Start by marking “Thank You For Your Cooperation” as Want to Read:

Greetings, citizen. Thank you for volunteering to take this mandatory survey. Rest assured that your answers will in no way affect your Employment, Lifestyle, Anatomy, or Other. By participating, you are helping to ensure that the Bunker remains the perfect environment for happy, satisfied workers hoping to achieve their greatest potential.

Before you begin, please be aware
Paperback, First Edition, 216 pages
Published January 1st 2012 by Lulu (first published November 15th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Thank You For Your Cooperation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Thank You For Your Cooperation

Jun 14, 2012 Jonathan rated it really liked it
Have you ever read a book that made you excited for what the future holds? Did it make you marvel at all of the wondrous things that could be made reality by the force of imagination and the human spirit? Did it make you wish the future would just hurry the hell up and get here already so you could experience the magic yourself?

Well, Thank You for Your Cooperation isn’t that book.

Welcome to The Bunker. It’s paradise on Earth—or rather Mars, but who’s counting? It’s a utopia, after all. Control
Dec 26, 2011 Megan rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: people who like dystopian novels, Concerned Citizens
What a crazy book! It took me for quite a ride; I even went back and re-read certain parts after I had finished it. In my mind it was like I was watching a mash-up of 1984, 2001: A Space Odyssey and Total Recall while riding Space Mountain and eating the stuff they wrap sushi rolls with (closest thing I can think of I've eaten that might taste like an algae snack).
I really loved how the author gave his main character(s) a sense of humor. You're told the story of life in a so-called Utopian und
Aug 09, 2016 Kerry rated it really liked it
Shelves: shelf-2
I received this book for free in a Goodreads First Reads giveaway.

For me, the best way to describe this book is a revamped, rewritten, 1984 with a sense of humor. From the serious "shame on us for what we did to the environment to end up here" to characters that are so humorously depicted that it fun just to imagine in them your head...this book has it all.
Aug 26, 2016 Cheryl marked it as to-read
That cover art makes me laugh.
Feb 05, 2012 sj marked it as to-read
Influenced by PKD? Sounds kind of Penultimate Truth-ish. Guess I'll find out.
Aug 02, 2012 dsneaks rated it really liked it
Shelves: first-reads
I received Thank You For Your Cooperation By Adam Wasserman for free through Goodreads first reads giveaway. This takes a look at the future of people. In some ways this book reminds me of George Orwell's 1984. Wasserman looks at the growing of technology and how computers could one day be in charge of everyone’s life; and the idea of always being watched by what in this book is known as Control. This world people live in is known as the Bunker, and Control is a computer. In this world you can't ...more
Jan 22, 2016 Kim rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Everyone
Got this book for free from Goodreads Giveaway Contest:

The story was SUPERB and AMAZING. I also really really love the main characters' sense of humour - they always made me chuckle a lot, from the exchange dialogue to their inner thoughts. There were a few part that hard to understand (that's why I couldn't give this book a 5), but aside from that, I really enjoyed the book.

One random thing I love is how he replaced the phrase "Oh God"(??) by "George Walker" in this future utopia universe. It d
Jul 20, 2012 Bryan rated it really liked it
I definitely had fun reading this book. It was a wonderful exploration of a bizzaro world where forms are more important than reality and terrorists lurk behind every corner. Treason is not just reserved for those that betray their country but also available to every citizen that might object to the random and often contradictory forms of conduct expected every day. Adam Wasserman has created a story that illuminates the fun side of a insular utopian paradise, where people are taken care of and ...more
Oct 13, 2013 Donna added it
Shelves: gave-up-on
Won this book in the Goodreads First Reads giveaway. Waiting for it to arrive...
This book was a first read contest win.

This is a truly interesting sci-fi book, but somethings are hard for the reader to understand. Or at least to me they were hard to understand. I am not a sci-fi person unless it involves Star Trek with James T. Kirk and Spock. (lol yes part of the older generation.) Still the author has written a good book that is interesting. I liked the characters Sally and Terry.

This is my opinion on the book it does not reflect the book or the author. For
Apr 27, 2012 Rebecca marked it as gave-it-a-try
Shelves: first-reads
I won this book, so I felt obligated to read it. (Entered the drawing because I thought another dystopia novel could be good.) After a few pages, I just couldn't get into it. Maybe someday I'll give it another shot, but as for now, just not interested.

But a BIG thank you to Mr. Wasserman for introducing me to!
Adam Wasserman
Nov 23, 2011 Adam Wasserman rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Michelle rated it really liked it
Mar 19, 2012
Clarence Boyd
Clarence Boyd rated it it was amazing
Sep 05, 2013
Devin Bayer
Devin Bayer rated it it was amazing
Feb 07, 2015
Sally Kafer
Sally Kafer rated it it was amazing
Aug 10, 2014
Tracy rated it it was ok
Dec 21, 2011
Marc rated it did not like it
May 03, 2015
Sam Ljubek
Sam Ljubek rated it it was amazing
May 03, 2015
Derek rated it it was ok
Mar 07, 2012
Kosha rated it did not like it
Dec 17, 2012
Teri Zuckerman
Teri Zuckerman rated it did not like it
Aug 29, 2013
Alpha rated it it was amazing
Oct 05, 2014
Neil Gavrich
Neil Gavrich rated it liked it
Jun 13, 2014
Richard rated it really liked it
Apr 16, 2014
Sara Prior
Sara Prior rated it really liked it
Apr 07, 2012
Melanie rated it liked it
Jul 31, 2012
Jennifer rated it it was amazing
Oct 01, 2015
Christina Gallup
Christina Gallup rated it it was amazing
Apr 16, 2015
Chloe rated it it was amazing
Feb 04, 2012
  • Death, Be Not Proud
  • Armageddon Yellowstone: Hell Unleashed
  • Foreign Identity
  • The Guardener's Tale
  • Shipbuilder (The Time Travel Journals, #1)
  • Brass Legionnaire (The Steam Empire Chronicles #1)
  • Ghosts in the Yew (Vesteal, #1)
  • Bone Machine
  • Warned
  • A Deceit to Die For
  • The Eyes of the Desert Sand (Chrysalis Chronicles #1)
  • The Hero Chronicles: A Complete Collection
  • No Remorse
  • His Own Good Sword
  • Futuredaze: An Anthology of YA Science Fiction (Futuredaze, #1)
  • Dark Star (The Rosie Black Chronicles, # 3)
  • Literally Dead