Start by marking “Threaded Through Time, Book Two” as Want to Read:
Threaded Through Time, Book Two

Threaded Through Time, Book Two (Threaded Through Time #2)

3.94 of 5 stars 3.94  ·  rating details  ·  16 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Picking up where Book One left off: Two time travellers are determined to embrace new lives, but reality soon dampens their starry-eyed enthusiasm. One time traveller vows not to give up; the other reaches for the black rhyme book. Both struggle with doubts. Were they truly born before or after their time? Will love conquer all?
Published November 2011 by Norn Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Threaded Through Time, Book Two, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Threaded Through Time, Book Two

Darlene
Nov 30, 2011 Darlene rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: All my friends
Recommended to Darlene by: An authors' support group online
Oh, wow! I so hate leaving a series where I love all the characters so much. I know a thread that could be picked up... hope it is!

Though this is a time travel book, brought about by a book, current issues that have threaded through time are addressed through each of the female characters. The questions and statements of various theories keep the reader intrigued throughout. No matter what side of an issue you may have been before reading this series, you will feel enriched when you put the book
Keith Caserta
This is actually a very nice book that provides more-than-usual detail about how the characters react to being transposed in time - and encountering other mores, characteristic of the time they're in. There is a very tasteful description of female homosexual attraction and love, which re-enforces the point that we're all human beings, trying to find love, happiness and peace. The author handles this theme with thoughtfullness and sensitivity. A very good read.
Giulia Napoli
A worthy sequel to book 1. This is a very well-written story told with sensitivity and imagination. It perfectly balances the various themes: love, friwndship, time displacement and adjustment to a new world. I wish there were a book 3. Gonna miss these characters.
Adrian
Felt shorter than the first one, but I really like how it played out. I got attached to the characters, particularly Robin. the story between Robin and Margaret really resonated for me.

Off to read more by this author!
Hope Dee
Hope Dee marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2014
Toni
Toni marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2014
Vanessa
Vanessa marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2013
Janet
Janet marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2013
Jackie
Jackie marked it as to-read
May 19, 2013
May 16, 2013 Sarah added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Cerine McGregor
Cerine McGregor marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2013
Dmc
Dmc marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2012
Chill
Chill added it
Nov 13, 2013
Ceese
Ceese added it
Jan 14, 2014
3320728
Sarah Ettritch writes stories featuring strong female characters. Her protagonists are often lesbian.

Find her on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/settritch
More about Sarah Ettritch...
The Salbine Sisters Threaded Through Time, Book One Rymellan 2: Shattered Lives Rymellan 1: Disobedience Means Death Rymellan 3: The Triad