. Sandy goes the the agreed upon location to meet
Kendra

Yvonne
May 05, 2012 Yvonne rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoy the way Rod Hoisington writes!! There is lots of action, and poor Sandy can't catch a break with Moran!! That man is out to get her. Can't he figure out that if he would be on his side his whole world would be a lot easier. She does all hard work, putting her self in so much danger, but always manages to get herself out of it, and always seem to bring the criminals to justice. I cannot wait to see what she comes up with next.
Melissa
Mar 31, 2012 Melissa rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
In the 3rd book of the Sandy Reid Mysteries, Sandy is once again caught up in another murder investigation. This time, she finds her newly obtained law license on the line. I really enjoy reading this series and I have come to like Sandy and Chip Goddard's strange relationship. In this book, we also get to learn a little bit more about Martin, Sandy's office mate. Now, I am anxiously waiting Book #4 in the series.
Jaimi
Jan 04, 2012 Jaimi rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I have read all three books and am now eagerly awaiting another installment in the Sandy Reid mysteries. These books are very easy to get into and he stories are very easy to follow, wish things would progress between Sandy & Chip Goddard as it is now getting boring!
Kara
Oct 03, 2012 Kara rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What started as an impulse discounted kindle buy has turned me into a loyal follower of the Sandy Reid series. Once again I was drawn in to the story and characters. Enough twists to keep your interests without becoming overwhelming. Thoroughly enjoyed!
Ellen
Feb 11, 2015 Ellen rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very fast moving and entertaining. I like Sandy Reid. She's a tough character with a vulnerable side.
Dveith
Nov 15, 2011 Dveith rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Better than the second book. Kept my interest through the end!
Jean
Jun 25, 2012 Jean rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fun-reads
Finding new friends to follow...fun read
Mandy
Mandy marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2016
Ronetta
Ronetta rated it it was amazing
Apr 16, 2016
Sherin Paulson
Sherin Paulson marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2016
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2016
Sandykay
Sandykay marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2016
Griff
Griff rated it really liked it
Mar 14, 2016
Dave Stacionis
Dave Stacionis rated it liked it
Mar 13, 2016
Sandy Gurile
Sandy Gurile marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2016
Brandy
Brandy rated it liked it
Mar 02, 2016
CottonCandy
CottonCandy marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2016
Sue Gully
Sue Gully rated it it was amazing
Feb 19, 2016
Patricia
Patricia marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2016
Miss Nicole Woods
Miss Nicole Woods rated it liked it
Feb 14, 2016
Derek
Derek rated it it was amazing
Feb 02, 2016
Михаил Гулый
Михаил Гулый marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2016
Ann Steele
Ann Steele rated it it was amazing
Jan 19, 2016
Rebecca Mcnew
Rebecca Mcnew rated it really liked it
Jan 11, 2016
  • Secret of Deadman's Coulee (Whitehorse Montana, #1)
  • Clearwater Journals
  • Thoughtless (Thoughtless, #1)
  • Reflections of Grey (Alexis Stanton Chronicles, #3)
  • Sacred Secrets, A Jacody Ives Mystery
  • Enslaved in Shadows (Shadow Unit, #1)
  • Snake Dreams (Charlie Moon, #13)
  • Unbreakable Bond (Jamie Bond, #1)
  • Plan Bee (A Queen Bee Mystery, #3)
  • Fancy
  • Resurrection
  • The Stalker Chronicles
  • Claimed for Destiny: Jared's Counterfeit Fiancee/The Chase Is On
  • Drive Time (Charlotte McNally, #4)
  • Deceive Her With Desire
  • Ghost Wanted (Bailey Ruth #5)
  • Someone to Call My Own
  • Heated

Sandy Reid Mysteries (5 books)
  • One Deadly Sister (Sandy Reid Mysteries, #1)
  • The Price of Candy (Sandy Reid Mysteries, #2)
  • Chasing Suspect Three (Sandy Reid Mysteries, #4)
  • Alive After Friday (Sandy Reid Mysteries, #5)