Start by marking “Cowboy Up (Blaecleah Brothers #5)” as Want to Read:
Cowboy Up (Blaecleah Brothers #5)

Cowboy Up (Blaecleah Brothers #5)

[Siren Classic ManLove: Erotic Alternative Cowboy Romance, M/M, HEA]

Ruben is now a fully fledged Blaecleah, adopted by Ma and Da, and he loves living out at the ranch. But it's not enough to keep him home when he loses his heart to Elijah James, the family's attorney, and a man too afraid to come out of the closet to claim him.

After traveling the world for three years, Rub
Published March 3rd 2012 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc. (first published February 11th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Cowboy Up, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cowboy Up

Denise H.
*** Ruben is coming home with his family, and the Bleacleah clan is thrilled !
*** Elijah, a lawyer, has wanted Ruben, but he's not "out."
Ruben left because he couldn't be around Eli and not have him.

Now, Ruben, is here with his baby daughter and intends to pursue Eli.

Meanwhile, Ruben's birth mom, and horrible person, is trying to take the baby away from Ruben. Ma and Pa Bleacleah adopted Ruben and his brother years ago to protect them from their evil family. The clan pulls together to protect
V
Jan 09, 2012 V rated it liked it
Kinny
Jan 25, 2012 Kinny rated it liked it
Shelves: mm
Stormy got her groove back! Thank GOD! Cowboy Courage was horrible and I was afraid the next two books would be disastrous but no... She did a good job with this one. There was a mention of Neason and Brody but it saddened me that Neason is never at the farm anymore. He also now wears coke bottle glasses so he can see.

What I like: There is a baby! Ruben wooing Elijah was cute. Ma going gaga over baby Alani.
Seamus' story is up next and my favorite Sheriff Riley looks like the leading man. Yayyyy
Ale Rivero
Mar 16, 2016 Ale Rivero rated it really liked it
Uf! Este ha sido un dramón de los buenos! Desde lo cabezadura de los personajes principales, hasta lo que se les viene detrás, ha sido un no parar de sustos y ganas de patear a alguien.
Ruben y Elijah son preciosos como pareja, y más teniendo a la hermosura de Alani con ellos. Sin embargo, les ha tocado pasar por mucho en sus vidas y eso afecta directamente al momento de fortalecer y aceptar lo que sienten el uno por el otro. Cuando llega el momento del drama total creo que su amor termina de afi
Serena Yates
Jan 12, 2012 Serena Yates rated it really liked it
Shelves: gay
I was relieved to see that with this fifth story in the series, we are back to firmer, more emotionally rewarding ground. There were none of the aggravating aspects to any of the characters that I found in volume four, and even though some of what happened was a little unlikely, it was nothing that made me sit up and go "No way". Ruben and Elijah's story was very sweet, has a little bit of angst and a somewhat evil villain; just right for an entertaining, fun read.

Ruben has had a very hard time.
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Charnel's review posted on Guilty Pleasures

Oh family drama at its greatest! I absolutely love the Blaecleah family. Five sons all gay all meeting and falling in love. Awww…what could be better??

This is book 5 and is about the Blaecleah’s adopted son Ruben, Ruben is introduced in book 3.

Book 5 didn’t disappoint. My second favorite book in the series I would say (favorite being book 2 Cowboy Keeper). There’re some surprises I didn’t see coming and the story is full of emotion which is great. Rube
Christy Duke
Jan 15, 2013 Christy Duke rated it really liked it
This was such a great story! I was surprised and pleased that the author wrote a story about an adopted Blaecleah vs a full blood son.

Ruben has had his share of trauma, hurt and pain since leaving home to see the world. But the one joyful thing he got was his daughter, Alani. No, I'm not going to tell you how that came about. Read the book! Ruben has never stopped loving attorney, Elijah James, though and he's come home to make his intentions known. Elijah has been firmly back in the closet sinc
Kerry  sullivan
Apr 15, 2012 Kerry sullivan rated it it was amazing
This was a sweet story of love and family. I love Ruben in book 3 of this series he was the wide eyed brother of Mathews who would take on the world. Here he is a bit older and life had happened so he is bringing his daughter home. The relationship between Ruben and Eli was really sweet and intense, made so by Ruben's need to be out and proud and Eli's need to be quiet and in the closet. We also get to see more of Ruben's mother in this one and boy did I pump the air like a lunatic when she got ...more
Melanie~~
Dec 09, 2012 Melanie~~ rated it really liked it
Very exciting story, but MAN what's happened to the members of this family.

A few editing mistakes including getting Matty's name wrong. However, the big question and as far as I'm concerned plot hole is: (view spoiler)

I am looking forward to Seamus's book and to see if he ends
Sue bowdley
Jan 04, 2014 Sue bowdley rated it it was amazing
Shelves: male-male, favourites
Oh my..Ruben and Elijah....lovely story x
Nikko
Dec 04, 2011 Nikko rated it it was amazing
Well, i just don't like the way how the baby was consummate.. I Liked only bk 1 to bk 3. The rest was ok.....
Perpetua
Mar 02, 2012 Perpetua rated it it was ok
There comes a time in everyman's life when he needs to stop being a Mammy's boy!

There comes a time in every Mammy's life when she needs to cut them apron strings.

Otherwise its just weird!! lol

Kristy Maitz
Mar 11, 2012 Kristy Maitz rated it it was ok
With every new book story plot get more and more absurd.

With every new book Story Glenn mess up here own name more and more. All here book has the same steps - sex, sex, sex and idiotic plots.
Wende
Nov 25, 2014 Wende rated it liked it
Shelves: western, m-m
Very sugary. It was so strange in a way a good mother Blaecleah, and then there is Ruben's mother who is evil. I found it hard to read this book because it was so black and white.
Shelley
Jan 17, 2015 Shelley rated it liked it
Stephanie
Regina Evans
Aug 08, 2012 Regina Evans rated it it was amazing
"I know that I'm becoming repetitive, but I love this family! Stormy wrote a beautiful story of Ruben and Elijah. It reunions, tension, lust, love. A bit of everything. And the best: a little baby that was a great addition in the family. At first I was a little angry with Elijah in his reluctance to take on Ruben, but their motives were strong and his love for Ruben even stronger. Ma And as always stealing the show. She is fantastic!
I can barely see the time of the author write the story of Seam
Miralinda
Mar 12, 2016 Miralinda rated it liked it
Мне показалось, что Элия вел себя больше как девочка, чем как взрослый мужчина-адвокат, поэтому, в конце, когда он стал хватать пистолет и показывать, какой он, оказывается, крутой мужик в это не верилось. Тема ребенка была загнанна на второй план и если уж автор хочет вставить ребенка в отношения двух мужчин, то это должно быть очень хорошо продумано и вписано. Опять же Элия как отец ребенка не видится здесь. Только на 3.
adrienne
Mar 14, 2012 adrienne rated it liked it
typical stormy glenn romance. nothing fantastic, nothing so bad it can't be finished. what is typical stormy glenn? imagine a shorter harlequin romance but with no t&a (see, i was going to write no surprise pregnancies, but... yeah.).

laziness dictates i will use this as my template for all books by the following authors unless a book is remarkably good/bad :
stormy glenn
lynn hagen
scarlet hyacinth
joyee flynn
carol lynne
gabrielle evans

Isha
Great addition, really enjoyed it. Elijah, lost his lover and was afraid to lose another. Ruben, wanted Elijah, but he had some growing up to do. Years later...it's finally time for them the Cowboy Up and go after what they want.
Dena
Review of the series... Beck's Review
Trish
Dec 29, 2011 Trish rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m
another great blaecleah brothers story... it was nice to see ruben all grown and would love to be part of that clan!
Liz Marie
Jun 16, 2016 Liz Marie rated it liked it
Después de dos años por fin pude leer este libro. Sentía mucha curiosidad por conocer la historia de Elijah y Ruben.
Mollie Zeman
Mollie Zeman rated it it was amazing
Jun 01, 2015
Crystal
Crystal rated it it was amazing
Jul 11, 2012
Jennifer Knowles
Jennifer Knowles rated it it was amazing
May 04, 2014
Ann
Ann rated it it was amazing
Oct 11, 2014
Eva
Eva rated it it was amazing
Apr 28, 2016
Jason
Jason rated it really liked it
May 20, 2014
  • Jessup (Wylde Boys #1)
  • Strong Alpha (Twin Pines Grizzlies #8)
  • Angel Kin (His Guardian Angels, #3)
  • Soldier of Fortune's Downfall (Wolves of Stone Ridge #18)
  • Falling in Love Again (Of Dragons and Wolves #6)
  • Damian (Marius Brothers #5)
  • Whispers in the Night (Moonlight Breed #3)
  • In For A Penny (All In #1)
  • The Wounds in the Walls
  • Smashed into Pieces (Clear Water Creek Chronicles #2)
About Me
I believes the only thing sexier than a man in cowboy boots is two, or three men in cowboy boots. I also believes in love at first sight, soul mates, true love, and happy endings.

I live in the great Northwest region of the USA, with my gorgeous husband and soul mate, two boxer/collie puppies, one old biddy cats, and three fish. When I'm not being a mother to my six teenagers or cleaning up
More about Stormy Glenn...

Blaecleah Brothers (7 books)
  • Cowboy Easy (Blaecleah Brothers #1)
  • Cowboy Keeper (Blaecleah Brothers #2)
  • Cowboy Way (Blaecleah Brothers #3)
  • Cowboy Courage (Blaecleah Brothers #4)
  • Cowboy Convenience (Blaecleah Brothers #6)
  • Cowboy Christmas (Blaecleah Brothers #7)