Start by marking “Territory (Territory, #2)” as Want to Read:
Territory (Territory, #2)

Territory (Territory #2)

3.78 of 5 stars 3.78  ·  rating details  ·  710 ratings  ·  32 reviews
Kya Hubbard never pictured herself caught up in a world of shape-shifters and enemy packs. After all, she was just a small town girl trying to work her way through college. However, when she's attacked walking home after a long night working at the diner, the assault leaves her transformed and an unwilling member to a pack of voracious shape-shifters.

Kya bides her time an
Published October 29th 2011

To ask other readers questions about Territory, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Territory

Jacqueline
I'm giving this book 3 stars for the entertaining story and an extra star for potential. This was a shifter story with some new fresh ideas and some moments of brilliance but it also had a few problems that were probably due to a lack of writing experience on the part of the author. A couple of places where motivations were not well explained and maybe where a character's motivations were weak and not a good basis for their actions. Perhaps also the shifter world needed a clearer explanation. Pe ...more
Jessica
Omg this book made no sense at all. It started out good with the author jumping right on explaining some shifter traits. I expected a storyline with an abused heroine who gradually becomes strong and moves past her abuse to find love with her mate. The heroine does a complete 180 like...in between chapters. One shes cowering abuse victim next shes yelling in dudes face. Its not logical. "Hero" was not a very positive guy. Hes got serious rage issues and physically hurts the heroine several times ...more
Lburt
May 23, 2012 Lburt rated it 2 of 5 stars
Shelves: weres
It was ok. It was kinda similar to the Alpha and Omega series. The characters were likable and the story line entertaining. I did wanna shake the main character at one point though and tell her to stop always running away. Overall not a bad read.
ZintekiaRed
I love, love, loved it. First of all can I say, Briggs...HOT!!! I want one! LOL! If you love romance, love shfiters, love wolves...this book is for you! Thanks Susan, looking forward to TerIItory!
Jessica
This was so good, it was more a love story than a paranormal, but it definitely had that element :)
Jillian Ridall
This is a great book! Read it in less then a few hours! It's just beautiful :)
Avery Brim
Absolutely love this book.... this series is a must read
Cammy
Crap. Pure crap.
I was so bummed reading this book. The love story was my least favorite type of romance where the guy doesn't love the girl at first site and makes her continually feel terrible and unloved the whole story up until the very last chapter. It was just so unsatisfying. Also, the heroin was a confusing character that right after being abused and violated for four years seems eager and not apprehensive about being brazen and jumping into bed with the guy really early. Overall, this was a big disappoi ...more
Becca
Oh yay! this was super good! I've seen it a million times and a half on my amazon recommendation list but i always even avoided looking at it because i thought from the cover and title really it would be something completely different from what it was. Well let me tell you, the saying don't judge a book by its cover is something i am sure all readers do, because we are allowed obviously to deem what is readable by the cover - i agree with that, most of the time. This time i wish i had looked at ...more
Karen A Bastian
Territory

This book was not a five star novel. It didn't have much interaction between the hero and heroine for there to be a love story. If the heroine did not run away every other page it would have been less frustrating and pointless. Also too much of the story was about telling what had happened instead of the author writing about the experience. This story needed more planning and thought development. NOT FIVE STARS!!!
Hollie
tiring at times but does have potential

This read did have potential but at times felt redundant. She ran. He chased. She got hurt. Over and over. While the plot was a bit tiring I did.enjoy the characters and would read more on this if offered. I also feel.an epilogue would have have done wonders here.
Bianca
I really liked the idea for this story, unfortunately the execution fell a little flat for me. It needed some better editing. I never felt connected to the Hero and I never felt the Hero and Heroines connection to each other! I do not need a lot of sex in a romance novel, but what I do need is sexual tension and I did not feel any between the H/h. This just didn't feel like a romance novel to me! Lots of action scenes separated by the heroine sleeping and eating or escaping/running! On the plus ...more
Lettee
OMG! I really am glad I stumbled across this book! It grabbed my attention, kept it and got me lost within the characters. There are a lot of books/series out there that can grab you from the beginning. But to "keep" your attention throughout the book/series is an altogether different story. (No Pun intended. :) ) There is an incredible amount of excitement that puts you on the edge of your seat. I thought I was going to crack my Kindle Fire! I am not one for "love stories" but the way Susan put ...more
Alisa Lawry
This book has everything a good werewolf/ shifter should! Romance, shifters and plenty of action! Great story line Briggs is an amazing beta!!mwho wouldn't love him!
Julissa
3.5 REALLY good story. Briggs had me at grumpy growling. Only complaint, her excessive running away gave me whip lash.
Laticia Selvey
Part way through I just thought the author extended the book for nothing, it really wasn't needed..
Sue Perfetto
I have never written a review before, but want to say the book was awesome! Susan is now on my favorite list of authors to read and cannot wait for another book to be published.

The story was very well written and was exciting with action on every page. I would have like if the scene at the cabin would have ended with Briggs and Kya declaring their love for one another but....it had an interesting twist to the ending.

Very good book. I love a great shifter book. Price was reasonable too. Thank y
Lis
Had a good start and had some plot potential but then the storyline struggles. Events jump around, nothing is resolved and the lack of communication is unbeliveable. Venegeful pack members appear with no self preservation or purpose but bullying. Several misspelled words and other mistakes are abundant. Downloaded as a kindle recommendation, besides being a quick read, I'm a little fearful of selection further books listed.
Julie Post
Between 3-4 stars

entertaining story that kept me reading. about 3/4 through the book all the running away became a bit much but I was invested in wanting to know how the story would end. most I liked but rehashing the same insecurities dragged the story down. I did like the writing.
Angarad
I was kind of disappointed. I mean I was reading with the TV on background but I was so not into the book I kept being distracted by the TV, something that doesnt happen when I am really into a book.
The storys beginning was interesting but it didnt go further that ok.
Holly
Plot was too repetitive - one minute our heroine is scared of our hero, the next she loves him. Then she's running away because he doesn't want a mate. All because they won't have a direct conversation, it was beyond frustrating :/
Kathy Harrington
It was ok. I had wished there was a little more sexual tension between the characters. Briggs was too damn angry, like all the time. If you want a good wolf book, I suggest T.A.Grey and her Kategan Alphas. Very Very good.
Becky
I loved this book. This author is now definitely one of my favourites. I couldn't put this book down and read it in one sitting. Now for the prequel!!
Sanyetta
This book irritated the hell out of me. The lead female character was portrayed as stupid and kept doing stupid shit over and over. OMG! I hated this book.
Sasha
Three times I have read this now. It is a great story, although I did pick up on a few punctuation issues.
Tracey Brown
enjoyable read good characters and story will look for more by susan
Rachel
omg I loved this book must read!!!
Saralynn Farley
Couldn't even finish
WHHYYYY????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 17 Sep 19, 2012 05:10AM
  • Red Moon Rising (Red Moon Second Generation)
  • Mates Since Birth (Half-breed Shifters, #3)
  • Reviving Bloom (Bloom Daniels, #1)
  • Third Rank (Penn Lake Wolves #3)
  • Homecoming (Cloaked Devices #0.5)
  • Dylan (Bowen Boys, #3)
  • Wicked Magic
  • Pack of Lies (Red Ridge Pack, #1)
  • Werewolf Dreams (Taming the Wolf, #1)
  • Foxy On The Run (Supernatural Bounty Hunter, #1)
  • Sol (Luna Lodge, #1)
  • Caged Wolf (Wolves of Willow Bend, #2)
  • A Wolf's Pride (Love Bites, #3)
  • Revealing Kia (The Lost Girl, #2)
  • (Un)bidden (Judgement of the Six, #4)
  • Blood Mate (Project Rebellion, #2)
  • Silence of the Wolves (Call of the Wilderness #1)

Territory (3 books)
  • Territory Prequel (Territory, #1)
  • TerrIIItory (Territory Book 3)
King (Skin Walkers, #1) Leto (Skin Walkers, #6) Monroe (Skin Walkers, #7) Conn (Skin Walkers, #5) Gauge (Skin Walkers, #8)