A Brac Pack Crazy Family Christmas (Brac Pack, #24)

A Brac Pack Crazy Family Christmas (Brac Pack #24)

4.11 of 5 stars 4.11  ·  rating details  ·  560 ratings  ·  31 reviews
[Siren Everlasting Classic ManLove: Erotic Alternative Paranormal Romance, M/M, shape-shifters, sex toys]

When Maverick decides to he wants everyone to participate in the Nativity Scene play, the mates scatter, trying their best not to get handed a manuscript. The problem is, Maverick isn’t taking no for an answer.

When Kota decides to pay off a Christmas elf to remind Blair...more
Published December 24th 2011 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about A Brac Pack Crazy Family Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Brac Pack Crazy Family Christmas

Veronica / Miss V
I love Brac pack, actually I love everything this Author write.

But, if you are not very happy to read about lots and lots of sex, this may not be the book for you.

It was great to read about all the couples,and to found out their sex life is still steamy and hot as always.
There isn't much of a plot, although still enjoyable.

My humble opinion is, this is not for everyone, so check reviews before you spend your time reading this story.
If you are a huge fan of this family and this author,like me.......more
Serena Yates
Funny and cute, this book made me laugh. It was great to see all the Brac Pack couples together, attempting to get organized for Christmas. Luckily for me, they didn't quite manage and the ensuing chaos was truly hilarious. There is a chapter about each of the couples, and reading this book feels like visiting with them, seeing what they're up to now that they've been together for a while.

There are a couple of threads that lead through the visits with each couple: one is Maverick's harebrained i...more
Gennie Gee
A Brac Pack Crazy Family Christmas is the twenty-fourth of the Brac Pack stories, but it’s actually thirty-fifth in the greater story arc that Ms. Hagen has created. In many ways this story is a Christmas gift to the readers and fans of the Brac Pack saga. We get to catch up with old friends, learn a little more about the babies and see everyone interacting as one big, large, dysfunctional, lovable pack!
The two factors that push this story forward are a prankster “elf” and Alpha Maverick’s desir...more
Ter
Loved it!!!
It's a very Cute, Funny, light, Silly at times Fun Holiday story.
It was nice to revisit All the couples in this one.
While there a lot of sex it didn't really seem like it me because we visit Each couple and they have a sex scene. So it's diff each time.
I have to agree with another review that if you like this series you might really enjoy this.
Kynthos-the-Archer

This gets a 3 stars from me despite feeling like I am drowning in orgies as I really enjoyed that hilarious ad-libbed nativity play set-up by that 'pot-smoking' alpha, Maverick. Snorts. Who would thought of that cool entrance by the three wise men?

This series have a bit of daddy-kink to it since the shifters are all large alpha males with smallish mates. The mates behaves like little kids around the wolves. And the wolves would chastise them like how a daddy would, then takes control and fawn ov...more
Kaylee Shyanne
This is one of my favorites!! Not only do you get a peek at the entire cast of characters' lives, you get an amazing Nativity scene, a mischievous elf, and a bunch of pranked mates. This book made me laugh so hard I had to stop reading because I couldn't see the screen of my computer (I laughed so hard I was crying). If you have read all the previous books, you ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO read this book. (: (: (: (: (:
LaShonta
I think this one was the best one yet. We got to see all the couples again as well as see Melonee's future mate. The play was freaking hilarious. I laughed out loud so many times while reading this. It was truly great! There isn't a plot in this one but I think that's the way the author planned it. If you like this series, you will love this one.
Vicktor Alexander
All I can say to this is that Maverick is crazy and hilarious.

It was very nice to catch up with the Brac Pack family and all of the crazy things that were going on had me rolling. Very funny with a nice dose of smexiness in each chapter.
Tj
A fun read. We get to see all the couples again and glimpse Melonee's mate;) Lite, uncomplicated read that was just fun.
Ladywolf
I have to say this one was funny, I couldn't help but laugh out load at the play, that was just too funny! lol
Mirka
funny and cute...loved the fact that we got to see all the couples from previous books
Phaney
2012 Review:

Argh. Grr.

There is no joy in this. It’s just mean-spirited. In fact, it is getting progressively worse with each chapter.

So the author ruined the entire universe she created for these series just for this awful volume? And yes, she did ruin it. Having Santa and a Christmas elf and fucking Rudolph appear like that and being all-powerful simply destroyed any good feeling I might have had.
These series with their increasing angst feature slaughter, war, drugs and abuse and a multitude of...more
Dami (Damiellar)
I'm with others who have reviewed this book in that (view spoiler)
Raevyn
What happens when you take every character in a series and get them all together for the holidays... this book. All of the couples from the previous books come together for the holidays with hilariousness and lots of hot sex. Now, add in Maverick wanting to do a Christmas play for the kids and handing out parts to unsuspecting people, then add in an elf who feels the need to create even more havoc. Then, throw in a big surprise... what an adventure this book became. I enjoyed reading about all o...more
adrienne
typical lynn hagen serial romance. nothing fantastic, nothing so bad it can't be finished. what is typical lynn hagen? imagine a shorter harlequin romance but with no t&a (see, i was going to write no surprise pregnancies, but... yeah.).

out of sheer laziness, i will be using this as my template for all books by :
lynn hagen
stormy glenn
scarlett hyacinth
carol lynne
gabrielle evans

unless otherwise noted. i'd apologize, but i'm not sorry. i figure it's about as much time as they put into their bo...more
Guilty Pleasures

To read Gennie's entire review, please visit
Byron
Mostly I felt this book was a waste of time.. It was just an excuse to continue writing sex scenes. There was the potential for a sweet christmas story to be written but mostly just sex, sex and more sex and they weren't that creative or even notably romantic.

Sorry Lynn. :(
Ana Banda
Jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaajajajajajajaaja Maverick esta L O C O! pero como me encanta! Ame su obra navideña jajajajaajaja.
Me encanto tener otro pedacito de las demas parejas; es que son taaaaan adorables!:3
Kinny
Awww, I loved revisiting everyone. Their personalities did not change or dull out at all. Lynn Hagen is really consistent with her characters.
Kristy Maitz
I was out of whole series to long to remember each couple. All I remember is Nero and he was cool. So it was boring book for me.
Sam
What can I say about the 24th book in this series, it's like marshmallow for the soul!

Slightly repetitive, but "nice".
Carolyn88
I was very unhappy with this book. It was like a review af all the other books. Just did not do anything for me.
Beth
So worth staying up til after 2 am. Best one in the series so far. Funny as heck.
Carly
Good to see all the characters back in a very enjoyable read.
Julie
Great to read about all the couples in the Brac Pack.
Marsha Spence
enjoyed. liked seeing everyone again.
Irene
LOVE IT!!!!!! so funny and cute
Pricilla
Funny!I love these books!
Tracy Piccolo
Brac Pack book 24
  • The Swan Who Flew After a Wolf (Mate or Meal, #11)
  • Heart & Soul (Wolf Creek Pack, #10)
  • Spells And Bananas (Midnight Matings, #9)
  • Monsters and Mayhem (Midnight Matings, #14)
  • Gregory's Rebellion (Shifters' Haven, #6)
  • Freeing Demitri's Wolf (Wolves of Stone Ridge, #17)
Lynn Hagen loves writing about the somewhat flawed, but lovable. She also loves a hero who can see past all the rough edges to find the shining diamond of a beautiful heart.

You can find her on any given day curled up with her laptop and a cup of hot java, letting the next set of characters tell their story.
More about Lynn Hagen...
Maverick's Mate (Brac Pack, #1) Hawk's Pretty Baby (Brac Pack, #2) Nutter Nero (Brac Pack, #12) Remi's Pup (Brac Pack, #4) Sunshine’s Savior (Brac Pack, #3)