Start by marking “Cowboy Up (Blaecleah Brothers, #5)” as Want to Read:
Cowboy Up (Blaecleah Brothers, #5)

Cowboy Up (Blaecleah Brothers #5)

3.93 of 5 stars 3.93  ·  rating details  ·  498 ratings  ·  19 reviews
[Siren Classic ManLove: Erotic Alternative Cowboy Romance, M/M, HEA]

Ruben is now a fully fledged Blaecleah, adopted by Ma and Da, and he loves living out at the ranch. But it's not enough to keep him home when he loses his heart to Elijah James, the family's attorney, and a man too afraid to come out of the closet to claim him.

After traveling the world for three years, Rub
Published March 3rd 2012 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc. (first published February 11th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Cowboy Up, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cowboy Up

Veronica /  V
Kinny
Mar 03, 2012 Kinny rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: mm
Stormy got her groove back! Thank GOD! Cowboy Courage was horrible and I was afraid the next two books would be disastrous but no... She did a good job with this one. There was a mention of Neason and Brody but it saddened me that Neason is never at the farm anymore. He also now wears coke bottle glasses so he can see.

What I like: There is a baby! Ruben wooing Elijah was cute. Ma going gaga over baby Alani.
Seamus' story is up next and my favorite Sheriff Riley looks like the leading man. Yayyyy
Serena Yates
I was relieved to see that with this fifth story in the series, we are back to firmer, more emotionally rewarding ground. There were none of the aggravating aspects to any of the characters that I found in volume four, and even though some of what happened was a little unlikely, it was nothing that made me sit up and go "No way.#. Ruben and Elijah's story was very sweet, has a little bit of angst and a somewhat evil villain; just right for an entertaining, fun read.

Ruben has had a very hard time
Perpetua
There comes a time in everyman's life when he needs to stop being a Mammy's boy!

There comes a time in every Mammy's life when she needs to cut them apron strings.

Otherwise its just weird!! lol

Nikko
Well, i just don't like the way how the baby was consummate.. I Liked only bk 1 to bk 3. The rest was ok.....
Stephanie
Guilty Pleasures
Charnel's review posted on Guilty Pleasures

Oh family drama at its greatest! I absolutely love the Blaecleah family. Five sons all gay all meeting and falling in love. Awww…what could be better??

This is book 5 and is about the Blaecleah’s adopted son Ruben, Ruben is introduced in book 3.

Book 5 didn’t disappoint. My second favorite book in the series I would say (favorite being book 2 Cowboy Keeper). There’re some surprises I didn’t see coming and the story is full of emotion which is great. Rube
Christy Duke
This was such a great story! I was surprised and pleased that the author wrote a story about an adopted Blaecleah vs a full blood son.

Ruben has had his share of trauma, hurt and pain since leaving home to see the world. But the one joyful thing he got was his daughter, Alani. No, I'm not going to tell you how that came about. Read the book! Ruben has never stopped loving attorney, Elijah James, though and he's come home to make his intentions known. Elijah has been firmly back in the closet sinc
Kerry  sullivan
This was a sweet story of love and family. I love Ruben in book 3 of this series he was the wide eyed brother of Mathews who would take on the world. Here he is a bit older and life had happened so he is bringing his daughter home. The relationship between Ruben and Eli was really sweet and intense, made so by Ruben's need to be out and proud and Eli's need to be quiet and in the closet. We also get to see more of Ruben's mother in this one and boy did I pump the air like a lunatic when she got ...more
Melanie~~
Very exciting story, but MAN what's happened to the members of this family.

A few editing mistakes including getting Matty's name wrong. However, the big question and as far as I'm concerned plot hole is: (view spoiler)

I am looking forward to Seamus's book and to see if he ends
Regina Evans
"I know that I'm becoming repetitive, but I love this family! Stormy wrote a beautiful story of Ruben and Elijah. It reunions, tension, lust, love. A bit of everything. And the best: a little baby that was a great addition in the family. At first I was a little angry with Elijah in his reluctance to take on Ruben, but their motives were strong and his love for Ruben even stronger. Ma And as always stealing the show. She is fantastic!
I can barely see the time of the author write the story of Seam
adrienne
typical stormy glenn romance. nothing fantastic, nothing so bad it can't be finished. what is typical stormy glenn? imagine a shorter harlequin romance but with no t&a (see, i was going to write no surprise pregnancies, but... yeah.).

laziness dictates i will use this as my template for all books by the following authors unless a book is remarkably good/bad :
stormy glenn
lynn hagen
scarlet hyacinth
joyee flynn
carol lynne
gabrielle evans

Sue bowdley
Oh my..Ruben and Elijah....lovely story x
Kristy Maitz
With every new book story plot get more and more absurd.

With every new book Story Glenn mess up here own name more and more. All here book has the same steps - sex, sex, sex and idiotic plots.
Trish
Jul 26, 2012 Trish rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: m-m
another great blaecleah brothers story... it was nice to see ruben all grown and would love to be part of that clan!
Maki2011
Julie Peirce
Loved this whole series. Can't wait to see who's next. Lol
Angelmira
can't wait for Seamus and Riley's story.
Vicky Bailey
Vicky Bailey marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2014
Elayne
Elayne marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2014
Feryunnie
Feryunnie marked it as to-read
Nov 03, 2014
  • Jessup (Wylde Boys, # 1)
  • The Vampire's Special Lover (Wolves of Stone Ridge, #16)
  • Damian (Marius Brothers, #5)
  • Whispers in the Night (Moonlight Breed, #3)
  • In For A Penny (All In #1)
  • Aggressive Alpha (Twin Pines Grizzlies, #7)
  • Angel Kin (His Guardian Angels, #3)
  • The One True Sacrifice (Of Dragons and Wolves #1)
  • Smashed into Pieces (Clear Water Creek Chronicles #2)
  • The Wounds in the Walls
About Me
I believes the only thing sexier than a man in cowboy boots is two, or three men in cowboy boots. I also believes in love at first sight, soul mates, true love, and happy endings.

After 25 years of bankrupting the family with my reading obsession, I decided to try my hand at writing my own novels. It still amazes me to this day that people are actually interested in the stuff that comes out
More about Stormy Glenn...
Full Moon Mating (Wolf Creek Pack, #1) Scales And A Tail (Midnight Matings, #2) The Cat’s Meow  (Assassin's Pride, #1) Just A Taste Of Me (Wolf Creek Pack, #2) Heart Song (True Blood Mate, #1)