The Ultimate Cardinals Record Book: A Complete Guide to the Most Unusual, Unbelievable, and Unbreakable Records in Cardinals History

4.75 of 5 stars 4.75  ·  rating details  ·  8 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Featuring every relevant team record, statistic, and award winner from the St. Louis Cardinals’ incredible past, this book includes a comprehensive collection of Redbirds all-time leaders in every conceivable category, from hits to strikeouts. From Dizzy Dean’s 30 wins or Lou Brock’s 938 career stolen bases to Bob Gibson’s single-season ERA of 1.12 or Mark McGwire’s 70 hom...more
Published February 21st 2012 by Triumph Books

Tom Steele
The only thing that could make this compendium of Cardinals records more complete is a picture of Torty Craig.
Richard
Spring Training is underway, so this is a good time to get geared up for another season of Cardinal baseball with The Ultimate Cardinals Record Book. I think you can only do so much with a book like this, and Dan Moore does about as good a job as one can do. So, I give the book 3 stars because I do like the book. I recommend it to anyone interested in learning Cardinal records and history.

My favorite chapters were toward the end of the book where Moore delved into "ancient" baseball history, aro...more
Doubledf99.99
It's Spring and that means baseball, this is a great book on the St Louis Cardinals, past and present, lots of good stats and stories. Really like the kindle edition. that means the book goes where I go. and one can put out fires or put down arguements on a short notice, with the book just a few clicks away..
Matt Kendrick
If you want a dash if hilarity with your Cardinals history, this is the book for you. Well, slightly more than a dash of hilarity. Find this book, and enjoy.
Dan
Nov 28, 2011 Dan rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
Why, I'd give it six stars if I could.
Ayana
Ayana is currently reading it
Dec 24, 2013
Cody G.
Cody G. marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2013
Randy
Randy added it
Apr 12, 2013
Matt
Matt marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2012
Michael
Michael marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2012
Ben
Ben marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2012