Start by marking “Territory (Territory, #2)” as Want to Read:
Territory (Territory, #2)

Territory (Territory #2)

Kya Hubbard never pictured herself caught up in a world of shape-shifters and enemy packs. After all, she was just a small town girl trying to work her way through college. However, when she's attacked walking home after a long night working at the diner, the assault leaves her transformed and an unwilling member to a pack of voracious shape-shifters.

Kya bides her time an
Published October 29th 2011

Jacqueline
I'm giving this book 3 stars for the entertaining story and an extra star for potential. This was a shifter story with some new fresh ideas and some moments of brilliance but it also had a few problems that were probably due to a lack of writing experience on the part of the author. A couple of places where motivations were not well explained and maybe where a character's motivations were weak and not a good basis for their actions. Perhaps also the shifter world needed a clearer explanation. Pe ...more
Priya
This was an amazing story and I loved it, there was tension, thriller and there was romance. It was just perfect, the characters were incredible and they're made for each other. Honestly by reading true mates book I keep thinking that, would it be nice if this happened in reality, it would be incredible, and that part always gets me.

and this quote goes perfectly with the book
description
Rhonda Jones
Aug 25, 2015 Rhonda Jones rated it it was amazing
Great story and characters

Danger abounds in this fantastic story. Briggs is up for protecting his destined mate, but not a chance will he accept her as his mate. Kya is running for her life. She has never known love, not since her father died. Too damaged to fight for her mate, she runs. But evil chases her, and everyone who tries to help her gets hurt. This was a fantastic story. I wanted Kya to find some peace and love and family. I really liked her character.
ZintekiaRed
Jan 18, 2012 ZintekiaRed rated it it was amazing
I love, love, loved it. First of all can I say, Briggs...HOT!!! I want one! LOL! If you love romance, love shfiters, love wolves...this book is for you! Thanks Susan, looking forward to TerIItory!
Lburt
May 23, 2012 Lburt rated it it was ok
Shelves: weres
It was ok. It was kinda similar to the Alpha and Omega series. The characters were likable and the story line entertaining. I did wanna shake the main character at one point though and tell her to stop always running away. Overall not a bad read.
Jessica
Aug 01, 2012 Jessica rated it it was amazing
This was so good, it was more a love story than a paranormal, but it definitely had that element :)
Becky
Mar 07, 2014 Becky rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. This author is now definitely one of my favourites. I couldn't put this book down and read it in one sitting. Now for the prequel!!
Avery Brim
Dec 04, 2012 Avery Brim rated it it was amazing
Absolutely love this book.... this series is a must read
Cammy
Aug 26, 2012 Cammy rated it did not like it
Crap. Pure crap.
Jillian Ridall
Apr 04, 2013 Jillian Ridall rated it it was amazing
This is a great book! Read it in less then a few hours! It's just beautiful :)
Becca
Oh yay! this was super good! I've seen it a million times and a half on my amazon recommendation list but i always even avoided looking at it because i thought from the cover and title really it would be something completely different from what it was. Well let me tell you, the saying don't judge a book by its cover is something i am sure all readers do, because we are allowed obviously to deem what is readable by the cover - i agree with that, most of the time. This time i wish i had looked at ...more
sharon e hochstetler
Feb 08, 2017 sharon e hochstetler rated it it was amazing
love/hate

i love the series. i really do. i had difficulty with Briggs. He, to put this delicately, is an ass. Seriously. If he had just said he was willing to try. at any time. Kya would have stopped running. She was tortured. she has no trust in anyone. a little kindness from Briggs would have went a long way. so. i loved sweet Kya but i really want to poke Briggs in the eye. Still love Stevie and Pony.
Mollie
Mar 02, 2017 Mollie rated it really liked it
Jessica
Omg this book made no sense at all. It started out good with the author jumping right on explaining some shifter traits. I expected a storyline with an abused heroine who gradually becomes strong and moves past her abuse to find love with her mate. The heroine does a complete 180 like...in between chapters. One shes cowering abuse victim next shes yelling in dudes face. Its not logical. "Hero" was not a very positive guy. Hes got serious rage issues and physically hurts the heroine several times ...more
Renee
Jun 14, 2016 Renee rated it liked it
After sharing such high praise for Territory's prequel I jumped into Territory #2 with high expectations! Sadly- This book did not live up to it's predecessor.

In this installment we meet Kya Hubbard who is a shifter who was turned against her will. For the past several years her reality has been an absolute nightmare at the hands of a sadistic alpha and his pack. Upon her escape Kya runs into the North West Territory pack and meets Briggs (Dell's brother). Over the course of the book I was forc
Bianca
Nov 30, 2011 Bianca rated it liked it
Shelves: shifters
I really liked the idea for this story, unfortunately the execution fell a little flat for me. It needed some better editing. I never felt connected to the Hero and I never felt the Hero and Heroines connection to each other! I do not need a lot of sex in a romance novel, but what I do need is sexual tension and I did not feel any between the H/h. This just didn't feel like a romance novel to me! Lots of action scenes separated by the heroine sleeping and eating or escaping/running! On the plus ...more
Lettee
Nov 21, 2012 Lettee rated it it was amazing
OMG! I really am glad I stumbled across this book! It grabbed my attention, kept it and got me lost within the characters. There are a lot of books/series out there that can grab you from the beginning. But to "keep" your attention throughout the book/series is an altogether different story. (No Pun intended. :) ) There is an incredible amount of excitement that puts you on the edge of your seat. I thought I was going to crack my Kindle Fire! I am not one for "love stories" but the way Susan put ...more
Sue Perfetto
Jan 11, 2012 Sue Perfetto rated it it was amazing
I have never written a review before, but want to say the book was awesome! Susan is now on my favorite list of authors to read and cannot wait for another book to be published.

The story was very well written and was exciting with action on every page. I would have like if the scene at the cabin would have ended with Briggs and Kya declaring their love for one another but....it had an interesting twist to the ending.

Very good book. I love a great shifter book. Price was reasonable too. Thank y
May 12, 2015 Sarah rated it did not like it
I was so bummed reading this book. The love story was my least favorite type of romance where the guy doesn't love the girl at first site and makes her continually feel terrible and unloved the whole story up until the very last chapter. It was just so unsatisfying. Also, the heroin was a confusing character that right after being abused and violated for four years seems eager and not apprehensive about being brazen and jumping into bed with the guy really early. Overall, this was a big disappoi ...more
Karen A Bastian
Oct 30, 2014 Karen A Bastian rated it did not like it
Territory

This book was not a five star novel. It didn't have much interaction between the hero and heroine for there to be a love story. If the heroine did not run away every other page it would have been less frustrating and pointless. Also too much of the story was about telling what had happened instead of the author writing about the experience. This story needed more planning and thought development. NOT FIVE STARS!!!
Lis
Jan 15, 2012 Lis rated it it was ok
Shelves: ebook, kindle
Had a good start and had some plot potential but then the storyline struggles. Events jump around, nothing is resolved and the lack of communication is unbeliveable. Venegeful pack members appear with no self preservation or purpose but bullying. Several misspelled words and other mistakes are abundant. Downloaded as a kindle recommendation, besides being a quick read, I'm a little fearful of selection further books listed.
Country Goose
Apr 27, 2016 Country Goose rated it liked it
Another Goodie

Another goodie, but the running became the entire book. Every chance she got, Kya ran, no matter the circumstances, and Briggs? I didn't like Briggs. He was emotionally abusive most of the book, but I guess he was more "real" because of his faults, and Kya was more "real" because of her rationalization through emotions, making it a good read.
Hollie
tiring at times but does have potential

This read did have potential but at times felt redundant. She ran. He chased. She got hurt. Over and over. While the plot was a bit tiring I did.enjoy the characters and would read more on this if offered. I also feel.an epilogue would have have done wonders here.
Julie Post
Nov 13, 2012 Julie Post rated it really liked it
Between 3-4 stars

entertaining story that kept me reading. about 3/4 through the book all the running away became a bit much but I was invested in wanting to know how the story would end. most I liked but rehashing the same insecurities dragged the story down. I did like the writing.
AdaCakes
Feb 10, 2016 AdaCakes rated it it was ok
Decent idea but bad execution. It severely lacked flow and direction, and had very little engaging storyline. The writing seemed very immature, like a frazzled first attempt at a fanfiction by someone without any experience. There were a couple of really good parts, but they were overshadowed by everything else. Briggs was ridiculous. I was heavily disappointed with this book.
Kathy Harrington
Nov 08, 2012 Kathy Harrington rated it liked it
Shelves: were
It was ok. I had wished there was a little more sexual tension between the characters. Briggs was too damn angry, like all the time. If you want a good wolf book, I suggest T.A.Grey and her Kategan Alphas. Very Very good.
Angarad
Dec 17, 2012 Angarad rated it liked it
I was kind of disappointed. I mean I was reading with the TV on background but I was so not into the book I kept being distracted by the TV, something that doesnt happen when I am really into a book.
The storys beginning was interesting but it didnt go further that ok.
Holly *Confessions of a Lit Chick*
Plot was too repetitive - one minute our heroine is scared of our hero, the next she loves him. Then she's running away because he doesn't want a mate. All because they won't have a direct conversation, it was beyond frustrating :/
Tracey Brown
Jun 06, 2014 Tracey Brown rated it really liked it
enjoyable read good characters and story will look for more by susan
Sanyetta
Aug 28, 2013 Sanyetta rated it did not like it
This book irritated the hell out of me. The lead female character was portrayed as stupid and kept doing stupid shit over and over. OMG! I hated this book.
Warriors Read Boo...: Territory by Susan A Bliler 1 2 Dec 11, 2016 02:13PM
WHHYYYY????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 18 Sep 19, 2012 05:10AM
  • Pack of Lies (Red Ridge Pack, #1)
  • To Catch A Snake (Supernatural Bounty Hunter, #3)
  • Homecoming (Cloaked Devices #0.5)
  • Third Rank (Penn Lake Wolves #3)
  • Reviving Bloom (Bloom Daniels, #1)
  • Werewolf Dreams (Taming the Wolf, #1)
  • Red Moon Rising (Red Moon, #2)
  • A Wolf's Pride (Love Bites, #3)
  • Insider (Outsider, #2)
  • Dark Secrets (Dark, #2)
  • Fall (The Senses #3)
  • Mates Since Birth (Half-breed Shifters, #3)
  • Dylan (Bowen Boys, #3)
  • Caged Wolf (Wolves of Willow Bend, #2)
  • Silence of the Wolves (Call of the Wilderness #1)

Territory (6 books)
  • Territory Prequel (Territory, #1)
  • TerrIIItory (Territory, #3)
  • Terr4tory (Territory, #4)
  • Terr5tory (Territory, #5)
  • Terr6tory: The Primes (Territory, #6)