Start by marking “Healing the Faith - Mocked by Faith 2 (Mocked, #3)” as Want to Read:
Healing the Faith - Mocked by Faith 2 (Mocked, #3)

Healing the Faith - Mocked by Faith 2 (Mocked #3)

4.65  ·  Rating Details  ·  23 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
Just saying “I do” was only the beginning for Alexia and Justin McNear. Now when their lives, loves, and faith are left in turmoil, they will have to fight even harder to heal themselves and their faith. Can two people already struggling help heal the communities they call home?

How do you rebuild after the loss of a child? After suffering a tragedy, are these two lost to
Paperback
Published February 9th 2012 by The Writer's Coffee Shop Publishing House

To ask other readers questions about Healing the Faith - Mocked by Faith 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Healing the Faith - Mocked by Faith 2

Avry15
Apr 16, 2012 Avry15 rated it really liked it
originally appeared on:Bookshelf Confessions

This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.

I have read this book last year, months passed and I’d forgotten about this one, until I saw it in my Librarything Early Reviewers List..:)

I was so excited of reading this book since I’ve read the first one, “Mocked by Faith” which really hooked me up. But “Healing the Faith”, didn’t hit me as hard as the first one did.

I still like Ms. Richard’s writing, I still enjoyed the plot and the storyline
Ali (Ali's Bookshelf )
Feb 06, 2012 Ali (Ali's Bookshelf ) rated it it was amazing
Review: Healing the Faith by Michele Richard
Michele Richard does it again! Healing the Faith is a touching and powerful story about overcoming fear, your past, and the feelings of inadequacy. Healing the Faith is a must read of 2012!
Healing the Faith is a magnificent installment for the next phase in this incredible series. The characters are well developed through their experiences and their lives. The turmoil throughout this book carried a duality of emotion that makes you want to cry one seco
Magicalheather603
Feb 29, 2012 Magicalheather603 rated it it was amazing
Michele Richard has defiantly done it again with Mocked by Faith Healing the Faith. Her characters Justin and Alexia McNear seemed to come alive while reading them. I felt for them through their trials and through their triumphs. There were scary moments where I could feel their fear and happy times when I could feel that happiness. They both seemed to grow in this book as well. You could see and feel them both struggling with their faith and where it seemed to leading them. Michele Richard show ...more
Lissette
Feb 05, 2012 Lissette rated it it was amazing
From the moment, they'd met, Alexia and Justin McNear's life has been anything but peaceful. Contracted to marry, they never set eyes upon one another until they day they were to say 'I do'. Yet they were willing to overcome this fact, praying they'd able to trust one another and find the love they'd always been looking for.

For a time, everything was perfect and nothing could come between them. Until the moment their were lives were further thrown into turmoil when they found out they were expec
 Lady Krishna
Feb 13, 2012 Lady Krishna rated it really liked it
This review is also posted on my blog
Journey with Books

Healing the Faith is the second part of Mocked by Faith written by Michele Richard. It's not your typical romance but it has the power to touch your hearts and believe that love still prevails despite of all the differences between two people.

Healing the Faith started where Mocked by Faith ended. Justin left with his cousins to chase that ex-minister who abused him and stole the money of their ministries. Justin left Alexia and their baby be
Lisa Bilbrey
Feb 15, 2012 Lisa Bilbrey rated it it was amazing
Another amazing book by an incredible author. Michele Richard follows up Mocked by Faith with an incredible sequel. In Healing the Faith, Justin and Alexia find themselve facing the toughest challenges of their young, married lives. Battling through anger, self-doubt, and barely managable grief, they somehow find their way, coming out strong in the end. I highly recommend all of Michele Richard's books.
Kim Justice
Oct 06, 2012 Kim Justice rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
My Review:
Healing the Faith is the powerful next book in this awesome series. Yes, there I said it awesome!!!
It is exciting to be able to finally do this review. I have been waiting to post this review since I finished reading the book. Alexia and Justin the main characters here. The heart stomping, tear jerking, laugh
making story is beyond words at times.

When a book takes you from so many different emotions it can get you all twisted up within the characters life's and that is exactly what
M.B.
Oct 15, 2012 M.B. rated it it was amazing
This book picks up where the first book left off and continues the story. Alexia is hurt by the choice that Justin has made whilst he believes it's the best thing he could have done, not just for them, but for their entire community. (I have to admit, I agree with him)

As the book moves forward, both characters are up to their usual thinking they're not good enough for the other - That's my only complaint about the books. The characters need to realise that they are perfect for each other.

I have
Katie Tuccelli
Mar 31, 2012 Katie Tuccelli rated it really liked it
Shelves: blog-tour
I was once again honored with the opportunity to review a book by Michele Richard, author of Mocked by Faith. This time, I was given an ARC copy of Healing the Faith, the follow-up to Mocked by Faith. (To read my review of Mocked by Faith, please visit BlookGirl here.) Please be aware that the review below may contain spoilers, both from this book and from the first book.

In Healing the Faith, the story picks up where Mocked by Faith left off. Justin has left with a group of men from the local co
Lola Dunn
Lola Dunn marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2015
Jewel Byler
Jewel Byler marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2015
Nicole Goodwin
Nicole Goodwin marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2015
Naomi
Naomi marked it as to-read
Nov 03, 2014
Gloria Hogg
Gloria Hogg marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2014
F S
F S rated it it was amazing
Jul 16, 2013
FS Meurinne
FS Meurinne rated it it was amazing
Jul 09, 2013
Mia
Mia marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2013
Tricia Huff
Tricia Huff rated it really liked it
Dec 04, 2013
Christie
Christie marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2013
Ben Gayrard
Ben Gayrard marked it as to-read
May 03, 2013
M.C. Rayne
M.C. Rayne rated it it was amazing
Mar 14, 2013
Mer
Mer marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2013
J.C. Clarke
J.C. Clarke marked it as to-read
Dec 23, 2012
Vilde
Vilde marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2012
Mel
Mel marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2012
Debbie
Debbie marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2012
Becky
Becky marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2012
Paddy O'callaghan
Paddy O'callaghan marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2012
Maria Constanza
Maria Constanza marked it as to-read
Oct 17, 2012
« previous 1 3 next »
Michele Richard is the proud mother of 2 daughters. Being an overly creative and caring person, she has been a volunteer co-leader for the Girl Scout Troop for five years. She takes great pride in teaching and guiding our future generations.

Her desire to continue her education drove her to attend night classes at Waltham High School. She refuse to just let life be. There is too much to learn than
More about Michele Richard...

Mocked (4 books)
  • Mocked by Destiny (Mocked, #1)
  • Mocked by Faith (Mocked, #2)
  • Affirming the Faith - Mocked by Faith 3 (Mocked, #4)