Captain Kate (Galaxy Elite Fleet, #1)

Captain Kate (Galaxy Elite Fleet #1)

4.1 of 5 stars 4.10  ·  rating details  ·  29 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Book one in the Galaxy Elite Fleet Series

Captain Kate Thorn makes a habit of bending the rules to suit her purposes, but then she meets two men who simply break them to get what they want.

Captain Katherine Thorn has one of the toughest reputations in the Galaxy Elite Fleet. Her problems start when she mistakes two powerful diplomats for Rim pirates, and attempts to ensure...more
Kindle Edition
Published (first published July 4th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Captain Kate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Captain Kate

Buffi BeCraft-Woodall
I have to say that this is an awesome book. Way to go Sophie Angmering! I absolutely cannot wait until the next book is out.
Captain Kate is a clever, spunky heroine. (Yep, you just can't keep a good woman down!)The heroes (I say this in plural, because BOTH guys are well thought out characters that complement each other and the heroine. Double thumbs up on Dom and Ren.)
I loved the politcal intrigue and the concept of the GEF and RIM societies. Since it's hard to give a really accurate accounting...more
Pam
My big problem with the story was that in the first half I didn't like Kate...at all. She could have been blown out an airlock for all I cared. It wasn't until after she was at Dom and Ren's mercy that I saw a change in her personality and found any redeeming qualities in her.

The second have of the story has a few interesting twists and turns. We also get to see another side of Dom and Ren that I really liked. There's danger, passion and a near death experience to get past before these three ca...more
Carolyn F.
I read this in the seeing stars anthology

Dom & Ren are captured by Captain Kate Thorn. She has this thing she does to keep the captured silent with the threat of blackmail while also downloading info from ships that she can pick and choose to give to her commander. This way she doesn't have to kill anybody which is how the GEF usually handles captures. She doesn't expect to be incredibly turned on or to be made a part of her little powerplay. Really good story. *****
Angela
Hmmm how to describe my reading experience.... while I like the world Ms. Angmering created I felt a bit tossed about. What I mean by that is that when I was beginning to suss out were we where and what was happening the chapter would end and another would start. I found myself continually flipping back to see if I missed something.

I think the concept very good and for me the setting Excellent but, I would have liked the story to be more cohesive than I feel it was. I want to, by at least chapt...more
Jbeney
Great erotica and a cracking story, more than usual for this type, really loved it, looking out for more books by this Author.
Debs
Part of the Seeing Stars Anthology
Bookreader
Decent, but it's a really short read for the price. Also, the conclusion of the relationship felt rushed, like about 20 pages were cut out of it. Big gap. Well written, but needs to be fleshed out (pun intended).
Theresa
Theresa marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2014
Sidsel Varmark
Sidsel Varmark marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2014
Ehlonna
Ehlonna marked it as to-read
May 26, 2014
Jjverks
Jjverks marked it as to-read
May 12, 2014
S
S marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2014
Lucy
Lucy marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2014
Naty
Naty marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2014
Majda
Majda marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2014
Kat
Kat marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2013
Vikarti
Vikarti marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2013
Beth
Beth marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2014
the prince
the prince marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2013
Dehnia Duplan
Dehnia Duplan marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2013
Sandra
Sandra marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Maggie's Solstice (Oberon's Court) Nell Thorn (Galaxy Elite Fleet, #2) Wild Pen Carrington (Wicked Wastrels, #1) The Magic Of Midsummer Luce (Galaxy Elite Fleet, #3)