Start by marking “Lágrimas da Lua (Trilogia do Coracao, #2)” as Want to Read:
Lágrimas da Lua (Trilogia do Coracao, #2)

Lágrimas da Lua (Gallaghers of Ardmore #2)

4.17 of 5 stars 4.17  ·  rating details  ·  22,223 ratings  ·  479 reviews
A land filled with magic, music and myth, and captures the secret dreams and enduring passions of three extraordinary siblings...

A talented songwriter, Shawn Gallagher spends his days lost in reverie and wonder, oblivious to the wiles of woman and the ways of the world. He claims that he's content with his life, but his music tells a different story-one of loneliness and d
322 pages
Published (first published 1999)

To ask other readers questions about Lágrimas da Lua, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lágrimas da Lua

TL
“Ah, kiss me, love, and miss me, love,
and dry your bitter tears. (Irish Pub Song)”

First book Jewels of the Sun, Jude and Aidan's book

Once again, we are drawn into the beauty of Ireland, Gallagher's Pub, and our friends in the Gallagher and O'Toole clans, plus the other quirky people of Ardmore Bay.

Now it's Shawn and Brenna's turn... their journey isn't a smooth one, both are stubborn to a fault. Shaun's a dreamer and does things in his own way and smart as a whip. Brenna's smart as well, fiery
Gloria
This one... As hard as it may seem, it's even better that Jewels of the Sun. Nora keeps excelling herself. It was so good I finished it in one day. So good, i'll probably re-read... in very short notice.

If Aidan and Jude were cute and flammable... Shawn and Brenna are simply sensational and so flammable it turned out explosive. I mean a dreamer and a doer... They are faded to collide. To complete the mixture add a since-infants friendship. Really, Nora could go wrong, but as her usual way hand
Shannon (Twilight Sleep)
I am NOT a big romance fan...but I am a big fan of most things Celtic. I actually read this series a while back - I discovered them in the Honor section of my local library and when I realized the plots took place in Ireland, I decided to borrow them. Like I said, I'm not a big fan of romantic novels, but I have read enough of them to be able to say that this is the only series of the genre that has really stuck with me (except maybe the Three Sisters Island trilogy by the same author). Roberts ...more
Vallsykes
This book was my fave of the trilogy. Having read Nora Roberts for about ten years now, I have come to know her plots, craftiness and penchant for trilogies! This Irish trilogy is one of my top five written by Roberts.

Edited and Updated 5/22/15

I love the two main characters Sean and Brenna (the gorgeous artist and the tomboy). They are the middle characters of the trilogy that surprisingly made me connect the most. There's Brenna,the son her father never had, with her crowd of sisters. Then the
Britt
I love the magic associated with this book. Not the type of spell casting magic but the kind that produces jewels out of no where, the kind that brings people together, and the kind that makes people stay on earth long after they have meant to left.
Devina
Nov 08, 2011 Devina rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Nora Roberts fans,People who are interested in Ireland
Recommended to Devina by: Amazon
I liked Tears of the Moon a bit better than Jewels of the Sun, maybe it's because Brenna had rubbed off on me from the very start!We share the tomboyish nature but I must say she has a considerably harder head than I do or I just might be lying to myself.

Carrick sure had his work cut out for him with those two,them being Shawn and Brenna, enough said.The love was already there between them but they never realized that it was really love and not just love you feel to a childhood chum.They both ha
Patti
This trilogy was an engrossing read for me. I was happy to have #2, “Tears of the Moon”, at hand when #1 was finished. I enjoyed finding out what fate and the magical mind of faerie Prince Carrick and Lady Gwen had in store for the lovely Brenna and Shawn. Of course we know they would end up together, but just how would it all play out and how would it affect the quest of Prince Carrick for his lost love of three hundred years.

I cared for the ‘alive’ characters, and also the eternal faerie prin
Cata
"As Lágrimas da Lua" é o segundo volume da Trilogia Irlandesa. Desta vez traz-nos a história de Shawn Gallagher e Brenna O'Toole.

Shawn e Brenna conhecem-se desde sempre. Mas agora, dez anos após Brenna ter começado a sentir uma atracção por Shawn, ela ganha coragem e faz uma proposta a Shawn que mudará tudo...

Este livro proporcionou-me bons momentos e umas boas gargalhadas. É impossível não nos rirmos com as picardias entre os protagonistas e não gostar do choque de personalidades. Eles são tão
Kimberly Carrington-Fox
Nuestra reseña en A la cama con... un libro

2'5, 2'9, lo que quieras, pero a 3 no llega. Eh, que es aprobado!!! XDDDDD
Traci
So, three stars, for a book that I was actually enjoying up to the very abrupt ending that was monumentally uncool.

(view spoiler)
Jacob Proffitt
In the second of the Gallaghers of Ardmore series, we get Shawn and Brenna. These two have known each other forever and Brenna has been all wistful about Shawn for long enough that she’s kind of getting tired of it. Indeed, it was noticeable in the first book, Jewels of the Sun, though not smack-you-in-the-face obvious or cloying. In this one, she’s had enough and decides to seize the moment with predictably interesting results.

Roberts does a fantastic job giving us the weight of their history w
*.Amaia.* BlackMagicRose
Not as good as I expected I'm afraid... :/
There's always something important missing in this author's books. I can't really put my finger on it. The stories are enjoyable, sweet, easy to read but I can't FEEL them. I'm more of an angsty romance reader, I guess, and that's probably why I don't feel completely satisfied when I read books by Nora Roberts.
I'll still finish reading this series and I really want to try and read an standalone by this author next time.
June
May 22, 2015 June rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Irish/romance requests and Roberts fans
Shelves: adult, irish, romance
Brenna's had a yen for Shawn since she was 14. Now the she's 24 and her feelings have only grown, so she tells him, "I think we should have sex." Shawn a dreamer and sensitive composer, finds himself attracted to pushy, single-minded, handy-woman Brenna

Love Darcy's tirade about what a woman has to go through in pregnancy and Shawn's retort "It just goes to proving God's a man."

When Prince Carrick talks about love, "the only one you'll ever want," Shawn admits that he's never wanted like that. Th
LaFleurBleue
It was obvious to me from the first book that Brenna had something for Shawn. And I was wondering how this little something could end up filling a whole book.
This book started like lightning, when Brenna proposed herself to Shawn in a decisively unromantic and pragmatic way. I really liked the way both characters personalities complemented but contrasted to the other and how the constraints of a rural highly catholic small town influenced their behaviors. Both of them changed or at least learnt
Juliana
(3.5 stars) Not as good as the first book in this trilogy, Jewels of the Sun, but still an enjoyable and pleasant read. Thought I would really like it, because Shawn and Brenna's antagonistic friendship in the previous book was fun to watch, but didn't end up being as satisfying as I was anticipating. It was worth the read, though, and shouldn't be passed up if reading the full trilogy.
Filipa
É uma história muito gira e doce. Temos o lado mais mágico (ou não teria como cenário a Irlanda) que não é demasiado usual na NR.
É bom para desanuviar.
E gostei muito do casal.
Embora a história do irmão do Aidan, o Shawn esteja melhor conseguida.
No entanto esta vertente mais fantasista denota uma imaginação rica, com um enredo bem construído e ponderado.
Um final nada apressado, como às vezes se repara nas obras da autora.
Fani
I liked the book, loved the atmosphere, but in the end I had some problems with a couple of the heroine's decisions. Besides, since I could never love a man I could not respect, I was kind of hesitant to accept the heroine's love for the hero. Who, I must add, is one of the least memorable I've read about by Nora Roberts. Still, an enjoyable read that flowed easily by.
Tameka
Holds up even better during a reread. I love the notion of friends falling for each other, and these two were such lively additions to the first book, it was enjoyable to watch them stumble towards each other. Special shoutout to Mollie O'Toole, Brenna's mother who is one of my favorite NR secondary characters ever.
Rachelbpg
Stupid romance novel. that I love. So much.
Allison (The Allure of Books)
I don’t believe in “guilty pleasure” reading because: hello, I don’t feel guilty about anything I read. But I bet anyone that uses the term frequently would definitely say The Irish Trilogy by Nora Roberts classifies…

Seriously you guys, I have reread these books so. many. times. Mostly when I was in high school, but still. They are constant fall-back comfort reads to this day.

Jewels of the Sun brings Jude Murray to Ireland. She is recently divorced and in need of a break from her life. She certa
Alex is The Romance Fox
Tears of the Moon is the 2nd book in Nora Robert’s Gallaghers of Ardmore Trilogy and Carrick, the Prince of the Fairies is now working on the next couple to find true love after being successful in uniting Aiden & Jude in book 1, Jewels of the Sun.

Shawn, the beautiful and gorgeous brother, is the chef in the family’s pub but its music that fills his heart. He has composed many songs which he has done nothing about being recorded and that’s where Brenna O’Toole, the sassy and no nonsense red-
Maria
I love the idea of Brenna's cap. I didn't realize what it was in Jewels of the Sun, but now I have a definite idea of it. One of those 1920 caps newspaper boys wore. Patterned gray or dark beige. Perhaps even navy blue.

I enjoyed seeing the typical gender roles reversed. Shawn cooking, Brenna fixing things up… clobbering him metaphorically whenever he wasn't moving along to her satisfaction… poking and prodding and pushing. She's a bit like me in that respect… the poking and the prodding.

I also
Cátia Santos
Uma história com todos os ingredientes caracteristicos da Nora Roberts mas com um elemento que dá um toque especial - magia, o que faz sentido visto que o cenário deste livro é na Irlanda.
Foi uma história doce sobre dois amigos de longa data que acabam por perceber que nutrem sentimentos muito fortes um pelo outro e não meramente uma simples atracção.
Gostei que em primeiro lugar os protagonistas fossem amigos e só depois um casal, já para mim a amizade é um dos pilares fundamentais numa relaçã
Tempo de Ler
{Blog} http://tempodler.blogspot.pt/2012/07/...

Este segundo volume da «Trilogia Irlandesa» foi o meu preferido de entre os três, especialmente decido ao conflituoso e caricato par romântico que toma a liderança na continuação da história: Brenna O'Toole e Shawn Gallagher.

Entre diálogos cómicos e situações hilariantes, afeiçoamo-nos cada vez mais aos irmãos Gallagher e a quem os rodeia - um vasto leque de personagens vívidas e convictas.

Um romanve no seu sentido mais puro e encantador. Nora deix
Yohana Arrows
Wow, siento que por fin Nora Roberts se reivindica conmigo. Este libro ha sido mega genial. Hacía rato no conectaba tanto con una historia. Me ha hechos reír y me ha conmovido.

En Lágrimas de la luna se puede ver la Irlanda más allá de los acantilados y paisajes inolvidables de postal, a ver la Irlanda de su gente, la familiaridad de sus habitantes, el amor por su tierra y sus raíces, su música y sus costumbres. Estos libros son mágicos, no sólo por la parte de la historia de hadas y hechizos de
Everalice

Au cœur d'Ardmore, petit village de la belle côte irlandaise, c'est au tour du frère cadet de la fratrie Gallagher, Shawn, d'ouvrir les yeux... sur le petit feu-follet nommé Mary Brenna.
Une histoire d'amitié qui se transforme en amour, de sentiments familiers et enfantins qui prennent de l'ampleur, mais surtout, une très jolie chronique de l'éveil du sentiment amoureux chez deux êtres que tout sépare, à priori.
Spécial coup de cœur dans ce roman effectivem
Carina
A relative gave my mother a number of books to read and my mother, knowing I tend to devour books, let me have first pick of them. This is one of the books I grabbed as I have read (or think I have read) some other books by Nora Roberts and got on with them all right.

I didn't realise at first that this was the second in a series, you don't need to have read the first one to get what is happening here, nor has this made me want to read the third. Apart from the fairy lord and his lady love I don'
Duncan Mandel
With over one hundred and twelve million books in print and forty-two New York Times bestsellers to date, Nora Roberts is indisputably the most celebrated and loved women's fiction writer today. Tears of the Moon is her second book in the enchanting Irish trilogy featuring the Gallagher siblings of Ardmore, Ireland. In this splendid story Nora Roberts evokes a land filled with magic, music and myth, and captures the secret dreams and enduring passions of three extraordinary siblings. A talented ...more
Blandine
De nouveau Nora Roberts m'a fait rêver et m'a emmener dans en Irlande !

Ce deuxième tome, nous fait découvrir Shawn, le frère d'Aidan, et Brenna une de leur amie d'enfance. Shawn est un rêveur, il aime composer de la musique, et cuisiner au bar de sa famille, mais il ne prend jamais de grandes décisions quand à son avenir, ce qui pourrait le faire passer pour un paresseux. Brenna est une jeune femme pétillante et pleine de vie, qui aime réparer et construire. Elle s'habille toujours comme un garç
Ann Boytim
Second book in the trilogy. The Gallagher family lives in the village of Ardmore in Ireland and life revolves around the village pub where Adrian, Shawn and Darcy have their daily set to's. Adrian is recently married to Jude an american who came to the village to live in a relatives's cottage. A ghost lives in this cottage and now Shawn lives there and finally sees her but first sees the other ghost Carrick of the fairies., Ireland has lots of legends and Carrick and Gwen are among them. Gwen ap ...more
Looking for Tears of the Moon (Nora Roberts) 10 66 Aug 10, 2013 09:41PM
  • Born in Death (In Death, #23)
  • Texas! Chase (Texas! Tyler Family Saga, #2)
aka
Jill March
J.D. Robb
Sarah Hardesty

Eleanor Marie Robertson was born on October 10, 1950 in Silver Spring, Maryland, USA. She was the youngest of five children, also the only girl, of a marriage with Irish ancestors. Her family were avid readers, so books were always important in her life. She attended a Catholic school and credits the nuns with instilling in her a sense of discipline. During her
More about Nora Roberts...

Gallaghers of Ardmore (3 books)
  • Jewels of the Sun (Gallaghers of Ardmore, #1)
  • Heart of the Sea (Gallaghers of Ardmore / Irish Trilogy, #3)

“Ireland is a land of poets and legends, of dreamers and rebels. All of these have music woven through and around them. Tunes for dancing or for weeping, for battle or for love.” 197 likes
“You don't fix a man the way you do a fault in a pipe or a leak in a roof. You take him as he is, Mary Brenna, or you don't take him at all...adjustments can't be all made on one side, darling, else the balance goes off and what's being built just falls down.” 107 likes