Start by marking “Prayers: A Communion with Our Creator” as Want to Read:
Prayers: A Communion with Our Creator

Prayers: A Communion with Our Creator

4.2 of 5 stars 4.20  ·  rating details  ·  152 ratings  ·  13 reviews
A collection of prayers, meditations, and reflections on wisdom, love, forgiveness, gratitude, truth, and happiness draws on the four guided principles for life transformation presented in The Four Agreements..
Published November 26th 2001 by Amber-Allen Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Prayers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Prayers

Laura Tilley
very helpful , enjoyed this book.
Ginger Leroy
Somewhat self serving I think. But some of the prayers are touching. I need to sit with this knowledge before I can critique it more.
David Melbie
Dec 11, 2010 David Melbie rated it 2 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: believers only. . .
Recommended to David by: After "The Four Agreements" I thought all of his stuff would be good. It wasn't.
An affirmation for me. I have always* believed in the power of prayer. . . --From A Reader's Journal, by d r melbie.

*12/11/10 Note: Not anymore! In going through my old journals, I am starting to see the progression that led me to become an atheist. If you read enough of my reviews -- especially starting in the summer of 2008 -- you will see a journey of enlightenment unfolding. . .
Rosey D
I LOVE this book. It is an inspirational book from a non-traditional perspective. It is not based on religion, or doctrine just about developing (or maintaining) a strong love for God The Creator and for self. Anyone who is in search of inspiration will find this book a useful and practical guide during life's journey.
Danielle Allen
Absolutely fantastic book. A great resource to help you connect more deeply with God, others, and yourself. Poetic and beautiful - grateful that I had the opportunity to read this book!
Amy
The author of The Four Agreements put together a pocket-size book of meditations and simple lessons. A great pick-me-up when I only have a few moments and need to reconnect.
Ashley
Being a big fan of Don Miguel Ruiz, this book is a must have for me. It is perfect for reading when you're having a bad day, or struggling with something, big or small.
Jodi
I use this book as a prayer/meditation guide. Excellent, thoughtful words on love, acceptance, peace.
Vikki Araiza
The forgiveness chapter had me in tears. Good read for healthy meditation
Rodriguez
Dec 22, 2008 Rodriguez is currently reading it
So Beutiful so essential for me.
Anthony
A lovely collection of prayers.
Beth
I start every morning with this book.
Karen
Karen marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2014
Erwin Paulo
Erwin Paulo marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2014
Julie
Julie marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2014
Babara Roberts
Babara Roberts marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2014
Kristin Walker
Kristin Walker marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2014
Ryan
Ryan marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2014
Manjeet Bedi
Manjeet Bedi marked it as to-read
Oct 27, 2014
Redd Cakes
Redd Cakes marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2014
Veronica
Veronica marked it as to-read
Oct 09, 2014
  • Toltec Prophecies of Don Miguel Ruiz
  • Five Levels of Attachment, The: Toltec Wisdom for the Modern World
  • The Antipodes of the Mind: Charting the Phenomenology of the Ayahuasca Experience
  • Creating Sacred Space With Feng Shui
  • Here and Hereafter
  • Divine Intuition: Your Inner Guide to Purpose, Peace, and Prosperity, Revised and Updated
  • Meditations from Conversations with God
  • George Anderson's Lessons from the Light: Extraordinary Messages of Comfort and Hope from the Other Side
  • The Isaiah Effect: Decoding the Lost Science of Prayer and Prophecy
  • Chakra Balancing: A Guide to Healing and Awakening Your Energy Body [With Cards and Workbook and 2 CDs]
  • Self-Esteem: Your Fundamental Power
  • The Trickster: A Study in American Indian Mythology
  • The Power of Premonitions: How Knowing the Future Can Shape Our Lives
  • The Seeker's Guide: Making Your Life a Spiritual Adventure
  • The Deeper Wound: Recovering the Soul from Fear and Suffering
  • Self Talk, Soul Talk: What to Say When You Talk to Yourself
  • What About the Big Stuff?: Finding Strength and Moving Forward When the Stakes Are High
  • Limitless Mind: A Guide to Remote Viewing and Transformation of Consciousness
The tools shared by don Miguel are based on common sense and shared with such simplicity, that the universal message underlying his teaching is recognized by many. don Miguel's message is simple, practical and when implemented, even incrementally, changes lives.

In the tradition of the Toltec, a Nagual guides an individual to personal freedom. Combining new insights with old wisdom, don Miguel has
More about Miguel Ruiz...
The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom The Mastery of Love: A Practical Guide to the Art of Relationship --Toltec Wisdom Book The Voice of Knowledge: A Practical Guide to Inner Peace The Four Agreements Companion Book The Fifth Agreement: A Practical Guide to Self-Mastery

“Love for yourself is the key to loving other. Love begins with you.” 25 likes