Start by marking “A Cajun Werewolf Christmas (Stormy Weather, #6)” as Want to Read:
A Cajun Werewolf Christmas (Stormy Weather, #6)

A Cajun Werewolf Christmas (Stormy Weather #6)

3.86  ·  Rating Details  ·  837 Ratings  ·  74 Reviews
(The Happily Ever After)
paranormal romance – the final Stormy Weather story

Join Deveraux Pack for their first Christmas together. With Angel and Jules’ wedding days away, the pack braces the snow and cold for an unforgettable day. The men place a bet to see who can come up with the best baby present. And Mother Nature provides one last surprise for everyone.
Published November 29th 2011 by Selena Blake

To ask other readers questions about A Cajun Werewolf Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Cajun Werewolf Christmas

Feral Sins by Suzanne WrightTaunting Destiny by Amelia HutchinsValiant by Laurann DohnerLover Eternal by J.R. WardSymphony of Light and Winter by Renea Mason
Paranormal stimmmmyyy erotic romance:))))
196th out of 221 books — 101 voters
True by Laurann DohnerMoon by Laurann DohnerDark Cravings by Madeline PryceVexing Voss by Gail KogerObsidian by Laurann Dohner
Sexy Male Book Covers #1
292nd out of 366 books — 145 voters

More lists with this book...

Rinny Rainwind
May 20, 2014 Rinny Rainwind rated it it was amazing
This was a wonderful holiday read. It takes you to a place if love and family. With a wedding, a birth, and news of the future, this pack is compete. I hope there are more books in this series. I love the Devereux pack.
Angie ~aka Reading Machine~
Dec 11, 2012 Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ rated it really liked it
Jules Deveraux is looking forward to his Christmas Wedding to Angel. He loves challenging his brothers and cousin to race downhill on ski and getting the best baby gift as well. Alot has happened in a short amount of time yet everyone is extremely happy. The entire Deveraux pack wouldn't change their closeness for anything in the world.

This book is an intimate look inside the Deveraux Pack. This is definitely a really short book. It's an enjoyable read as well as fast. Please check out the autho
Amber Daulton
Nov 24, 2015 Amber Daulton rated it really liked it
This short Christmas novella deals with the five werewolf Deveraux brothers and cousins. Although I haven’t read the previous five books, the author gives enough info on the main five couples throughout the novella to inform the reader of whom everyone is and the basic overview of how the couples met and fell in love.
Jules and Angel are getting married. They’re staying with Burke and Kendal for Christmas and getting married at their home. Sebastian and Amanda, the pack alpha and luna, are expec
♡ Sassy ~ Amy ♡
This was only 31 pages on a nook.

I LOVED this little book! I want to read all of the books that go with this. There was enough information on this whole pack that it drew me in.

They are all together at a brothers house for Christmas, a wedding the birth of a baby. They're all so sweet and fun I just can't wait to read the others!

I did get confused bu who was mated to who and who was who when they used just the names, but it wasn't enough to make it distracting.
Darlene
Nov 14, 2014 Darlene rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: paranormal romance readers, everyone
Recommended to Darlene by: Amazon
This book is about a pack of werewolves living a life as humans. The guys in the family are running a competition with each other to see who comes up with the best baby gift. There is also an upcoming family wedding to take place. Now as for the little cub's due date it is not due for a while. But will it show up and spoil the wedding plans and make christmas extra special for the family. Time will tell.
Ms Blake has the scenes down to every detail and description. As for the characters- well the
Deb Diem
Dec 18, 2015 Deb Diem rated it liked it
A Cajun Werewolf Christmas by Selena Blake is a festive read. This book is a quick read, a good choice for paranormal junkies with limited time for reading. Jules and Angelica seem to be the main characters in the book, but didn't have much more attention than all the others. It seems to be more a story of how the characters from the Stormy Weather Series spent their Christmas. It's a fun read with a little spice added. A Cajun Werewolf Christmas is book 6 of the Stormy Weather Series and can be ...more
Deb
May 21, 2012 Deb rated it it was ok
Kept waiting for something to happen, besides the excitement of babies. But was okay short story
Tia
"A Cajun Werewolf Christmas" is Book 6 in a series and I didn't know this before I started reading it so there were so many spoilers for the series in it. I enjoyed it but felt like I was missing out on how they all got that point and that wasn't good for me. Other than that it's a fun Christmas story with some humor and lots of love between paranormal couples: werewolf, werecoyote, and a vampire. I will definetly need to read the series to get me up to speed on these characters.
Susan
Mar 31, 2012 Susan rated it it was ok
Although I enjoyed the story overall, I had a difficult time reading through it. The story jumps from one person’s point of view to another, then another, with no warning. It was hard to keep up with whose point of view I was reading from and found myself re-reading a good portion of the book trying to make sense of it.

I think I would have loved this story more if: (1) there was some distinction between the switching from character to character and scene to scene; (2) I think this book needed di
Cheryl M-M
Sep 10, 2012 Cheryl M-M rated it really liked it
Often when an author has a popular series they will write add-on novellas to give a little extra insight to the characters or sometimes as a seasonal extra.
This book is a Christmas special for the Cajun Werewolf series.
Obviously if you haven't read any previous books this might be a little overkill. If you have read and enjoyed them then it will be just the right kind of short treat, whilst waiting for the next full length novel.
I don't read a lot of supernatural books with strong romantic plots
Zoalantha Gordon
Jan 23, 2015 Zoalantha Gordon rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle-ebook
Though this was a short novella. I still enjoyed it. The book was left open so that there could be another story told. I just hope that Selena Blake writes that story. I would love to see what happens next.... Maybe it could be an Easter/spring story... Just a thought.
Sati Marie Frost
Probably I should have read the other books in this series before this, because it's really just an epilogue. It's hard to keep everyone straight without reading their personal stories.

It is nice and Christmassy, and I enjoyed the present betting game - overgrown boys can be such fun in groups. :) I liked the characters enough that I might check out the longer books in the series and see what they're like in full.

I wasn't overly thrilled with the narration - although it's written in third person
Linda
Jun 19, 2015 Linda rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Stormy Weather Series

This is a great little series. The books are only about 110 pages each but I really loved the stories. All the books feature the family of characters and each one falls into each story.

annette colon
Nov 02, 2014 annette colon rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Christmas done Cajun style

It's funny and sweet at the same time. The Deveraux clan gather together to celebrate Jules wedding to Angel and the birth of Amandas baby. It's Christmas done Deveraux style.
Beverly Diehl
I got this as a free download, so I can’t complain I was overcharged. If you are a fan of this author and this series, this is probably a lovely present tied up with a bow. If, like me, you downloaded this story to decide whether or not you wanted to buy other books in the series, you are probably scratching your head. (Hopefully not with your hind leg.)

There’s a pack of werewolves, a vampire?, a coyote, somebody is having a baby, somebody else is about to get married, there’s competition over s
Andita
Apr 03, 2015 Andita rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good read...

But it was too many characters for such a short story. I know they are all related to each other but it's confusing to someone who didn't read the rest and just got into the series.
Sonia
Mar 11, 2015 Sonia rated it really liked it
.Enjoyed this short update on the Deveraux family. Wonderfully written as usual,did not leave you wondering what was gonna happen next. Look forward to reading more Selena Blake books.
Kirsty Tunstall
Jan 12, 2015 Kirsty Tunstall rated it liked it
it was ok. warm fuzzies. it has made me want to read the series frm beginning as there are clearly stories that i must read to really enjoy this book.
Kathy Reed
Dec 23, 2014 Kathy Reed rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Puppies

Wish it was longer you just meet a little nibble and the story is done but other than that it was a good read
Shelley Chastagner
Jun 15, 2016 Shelley Chastagner rated it really liked it
Shelves: reread
This is the perfect dessert and coffee for the Stormy Weather series. I loved seeing the guys and their wives together happy and relaxed. The competition for the perfect baby gift is super sweet. This is truly a family that loves deeply, accepting one another with open arms. The Christmas tree trimming, Violet's growing prowess in the kitchen, Angel's family photos; every little thing spoke of love and family. The birth of Sebastian and Amanda's first child, the wedding of Jules and Angelica, th ...more
Leanne Crabtree
3.5 stars.

This was a nice kind of extended epilogue to book 5, after all the gang appears at the cabin and they decide to spend Christmas there.

It was nice to see more of the interaction between the brothers and cousins and there mates, especially after reading their individual books and growing to like them all. I liked that they're all so close they can tease and taunt each other.

Amanda going into labour (finally) and how everyone reacted made me smile and how they were all trying to outdo eac
Jackie
Dec 10, 2012 Jackie rated it liked it
Having read none of the previous books I have no background on the cast of characters or what has happened to any of them in the first 5 stories. This lack of information did not in any way keep me from totally enjoying this less than 50 page story detailing Jules and Angel's wedding and the birth of twins Alex and Noelle. The story was set at Christmas time so is a fun read this time of year and it very much left me with a warm feeling in my heart when it ended. Now need to read the other books ...more
Caterina
Except for the fact that I accidentally started this series right from the ending, I enjoyed it very much! It was well-written and with a very nice plot. The only problem was that at some points it was a little hard to determine through whose point of view we were seeing things. I had to reread the last sentences in these cases. But, generally it was quite a nice read, a Christmas one, and I definitely want to read the first books, too. I have some gaps on the story. Too few, but I want to know ...more
N. Kuhn
Jan 17, 2015 N. Kuhn rated it did not like it
Shelves: holiday
This is a sorry excuse for a story. There's no romance, no nothing. Apparently it's just a wrap up to a whole series that I will no longer waste my time reading. The story line was horrible, boring and most parts didn't make sense. The author doesn't take into account someone like me who hasn't read their books, and who doesn't know the series. There's not much of an explanation to the back stories. There's nothing. Don't even waste your time on this unless you've read the other 5 books in this ...more
Jody
Mar 21, 2014 Jody rated it it was amazing
Great conclusion! A Christmas Eve wedding and well at least five new additions to the family. And Gin, the dog, gets to "talk" in this one. He actually finishes out the book.
Caro
Jan 18, 2013 Caro rated it really liked it
This was good novella. I loved all the characters and their personalities. I'm definitely going to try and the the whole series now. The ending was perfect and fun. This had me smiling and watering a little. With a few snorts and huffs of laughter. I liked the feeling and the stories behind each couple that allowed me to read this without being totally confused but had me wanting to read more about them. Enjoy!
Lisa D. Smith (Lissa Smith Reads)
I read this book simply because of its werewolf Christmas theme. And boy was I shocked, so much was paced into this short story.

Having never before read the series I was a little lost at time through the telling of mating, marriage, a birth packed with its own surprise.

It did however peak my interest in the series and I strongly feel I will be following the Stormy Weather Series in 2013.
Mpb
Dec 15, 2012 Mpb added it
Shelves: reading
Goodreads Synopsis:

(The Happily Ever After)
paranormal romance – the final Stormy Weather story

celticminx (aka: kristi or "k")
This is a total fluff piece that you might appreciate if you'd been reading this series. I wasn't one of those readers so I found this a bit on the boring side. It seemed to be a meandering type of story. More like catching up with old friends (to the reader) for the holidays. Not a story I would recommend even if I had been reading the series but that's because it IS a fluff piece.
Bea
Cute, not a lot of action, but a nice slice of life. The story is about 5 werewolf brothers and their mates, celebrating Christmas, a wedding, and one more special event. The friendly rivalry amongst the brothers was enjoyable and realistic and the details were nicely done. I hadn't read the previous books but that wasn't a problem. I think I may seek out the earlier books.
  • Rosemary & Mistletoe
  • A White Cougar Christmas (Southern Shifters, #3.5)
  • Seduced by the Angel
  • Bound in Sin (Bound, #3)
  • Pack Mistress #1 (Quick ‘n’ Dirty Paranormal Erotica)
  • Lumberjack Epilogue: Christmas Edition
  • Before The Moon Rises (Ritter Werewolves, #1)
  • A Month with Werewolves (A Month with Werewolves #1)
  • Loveable Christmas Angel (Angels with Attitude, #3)
  • Ice Gods
  • Dragon Lust
  • The Secret Christmas Ciphers
  • Lionheart (StarQuest, #1)
  • Handsome Bastard (Ancient Blood, #1)
  • Bound to Night (Sisters of the Moon, #1)
  • Angel Be Good
  • Save Me, Santa
  • Eternal Temptation (The Kategan Alphas, #4)
An action movie buff with a penchant for all things supernatural and sexy, Selena Blake combines her love for adventure, travel and romance into steamy paranormal romance. Selena’s books have been called “a steamy escape” and have appeared on bestseller lists, been nominated for awards, and won contests. When she’s not writing you can find her by the pool soaking up some sun, day dreaming about ne ...more
More about Selena Blake...

Stormy Weather (6 books)
  • The Cajun's Captive (Stormy Weather, #1)
  • Bitten in the Bayou ( Stormy Weather, #2)
  • Seduced by a Cajun Werewolf (Stormy Weather, #3)
  • Mated to a Cajun Werewolf (Stormy Weather, #4)
  • Stranded with a Cajun Werewolf (Stormy Weather, #5)