Start by marking “A Brac Pack Crazy Family Christmas (Brac Pack #24)” as Want to Read:
A Brac Pack Crazy Family Christmas (Brac Pack #24)

A Brac Pack Crazy Family Christmas (Brac Pack #24)

4.10  ·  Rating Details  ·  735 Ratings  ·  36 Reviews
[Siren Everlasting Classic ManLove: Erotic Alternative Paranormal Romance, M/M, shape-shifters, sex toys]

When Maverick decides to he wants everyone to participate in the Nativity Scene play, the mates scatter, trying their best not to get handed a manuscript. The problem is, Maverick isn’t taking no for an answer.

When Kota decides to pay off a Christmas elf to remind Blair
Published December 24th 2011 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about A Brac Pack Crazy Family Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Brac Pack Crazy Family Christmas

Veronica /  V
Dec 25, 2011 Veronica / V rated it it was amazing
I love Brac pack, actually I love everything this Author write.

But, if you are not very happy to read about lots and lots of sex, this may not be the book for you.

It was great to read about all the couples,and to found out their sex life is still steamy and hot as always.
There isn't much of a plot, although still enjoyable.

My humble opinion is, this is not for everyone, so check reviews before you spend your time reading this story.
If you are a huge fan of this family and this author,like me....
Gennie Gee
Feb 13, 2012 Gennie Gee rated it it was amazing
A Brac Pack Crazy Family Christmas is the twenty-fourth of the Brac Pack stories, but it’s actually thirty-fifth in the greater story arc that Ms. Hagen has created. In many ways this story is a Christmas gift to the readers and fans of the Brac Pack saga. We get to catch up with old friends, learn a little more about the babies and see everyone interacting as one big, large, dysfunctional, lovable pack!
The two factors that push this story forward are a prankster “elf” and Alpha Maverick’s desir
Ter
Dec 28, 2011 Ter rated it it was amazing
Loved it!!!
It's a very Cute, Funny, light, Silly at times Fun Holiday story.
It was nice to revisit All the couples in this one.
While there a lot of sex it didn't really seem like it me because we visit Each couple and they have a sex scene. So it's diff each time.
I have to agree with another review that if you like this series you might really enjoy this.
Kynthos-the-Archer

This gets a 3 stars from me despite feeling like I am drowning in orgies as I really enjoyed that hilarious ad-libbed nativity play set-up by that 'pot-smoking' alpha, Maverick. Snorts. Who would thought of that cool entrance by the three wise men?

This series have a bit of daddy-kink to it since the shifters are all large alpha males with smallish mates. The mates behaves like little kids around the wolves. And the wolves would chastise them like how a daddy would, then takes control and fawn ov
Serena Yates
Jan 23, 2012 Serena Yates rated it really liked it
Shelves: gay
Funny and cute, this book made me laugh. It was great to see all the Brac Pack couples together, attempting to get organized for Christmas. Luckily for me, they didn't quite manage and the ensuing chaos was truly hilarious. There is a chapter about each of the couples, and reading this book feels like visiting with them, seeing what they're up to now that they've been together for a while.

There are a couple of threads that lead through the visits with each couple: one is Maverick's harebrained i
Kaylee Shyanne
This is one of my favorites!! Not only do you get a peek at the entire cast of characters' lives, you get an amazing Nativity scene, a mischievous elf, and a bunch of pranked mates. This book made me laugh so hard I had to stop reading because I couldn't see the screen of my computer (I laughed so hard I was crying). If you have read all the previous books, you ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO read this book. (: (: (: (: (:
LaShonta
I think this one was the best one yet. We got to see all the couples again as well as see Melonee's future mate. The play was freaking hilarious. I laughed out loud so many times while reading this. It was truly great! There isn't a plot in this one but I think that's the way the author planned it. If you like this series, you will love this one.
Vicktor Alexander
Apr 15, 2012 Vicktor Alexander rated it really liked it
All I can say to this is that Maverick is crazy and hilarious.

It was very nice to catch up with the Brac Pack family and all of the crazy things that were going on had me rolling. Very funny with a nice dose of smexiness in each chapter.
Tj
Sep 06, 2015 Tj rated it liked it
Shelves: read-2012
A fun read. We get to see all the couples again and glimpse Melonee's mate;) Lite, uncomplicated read that was just fun.
Ladywolf
Jan 13, 2012 Ladywolf rated it really liked it
I have to say this one was funny, I couldn't help but laugh out load at the play, that was just too funny! lol
Mirka
Dec 27, 2011 Mirka rated it it was amazing
funny and cute...loved the fact that we got to see all the couples from previous books
Phaney
May 23, 2013 Phaney rated it did not like it
Shelves: m-m, hell-no
2012 Review:

Argh. Grr.

There is no joy in this. It’s just mean-spirited. In fact, it is getting progressively worse with each chapter.

So the author ruined the entire universe she created for these series just for this awful volume? And yes, she did ruin it. Having Santa and a Christmas elf and fucking Rudolph appear like that and being all-powerful simply destroyed any good feeling I might have had.
These series with their increasing angst feature slaughter, war, drugs and abuse and a multitude of
Dami (Damiellar)
I'm with others who have reviewed this book in that (view spoiler)
Kylia
This was an odd one. You got a glimpse of the original Brac pairings, interspersed with the shenanigans of Ruttford, the Elf pranking them (an act he'll live to regret).

The final Nativity play is a kind of crack only Maverick Brac could dream up...
Julie scott
Aug 21, 2015 Julie scott rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A Brac Pack Crazy Family Christmas [Brac Pack 24]

Totally Awesomefunny I Loved it the first time around the second time was so great and I can't wait to read the next one too.
Raevyn
Dec 05, 2012 Raevyn rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2012
What happens when you take every character in a series and get them all together for the holidays... this book. All of the couples from the previous books come together for the holidays with hilariousness and lots of hot sex. Now, add in Maverick wanting to do a Christmas play for the kids and handing out parts to unsuspecting people, then add in an elf who feels the need to create even more havoc. Then, throw in a big surprise... what an adventure this book became. I enjoyed reading about all o ...more
adrienne
Mar 13, 2012 adrienne rated it liked it
typical lynn hagen serial romance. nothing fantastic, nothing so bad it can't be finished. what is typical lynn hagen? imagine a shorter harlequin romance but with no t&a (see, i was going to write no surprise pregnancies, but... yeah.).

out of sheer laziness, i will be using this as my template for all books by :
lynn hagen
stormy glenn
scarlett hyacinth
carol lynne
gabrielle evans

unless otherwise noted. i'd apologize, but i'm not sorry. i figure it's about as much time as they put into their bo
Alicia
Aug 15, 2015 Alicia added it
I laught think i have ever laugh so hard this one was goofy but fun to read, i really injoyed it.
AmberLane
Feb 21, 2015 AmberLane rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf
Read the firstchapter and this is going in the DNF pile.
Guilty Pleasures

To read Gennie's entire review, please visit
Sruthi
Aug 06, 2015 Sruthi rated it it was amazing
Ruttford found that payback is indeed a bitch.
Byron
Feb 15, 2014 Byron rated it it was ok
Mostly I felt this book was a waste of time.. It was just an excuse to continue writing sex scenes. There was the potential for a sweet christmas story to be written but mostly just sex, sex and more sex and they weren't that creative or even notably romantic.

Sorry Lynn. :(
Ana Banda
Jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaajajajajajajaaja Maverick esta L O C O! pero como me encanta! Ame su obra navideña jajajajaajaja.
Me encanto tener otro pedacito de las demas parejas; es que son taaaaan adorables!:3
Marsha Spence
May 01, 2015 Marsha Spence rated it really liked it
enjoyed. liked seeing everyone again.

4/2015-5/2015 Reread of Zeus's Pac, Brac Pack, Demon Warriors, and Christian's Coven. Today's #'s: ZP 7; BP 25; DW 3; CC 3
Kinny
Feb 01, 2012 Kinny rated it it was amazing
Awww, I loved revisiting everyone. Their personalities did not change or dull out at all. Lynn Hagen is really consistent with her characters.
Kristy Maitz
Feb 21, 2012 Kristy Maitz rated it did not like it
Shelves: disappointments
I was out of whole series to long to remember each couple. All I remember is Nero and he was cool. So it was boring book for me.
My Dichotomy Life
What can I say about the 24th book in this series, it's like marshmallow for the soul!

Slightly repetitive, but "nice".
Carolyn88
Feb 14, 2012 Carolyn88 rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m-romance, shifter
I was very unhappy with this book. It was like a review af all the other books. Just did not do anything for me.
Beth
Jun 04, 2012 Beth rated it it was amazing
So worth staying up til after 2 am. Best one in the series so far. Funny as heck.
Carly
Jan 01, 2012 Carly rated it it was amazing
Good to see all the characters back in a very enjoyable read.
  • Sparkle And Purr (Midnight Matings #10)
  • Spells And Bananas (Midnight Matings #9)
  • Fantasy, Legend, And The Guardian (Midnight Matings #7)
  • The Swan Who Flew After a Wolf (Mate or Meal #11)
  • Trials of Tam (The Larson Legacy, #1)
  • Luke's Surprise (Shifters' Haven #1)
Lynn Hagen loves writing about the somewhat flawed, but lovable. She also loves a hero who can see past all the rough edges to find the shining diamond of a beautiful heart.

You can find her on any given day curled up with her laptop and a cup of hot java, letting the next set of characters tell their story.
More about Lynn Hagen...

Brac Pack (1 - 10 of 33 books)
  • Maverick's Mate (Brac Pack #1)
  • Hawk's Pretty Baby (Brac Pack #2)
  • Sunshine’s Savior (Brac Pack #3)
  • Remi's Pup (Brac Pack #4)
  • Stormy Eyes (Brac Pack #5)
  • Oliver's Heart (Brac Pack #6)
  • Keata's Promise (Brac Pack #7)
  • George's Turn (Brac Pack #8)
  • Loco's Love (Brac Pack #9)
  • Lewis's Dream (Brac Pack #10)