Start by marking “A Cajun Werewolf Christmas (Stormy Weather, #6)” as Want to Read:
A Cajun Werewolf Christmas (Stormy Weather, #6)

A Cajun Werewolf Christmas (Stormy Weather #6)

3.85 of 5 stars 3.85  ·  rating details  ·  663 ratings  ·  66 reviews
(The Happily Ever After)
paranormal romance – the final Stormy Weather story

Join Deveraux Pack for their first Christmas together. With Angel and Jules’ wedding days away, the pack braces the snow and cold for an unforgettable day. The men place a bet to see who can come up with the best baby present. And Mother Nature provides one last surprise for everyone.
ebook, Free on publisher's website, 31 pages
Published November 29th 2011 by Selena Blake

To ask other readers questions about A Cajun Werewolf Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Cajun Werewolf Christmas

Rinny Rainwind
This was a wonderful holiday read. It takes you to a place if love and family. With a wedding, a birth, and news of the future, this pack is compete. I hope there are more books in this series. I love the Devereux pack.
Angie ~aka Reading Machine~
Jules Deveraux is looking forward to his Christmas Wedding to Angel. He loves challenging his brothers and cousin to race downhill on ski and getting the best baby gift as well. Alot has happened in a short amount of time yet everyone is extremely happy. The entire Deveraux pack wouldn't change their closeness for anything in the world.

This book is an intimate look inside the Deveraux Pack. This is definitely a really short book. It's an enjoyable read as well as fast. Please check out the autho
♡ Sassy ~ Amy ♡
This was only 31 pages on a nook.

I LOVED this little book! I want to read all of the books that go with this. There was enough information on this whole pack that it drew me in.

They are all together at a brothers house for Christmas, a wedding the birth of a baby. They're all so sweet and fun I just can't wait to read the others!

I did get confused bu who was mated to who and who was who when they used just the names, but it wasn't enough to make it distracting.
Darlene
Nov 14, 2014 Darlene rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: paranormal romance readers, everyone
Recommended to Darlene by: Amazon
This book is about a pack of werewolves living a life as humans. The guys in the family are running a competition with each other to see who comes up with the best baby gift. There is also an upcoming family wedding to take place. Now as for the little cub's due date it is not due for a while. But will it show up and spoil the wedding plans and make christmas extra special for the family. Time will tell.
Ms Blake has the scenes down to every detail and description. As for the characters- well the
Shelley Chastagner
This is the perfect dessert and coffee for the Stormy Weather series. I loved seeing the guys and their wives together happy and relaxed. The competition for the perfect baby gift is super sweet. This is truly a family that loves deeply, accepting one another with open arms. The Christmas tree trimming, Violet's growing prowess in the kitchen, Angel's family photos; every little thing spoke of love and family. The birth of Sebastian and Amanda's first child, the wedding of Jules and Angelica, th ...more
Deb
Kept waiting for something to happen, besides the excitement of babies. But was okay short story
Tia
"A Cajun Werewolf Christmas" is Book 6 in a series and I didn't know this before I started reading it so there were so many spoilers for the series in it. I enjoyed it but felt like I was missing out on how they all got that point and that wasn't good for me. Other than that it's a fun Christmas story with some humor and lots of love between paranormal couples: werewolf, werecoyote, and a vampire. I will definetly need to read the series to get me up to speed on these characters.
Susan
Although I enjoyed the story overall, I had a difficult time reading through it. The story jumps from one person’s point of view to another, then another, with no warning. It was hard to keep up with whose point of view I was reading from and found myself re-reading a good portion of the book trying to make sense of it.

I think I would have loved this story more if: (1) there was some distinction between the switching from character to character and scene to scene; (2) I think this book needed di
Cheryl M-M
Often when an author has a popular series they will write add-on novellas to give a little extra insight to the characters or sometimes as a seasonal extra.
This book is a Christmas special for the Cajun Werewolf series.
Obviously if you haven't read any previous books this might be a little overkill. If you have read and enjoyed them then it will be just the right kind of short treat, whilst waiting for the next full length novel.
I don't read a lot of supernatural books with strong romantic plots
Zoalantha Gordon
Though this was a short novella. I still enjoyed it. The book was left open so that there could be another story told. I just hope that Selena Blake writes that story. I would love to see what happens next.... Maybe it could be an Easter/spring story... Just a thought.
Sati Marie Frost
Probably I should have read the other books in this series before this, because it's really just an epilogue. It's hard to keep everyone straight without reading their personal stories.

It is nice and Christmassy, and I enjoyed the present betting game - overgrown boys can be such fun in groups. :) I liked the characters enough that I might check out the longer books in the series and see what they're like in full.

I wasn't overly thrilled with the narration - although it's written in third person
annette colon
Christmas done Cajun style

It's funny and sweet at the same time. The Deveraux clan gather together to celebrate Jules wedding to Angel and the birth of Amandas baby. It's Christmas done Deveraux style.
Beverly Diehl
I got this as a free download, so I can’t complain I was overcharged. If you are a fan of this author and this series, this is probably a lovely present tied up with a bow. If, like me, you downloaded this story to decide whether or not you wanted to buy other books in the series, you are probably scratching your head. (Hopefully not with your hind leg.)

There’s a pack of werewolves, a vampire?, a coyote, somebody is having a baby, somebody else is about to get married, there’s competition over s
Kirsty Tunstall
it was ok. warm fuzzies. it has made me want to read the series frm beginning as there are clearly stories that i must read to really enjoy this book.
Kathy Reed
Puppies

Wish it was longer you just meet a little nibble and the story is done but other than that it was a good read
Leanne Crabtree
3.5 stars.

This was a nice kind of extended epilogue to book 5, after all the gang appears at the cabin and they decide to spend Christmas there.

It was nice to see more of the interaction between the brothers and cousins and there mates, especially after reading their individual books and growing to like them all. I liked that they're all so close they can tease and taunt each other.

Amanda going into labour (finally) and how everyone reacted made me smile and how they were all trying to outdo eac
Jackie
Having read none of the previous books I have no background on the cast of characters or what has happened to any of them in the first 5 stories. This lack of information did not in any way keep me from totally enjoying this less than 50 page story detailing Jules and Angel's wedding and the birth of twins Alex and Noelle. The story was set at Christmas time so is a fun read this time of year and it very much left me with a warm feeling in my heart when it ended. Now need to read the other books ...more
Cat
Except for the fact that I accidentally started this series right from the ending, I enjoyed it very much! It was well-written and with a very nice plot. The only problem was that at some points it was a little hard to determine through whose point of view we were seeing things. I had to reread the last sentences in these cases. But, generally it was quite a nice read, a Christmas one, and I definitely want to read the first books, too. I have some gaps on the story. Too few, but I want to know ...more
N. Kuhn
This is a sorry excuse for a story. There's no romance, no nothing. Apparently it's just a wrap up to a whole series that I will no longer waste my time reading. The story line was horrible, boring and most parts didn't make sense. The author doesn't take into account someone like me who hasn't read their books, and who doesn't know the series. There's not much of an explanation to the back stories. There's nothing. Don't even waste your time on this unless you've read the other 5 books in this ...more
Jody
Great conclusion! A Christmas Eve wedding and well at least five new additions to the family. And Gin, the dog, gets to "talk" in this one. He actually finishes out the book.
Caro
This was good novella. I loved all the characters and their personalities. I'm definitely going to try and the the whole series now. The ending was perfect and fun. This had me smiling and watering a little. With a few snorts and huffs of laughter. I liked the feeling and the stories behind each couple that allowed me to read this without being totally confused but had me wanting to read more about them. Enjoy!
Lissa Smith
I read this book simply because of its werewolf Christmas theme. And boy was I shocked, so much was paced into this short story.

Having never before read the series I was a little lost at time through the telling of mating, marriage, a birth packed with its own surprise.

It did however peak my interest in the series and I strongly feel I will be following the Stormy Weather Series in 2013.
Mpb
Dec 15, 2012 Mpb added it
Shelves: reading
Goodreads Synopsis:

(The Happily Ever After)
paranormal romance – the final Stormy Weather story

celticminx (aka: kristi or "k")
This is a total fluff piece that you might appreciate if you'd been reading this series. I wasn't one of those readers so I found this a bit on the boring side. It seemed to be a meandering type of story. More like catching up with old friends (to the reader) for the holidays. Not a story I would recommend even if I had been reading the series but that's because it IS a fluff piece.
Bea
Cute, not a lot of action, but a nice slice of life. The story is about 5 werewolf brothers and their mates, celebrating Christmas, a wedding, and one more special event. The friendly rivalry amongst the brothers was enjoyable and realistic and the details were nicely done. I hadn't read the previous books but that wasn't a problem. I think I may seek out the earlier books.
Michelle Louise
Wow....I wish I had been there for their Christmas! It seemed like so much fun! Skiing contests, best baby present contest, Christmas cookies, wedding and...well I won't spoil the book for you! Seriously get this novella! It will make you laugh and just wish that you where apart of the Deveraux Pack!
Lauren
This book is about supernatural beings, which I still love. However I have not read any others in the series and was lost, which is not the authors fault. It was a cute teaser, I would purchase another book from this author.
Maria
This is not a stand alone novella and since I havn´t read any of the other books I was a bit confused. BUT I did like Ms Blakes way of writing so I think that I in the future will try one of her books.
Rachel
Careful, this story was so enjoyable and cleverly written that I ended up buying the whole series. Involved story lines and complex characters that you are able to laugh and cry with. Keep the books coming!
T.L.
I absolutely loved the Cajun werewolves!!!!!!
this book was so good and emotional, I like how they all have love for one another, how they spend time with one another; ) this was really a great read!!!
  • Moonshine (Mystic Valley, #1)
  • A White Cougar Christmas
  • Bound in Sin (Bound, #3)
  • Seduced by the Angel
  • Rosemary & Mistletoe
  • Before The Moon Rises (Ritter Werewolves, #1)
  • Pack Mistress #1 (Quick ‘n’ Dirty Paranormal Erotica)
  • Handsome Bastard (Ancient Blood, #1)
  • A Month with Werewolves
  • Ice Gods
  • Vampire for Christmas
  • Loveable Christmas Angel (Angels with Attitude, #3)
  • Highland Shift (Highland Destiny, #1)
  • Wolf Line (Granite Lake Wolves, #5)
  • Make Her Howl (Bring Her Wolf, #1)
  • Silver Moon (Moon Trilogy, #3)
  • Amy "Red" Riding's Hood
  • A Wanton's Thief
An action movie buff with a penchant for all things supernatural and sexy, Selena Blake combines her love for adventure, travel and romance into steamy paranormal romance. Selena’s books have been called “a steamy escape” and have appeared on bestseller lists, been nominated for awards, and won contests. When she’s not writing you can find her by the pool soaking up some sun, day dreaming about ne ...more
More about Selena Blake...

Stormy Weather (6 books)
  • The Cajun's Captive (Stormy Weather, #1)
  • Bitten in the Bayou ( Stormy Weather, #2)
  • Seduced by a Cajun Werewolf (Stormy Weather, #3)
  • Mated to a Cajun Werewolf (Stormy Weather, #4)
  • Stranded with a Cajun Werewolf (Stormy Weather, #5)
The Cajun's Captive (Stormy Weather, #1) Bitten in the Bayou ( Stormy Weather, #2) Seduced by a Cajun Werewolf (Stormy Weather, #3) Stranded with a Cajun Werewolf (Stormy Weather, #5) Mated to a Cajun Werewolf (Stormy Weather, #4)