Start by marking “Where All Things Will Grow (Old Wounds, #4)” as Want to Read:
Where All Things Will Grow (Old Wounds, #4)

Where All Things Will Grow (Old Wounds #4)

4.17 of 5 stars 4.17  ·  rating details  ·  100 ratings  ·  17 reviews
Little battles have been fought, and old wounds have festered and healed.

The weight placed upon both Sophia Young and Elliott Dalton never grows lighter, but as they adapt to life, the burden becomes bearable. In the final chapter of their early and fragile relationship, they will be faced with the biggest challenge of them all—accept the love they’ve been given, or seek c
Published December 29th 2011 by The Writer's Coffee Shop Publishing House (first published December 27th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Where All Things Will Grow, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Where All Things Will Grow

Elaine Bordelon
I loved this story on fanfiction. It was unflinchingly brutal and honest. The only thing that disappointed me was that when it was published I found that the story got watered down and lost its edge.

In the original fanfiction edition, the last part of the story (after they split up) was gutwrenching and graphic to say the least, but it was so real and you totally understood why Sophie was so messed up. In my opinion, the story lost some of what made it great in my eyes.
Andrea (mrsaubergine)
A box of tissues will probably be required for reading the emotionally charged fourth and final book in N.K. Smith’s Old Wounds series, Where All Things Will Grow. Picking up from the end of the third book, Weight of the World, troubled teenagers Elliott and Sophie are still taking one step forward and two steps back in their relationship, with both finally admitting they love each other even though they are still very broken individuals.

The appealing cover, showing a fresh new shoot, gives hop
Jennifer Plummer
Oh the emotional rollercoaster this book was! I felt so happy for them but at the same time a part of me just wanted to scream at the end. Actually, of the whole series, this book seemed to almost frustrate me. Maybe I just simply wanted them to have some good times before all the craziness but I felt the same way Sophie did towards Elliot...that the poor boy could only take so much. I guess I just figured they had enough obstacles to work through and then halfway through the book...well...I won ...more
Laurie
I love this series! I was hesitant to read the last book and I waited a week or two after read the others to finally read it. The subject matter is hard, but so real. Although the particular issues Elliott and Sophie had might not be real, but it reminded me of some very real cases I came across as a former psych nurse both pediatric and adults. I hurt for both Elliot and Sophie. I was so happy that they had "time apart" to work on their issues independently. I cried at their break through momen ...more
Joan
So the first book got me hooked on this series the next three I read in one day. I couldnt stop avoided all the house work the kids well not totally but my mind was on the books for sure. This series left me crying and feeling heartbroken but at the same time joy. Joy that i know my kids dont have to go thru what Sophia and Elliot went thru. Yes i know that the story was made up but it was so believable that my heart ached every time some new information came out and my respect for therapist tha ...more
Emilie
Wow! This series is simply amazing. I love how the books bring out so many emotions in me and that it tells both Elliott's and Sophie's story. I have never experienced so much pain and anger, but also happiness by reading. I loved it. I really, really loved it.
Dawn Marshall
I found this final book in the series very intense and at times found it hard to read and was pleased that it wasnt the normal happily ever after finish. I did enjoy this series but i'm ready for a bit more of a light read.
Jill Fox
This was a brilliant end to a wonderful series.

Even though the subject matters were very heavy I really liked reading them and glad to see that there is a light at the end of their very dark tunnel.

Monica
Its been a long journey for these two and I am happy see them grow and learning to cope with who they are and who each other are. You just cant help but love Elliott and Sophie in this series.
Natasha
What an emotional roller coaster! This book really blind sided me, but what an amazing journey Elliot and Sophie were on. I am sad it here are no more books,but happy with how things were left.
Holly

Awwww what a soulful ending to an epic series!

No words can do it justice.

My heart was in my throat towards the end

:')

Loved it!!!!!
Peej
Liked how she expanded and was more detailed in the ending but was disappointed she didn't take the same angsty raw path to get there, it was kind of anti-climatic to me
Oda
Man, this book is simply amazing, in fact, the whole series is. The book took me along on an emotional roller coaster, and I loved every minute of it. AMAZING.
Karoline Høgda
Most amazing book ever! The entire series is just amazing. Both beautiful and sad. Its just a joy to read from the very first to the very last page.
Tracey
Rating 2.5 stars
Ashley
Great story!
Deb Kendall
Deb Kendall marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2015
Tracie Runnels
Tracie Runnels marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2015
Nora Saleh
Nora Saleh marked it as to-read
May 15, 2015
Foxxyj
Foxxyj added it
May 21, 2015
Rachel Wilson
Rachel Wilson marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2015
Pamela Rodriguez
Pamela Rodriguez marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2015
Mrsoshimbo
Mrsoshimbo marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2015
Vai
Vai marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2015
Hannah
Hannah marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2015
  • Live In Position
  • The Darkness of Perfection
  • Once Upon A Temptation
  • A Multitude of Sins
  • The Billionaire Bum
  • Welcome to Drama Academy
  • Cocktails and Dreams (Cocktails and Dreams, #1)
  • Gilded Cage
  • Fourteen
  • Healing Faith (In Your World, #1)
  • Living Backwards
  • Grave Refrain
  • Three Daves
  • The Golden Apple of Discord (The Discord Trilogy, #1)
  • Life, Liberty, and Pursuit
  • Indivisible
  • The Way That You Play It
  • The Last Keeper (The Keepers' Chronicles #1)
Based in the American Midwest, N.K. Smith is the author of the Old Wounds Series, Ghosts of Our Pasts, My Only, Are You Mine?, Hollywood Lies, and Hollywood Sins (available 7/2014).
An avid lover of history, art, music, books, and people, she is interested in telling stories that speak to the human condition.

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/NKSmithAuthor
More about N.K. Smith...

Old Wounds (4 books)
  • Old Wounds (Old Wounds, #1)
  • Little Battles (Old Wounds, #2)
  • Weight of the World (Old Wounds, #3)
My Only (Versions, #1) Old Wounds (Old Wounds, #1) Little Battles (Old Wounds, #2) Weight of the World (Old Wounds, #3) Are You Mine?