Start by marking “Territory (Territory, #1)” as Want to Read:
Territory (Territory, #1)

Territory (Territory #1)

3.75 of 5 stars 3.75  ·  rating details  ·  536 ratings  ·  28 reviews
Kya Hubbard never pictured herself caught up in a world of shape-shifters and enemy packs. After all, she was just a small town girl trying to work her way through college. However, when she's attacked walking home after a long night working at the diner, the assault leaves her transformed and an unwilling member to a pack of voracious shape-shifters.

Kya bides her time an...more
Published October 29th 2011

To ask other readers questions about Territory, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Territory

Jacqueline
I'm giving this book 3 stars for the entertaining story and an extra star for potential. This was a shifter story with some new fresh ideas and some moments of brilliance but it also had a few problems that were probably due to a lack of writing experience on the part of the author. A couple of places where motivations were not well explained and maybe where a character's motivations were weak and not a good basis for their actions. Perhaps also the shifter world needed a clearer explanation. Pe...more
Jessica
Omg this book made no sense at all. It started out good with the author jumping right on explaining some shifter traits. I expected a storyline with an abused heroine who gradually becomes strong and moves past her abuse to find love with her mate. The heroine does a complete 180 like...in between chapters. One shes cowering abuse victim next shes yelling in dudes face. Its not logical. "Hero" was not a very positive guy. Hes got serious rage issues and physically hurts the heroine several times...more
Lburt
May 23, 2012 Lburt rated it 2 of 5 stars
Shelves: weres
It was ok. It was kinda similar to the Alpha and Omega series. The characters were likable and the story line entertaining. I did wanna shake the main character at one point though and tell her to stop always running away. Overall not a bad read.
ZintekiaRed
I love, love, loved it. First of all can I say, Briggs...HOT!!! I want one! LOL! If you love romance, love shfiters, love wolves...this book is for you! Thanks Susan, looking forward to TerIItory!
Jessica
This was so good, it was more a love story than a paranormal, but it definitely had that element :)
Jillian Ridall
This is a great book! Read it in less then a few hours! It's just beautiful :)
Avery Brim
Absolutely love this book.... this series is a must read
Cammy
Crap. Pure crap.
Becca
Oh yay! this was super good! I've seen it a million times and a half on my amazon recommendation list but i always even avoided looking at it because i thought from the cover and title really it would be something completely different from what it was. Well let me tell you, the saying don't judge a book by its cover is something i am sure all readers do, because we are allowed obviously to deem what is readable by the cover - i agree with that, most of the time. This time i wish i had looked at...more
Hollie
tiring at times but does have potential

This read did have potential but at times felt redundant. She ran. He chased. She got hurt. Over and over. While the plot was a bit tiring I did.enjoy the characters and would read more on this if offered. I also feel.an epilogue would have have done wonders here.
Bianca
I really liked the idea for this story, unfortunately the execution fell a little flat for me. It needed some better editing. I never felt connected to the Hero and I never felt the Hero and Heroines connection to each other! I do not need a lot of sex in a romance novel, but what I do need is sexual tension and I did not feel any between the H/h. This just didn't feel like a romance novel to me! Lots of action scenes separated by the heroine sleeping and eating or escaping/running! On the plus...more
Lettee
OMG! I really am glad I stumbled across this book! It grabbed my attention, kept it and got me lost within the characters. There are a lot of books/series out there that can grab you from the beginning. But to "keep" your attention throughout the book/series is an altogether different story. (No Pun intended. :) ) There is an incredible amount of excitement that puts you on the edge of your seat. I thought I was going to crack my Kindle Fire! I am not one for "love stories" but the way Susan put...more
Alisa Lawry
This book has everything a good werewolf/ shifter should! Romance, shifters and plenty of action! Great story line Briggs is an amazing beta!!mwho wouldn't love him!
Becky
I loved this book. This author is now definitely one of my favourites. I couldn't put this book down and read it in one sitting. Now for the prequel!!
Laticia Selvey
Part way through I just thought the author extended the book for nothing, it really wasn't needed..
Sue Perfetto
I have never written a review before, but want to say the book was awesome! Susan is now on my favorite list of authors to read and cannot wait for another book to be published.

The story was very well written and was exciting with action on every page. I would have like if the scene at the cabin would have ended with Briggs and Kya declaring their love for one another but....it had an interesting twist to the ending.

Very good book. I love a great shifter book. Price was reasonable too. Thank y...more
Lis
Had a good start and had some plot potential but then the storyline struggles. Events jump around, nothing is resolved and the lack of communication is unbeliveable. Venegeful pack members appear with no self preservation or purpose but bullying. Several misspelled words and other mistakes are abundant. Downloaded as a kindle recommendation, besides being a quick read, I'm a little fearful of selection further books listed.
Julie Post
Between 3-4 stars

entertaining story that kept me reading. about 3/4 through the book all the running away became a bit much but I was invested in wanting to know how the story would end. most I liked but rehashing the same insecurities dragged the story down. I did like the writing.
Angarad
I was kind of disappointed. I mean I was reading with the TV on background but I was so not into the book I kept being distracted by the TV, something that doesn´t happen when I am really into a book.
The story´s beginning was interesting but it didn´t go further that ok.
Kathy Harrington
It was ok. I had wished there was a little more sexual tension between the characters. Briggs was too damn angry, like all the time. If you want a good wolf book, I suggest T.A.Grey and her Kategan Alphas. Very Very good.
Sasha
I have now read this twice, intending to do a little reading before going to be and end up reading more than half of the book.
Still as captivating as I remember.
Sanyetta
This book irritated the hell out of me. The lead female character was portrayed as stupid and kept doing stupid shit over and over. OMG! I hated this book.
Tracey Brown
enjoyable read good characters and story will look for more by susan
Rachel
omg I loved this book must read!!!
Saralynn Farley
Couldn't even finish
Jasmine
rated G... great story
WHHYYYY????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 16 Sep 19, 2012 05:10AM
  • Pack of Lies (Red Ridge Pack, #1)
  • A Wolf's Pride (Love Bites, #3)
  • Reviving Bloom (Bloom Daniels, #1)
  • (Mis)fortune (Judgement of the Six, #2)
  • Silence of the Wolves (Call of the Wilderness #1)
  • Change:A Lacey Hannigan Novel
  • My Soul for You (In The Dark # 1)
  • Betraying Innocence
  • Phase (Phase Trilogy, #1)
  • Outsider (Outsider, #1)
  • Shifted (Shifted, #1)
  • Werewolf Dreams (Taming the Wolf, #1)
  • Two Times the Charm (Alpha Doms, #9)
  • Jason & Cadence (The Wolf's Mate, #1)
  • Crimson Moon (Crimson Trilogy, #1)
  • Homecoming (Cloaked Devices #0.5)
  • The Eve Genome
  • Apocalyptic Moon (After the Bane, #1)
Leto (Skin Walkers, #3) King (Skin Walkers, #1) Monroe (Skin Walkers, #4) Conn (Skin Walkers, #2) Gauge (Skin Walkers, #5)