Start by marking “The Berenstain Bears: We Love Our Mom!” as Want to Read:
The Berenstain Bears: We Love Our Mom!

The Berenstain Bears: We Love Our Mom!

With Mother's Day only a week away, Brother and Sister Bear are looking for the perfect present for Mama. After all, Mama Bear is always there for her cubs! When Brother scrapes his knees, Mama is there with bear hugs and kisses. When Sister Bear needs help with her homework, Mama always lends a helping paw. So what can the cubs possibly do to show their mom how much they ...more
Paperback, 8x8 paperback, 24 pages
Published March 13th 2012 by HarperFestival

To ask other readers questions about The Berenstain Bears, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Berenstain Bears

Ashley Field
Nov 20, 2013 Ashley Field rated it it was amazing
Shelves: picture-books
As Papa, Brother and Sister take Gran her fixed rocking chair, the cubs see that doing little things for someone you love can make them very happy. Mama Bear made Gran a scrapbook when she was younger and Gran shows the cubs her scrapbook with pictures of her, as well as Papa when they were babies. Mother's Day is coming up and they need to do something special for Mama. They take out pictures from the closet and make Mama a scrapbook of her own. Showing appreciation for your mom is very ...more
Margaret Chind
This is a fun one for mother's day or a mom's birthday. While at first I thought things would end in chaos with well meant intensions, however all went very well and Mama ends up with a fabulous photo album. This is one to tweak the heart.

Thanks to HC.
Krys (Black & Write Reviews)
Nov 04, 2015 Krys (Black & Write Reviews) rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed, 2013
As usual The Berenstein Bears is a hit with their "moral-of-the-story" attitude. This book also included a fun starter page for a child to start their own "Mama's Book" like in the story. Like any other Berenstein book, I would recommend this one as well.
K.
Feb 11, 2014 K. rated it really liked it
We Love Our Mom is a great book to teach kids about the importance of moms and celebrating them on Mother's Day. Great and easy read. It even has a little craft at the end.
Rosa Cline
Apr 14, 2016 Rosa Cline rated it really liked it
Shelves: kids, mother-s-day
The cubs are reminded what all Mama does for them and for others. They learn to show how much they appreciate her and the 'little' things that make their family.
Miri
Oct 28, 2014 Miri rated it really liked it
Shelves: other-holidays
It's mother's day and Sister, Brother and Honey bear want to show their Mama how much they appreciate her on this special day for all mamas.
Alice
Dec 09, 2014 Alice rated it it was amazing
Shelves: love-it
Berenstain Bears, a story about mom---perfect! GREAT BOOK! Of course I am a sucker for Berenstains Bears :-)
Kimberly
Jul 06, 2015 Kimberly rated it liked it
Sweet, simple. No conflict whatsoever. A cheerful Mother's Day story in which nothing goes wrong. :)
Bethanym
Bethanym rated it really liked it
Feb 08, 2015
Amber Lund
Amber Lund rated it liked it
Aug 19, 2016
Storytime Reader
Storytime Reader rated it really liked it
Apr 06, 2016
Isabella
Isabella rated it really liked it
Feb 28, 2013
Sara
Sara rated it it was amazing
Aug 19, 2012
John
John rated it liked it
Apr 22, 2012
Mary Luzader
Mary Luzader rated it it was amazing
Apr 24, 2013
Tessa Dormann
Tessa Dormann rated it really liked it
Aug 22, 2012
Sherri
Sherri rated it liked it
Oct 10, 2016
Danielle H
Danielle H rated it it was amazing
Jul 15, 2012
Vicki Lee
Vicki Lee rated it it was ok
Aug 29, 2013
Daniel
Daniel rated it it was amazing
Feb 27, 2014
Jonah
Jonah rated it it was ok
Sep 12, 2012
Grace Hampton
Grace Hampton rated it really liked it
Sep 08, 2016
Sarah rated it liked it
May 27, 2014
Tiffany
Tiffany rated it it was amazing
May 10, 2013
Amanda
Amanda rated it liked it
Apr 02, 2016
Lisa M.
Lisa M. rated it really liked it
Aug 10, 2013
Michelle  Cropper
Michelle Cropper rated it it was amazing
Nov 01, 2014
Angela
Angela rated it really liked it
Oct 03, 2012
Tony Fidanza
Tony Fidanza rated it really liked it
Dec 14, 2014
Pat
Pat rated it liked it
Oct 26, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »
More about Jan Berenstain...