Start by marking “Hello, Jell-O!: 50+ Inventive Recipes for Gelatin Treats and Jiggly Sweets” as Want to Read:
Hello, Jell-O!: 50+ Inventive Recipes for Gelatin Treats and Jiggly Sweets

Hello, Jell-O!: 50+ Inventive Recipes for Gelatin Treats and Jiggly Sweets

3.61  ·  Rating Details  ·  61 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
Food blogger Victoria Belanger shares the secrets to creating inspired, modern gelatin desserts—with fresh fruits and flavors, new twists on trendy treats, and easy but artistic presentations.

A classic, nostalgic treat is getting a makeover, thanks to innovative culinary bloggers like Victoria Belanger—aka the Jello Mold Mistress of Brooklyn—whose jiggly creations have ca
Published February 28th 2012 by Ten Speed Press (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Hello, Jell-O!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hello, Jell-O!

Amy
Mar 06, 2012 Amy rated it it was ok
Shelves: nonfiction, food
Although this book has some interesting ideas, I was disappointed to discover that most of the recipes did not have an accompanying photo. Also, it would have been better if some of the more complex recipes had step-by-step pics.
Amanda
Apr 12, 2015 Amanda rated it really liked it
This was a scholastic book fair pick-up at my job, mostly because I was hilariously amused there's an "adult drinks" section. I am totally going to making some of those for future get together with some of my friends.
Nandi
Jul 18, 2014 Nandi rated it it was amazing
Quick and easy, and definitely inspirational for possible dishes for picnics or events.
Barb
Mar 05, 2012 Barb rated it liked it
Out of 50 recipes I will probably try about 4 of them. I love the looks of this little book and love the fact that it's all about jello. However, I probably won't make that many. Most of them are fairly easy looking and they all look yummy. Some look a little more time consuming than what I want to put into jello. I do however wish there were more little books like this with one easy subject.
Alissa Nolan
Aug 31, 2013 Alissa Nolan rated it it was amazing
This book has great recipes and tips for delectable gelatin delights. The easy to follow, step by step instructions have worked out wonderfully for each recipe I have tried, creating both delicious and visually appealing desserts!
Emily
Aug 21, 2012 Emily rated it liked it
Shelves: non-fiction
Jell-o so needs to come back in style. It's not just a dessert for the infirm nor is it a weird dessert with sliced up carrots in it. I've made several of the recipes in here and they've all turned out well. So good!
Lynne Cosmano
Nov 25, 2012 Lynne Cosmano rated it liked it
I don't eat jello often and when I do it's very plain but this book had some intriguing combinations.....raspberry cosmo anyone?
Lisa
Jan 07, 2013 Lisa rated it did not like it
Shelves: cookbooks
Best recipe was the one on the cover.
Kyrra
Emily
Emily added it
Jan 16, 2016
Nancy
Nancy rated it it was amazing
Nov 08, 2015
Jasmus
Jasmus added it
Oct 18, 2015
C Johnson
C Johnson marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2015
Ana
Ana added it
Oct 01, 2015
Proverbialblonde
Proverbialblonde rated it really liked it
Jul 06, 2015
Kate
Kate rated it liked it
Jun 29, 2015
Monique
Monique rated it it was ok
Jun 29, 2015
Laura Lubak
Laura Lubak marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2015
Lauren A Moore
Lauren A Moore rated it liked it
Mar 04, 2015
Nikko
Nikko added it
Mar 03, 2015
Amanda Moore
Amanda Moore marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2015
Holly Brown
Holly Brown marked it as to-read
May 21, 2015
Christine
Christine rated it it was amazing
Feb 16, 2015
Yuki
Yuki rated it liked it
Aug 12, 2015
Sarah rated it it was amazing
Jan 25, 2015