Christmas Rum Balls (A Kiss and Tell Interlude) (Kiss and Tell)

Christmas Rum Balls (A Kiss and Tell Interlude) (Kiss & Tell)

3.63 of 5 stars 3.63  ·  rating details  ·  46 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Santa Neil in leather, elf Tony in a sock;

Watch naughty Kevin, falling like a rock.

He's off the nice list--coal city's straight ahead,

'Til a miracle's made with wrist restraints, a bow and Rum Balls in their bed.

Santa Neil and Elf Tony have a problem. Their wayward boy Kevin, fallen off the nice list and headed straight for coal-in-the-stocking-city, is hauling around a tr...more
Published December 10th 2011 by silver Publishing (first published December 9th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Christmas Rum Balls (A Kiss and Tell Interlude), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Christmas Rum Balls (A Kiss and Tell Interlude)

Sadonna
This is a special holiday story about Kevin and Tony and Neil. We met them in Kiss and Tell, the story Cherie wrote for the M/M group Hot Summer Days project. Tony has suffered a traumatic brain injury at the hands of this former boyfriend. He cannot really be on his own and Kevin, the nurse he met when he was beaten before the severe injury that caused his brain damage had taken him home and eventually they became lovers. Neil joined them at the end of Kiss and Tell.

Kevin still feels guilty th...more
Serena Yates
This is an interesting mix between a short, sexy read about three men who clearly love each other a lot, and a reality that has one of them putting up a brave front because he wants to avoid worrying them about his health. There are also some good reminders in there about what is really important: love and mutual respect rather than mental brilliance. While this is a follow-up story to Kiss and Tell, I found it quite easy to read on its own.

Tony may be a bit simple-minded since his accident, but...more
Stacey
I don't give 2 star ratings often, and always very reluctantly. But I couldn't connect with the characters in this story at all. The relationship between the MCs (three men in a committed polyamorous relationship) seemed too complicated to get across well in so few words. I understand this is a follow up to another short story, but it seems like their story would best be told in a novel instead of a series of disparate shorts.
Raevyn
This was a sweet story about misunderstandings and a lack of communication. Tony was beaten by an ex and was left with brain damage. He found two loving partners to care for him, but sometimes worry can get in the way, especially if you don't talk about it. Kevin has this problem... BUT Tony and Neil find a way to help him.
Rachel Whitley
I'm just in love with these characters!
I can't wait for the novel-length sequel, but this little holiday interlude was great, and my favorite thing was Tony's recipe for rum balls at the end of the book.
Meggie
Gosh this story has such an idiotic plot, horrible. The start was simply idiotic in full blow. And then all those talks about Santa and having sex, good God, I'm sick.
Katy Beth Mckee
This story continues the story of Neil, Kevin, and Tony. This one finds them having to figure out what is really best for all of them.
Suzette
Very entertaining and easy read. I would recommend to any one wanting a quick little romp. :)
Rachel
Nice follow up to her GR group story. Would love to read more!
Amber
Loved it!!!
Debbie
Debbie added it
Feb 09, 2014
Brittney Bower
Brittney Bower marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2014
Davina
Davina added it
Sep 04, 2013
Jess
Jess marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2013
texasmoocow
texasmoocow marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2013
Esereht
Esereht marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2013
Christine
Christine marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2013
Black Rose
Black Rose marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
New Gay Menage Christmas Romance From Cherie Noel 2 7 Dec 10, 2011 05:45PM
Butcher, baker, candlestick maker…ummm, eww, every chance I get, and I surely would if these damn characters would ever shut up. Born in West Palm Beach, Florida and raised…er, is all over the damn place a sufficiently descriptive term? No? Then how about this? Tinker, tailor, Indian chief…Ooooh, especially when smexy men are involved (!), only under duress, and did the cheek-bones give it away?
S...more
More about Cherie Noel...
Kiss and Tell Tian's Hero (The Akanti #1) Quality Control The Soldier and the State Trooper (The Soldier and..., #1) Incongruent Angel (Love is Always Write)