Imagine Love

Imagine Love

3.78 of 5 stars 3.78  ·  rating details  ·  114 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Imagine moonlight and roses. And London and Paris. And the intoxicating magic of a Louisiana bayou. Then journey with master storyteller Katherine Stone on this breathtaking voyage of danger, courage, and love.
They met beside the brilliant blue bayou. She was an innocent girl, and he was a reckless and angry boy. Claire Chamberlain believed in dreams, and Cole Taylor belie...more
Published March 30th 1997 by Ballantine Books (first published January 1st 1996)

Susan Swiderski
To tell the truth, I bought this book because a retired friend told me he and Stone went to medical school together, and the more he told me, the more curious I became about reading some of her books. I started with this one because the e-version was... cheap. It is also one of her earlier books, so it's probably safe to assume that her writing has improved since then.

Not that it needed much improving. She has a real talent for spinning intricate interwoven tales. She also created memorable char...more
Heather Aziere
I really enjoyed this book. Don't judge me! Romance novels are not normally my thing, but I loved the characters, the suspense, the use of multiple narrators, and the way everything is interwoven. I don't care what anyone says--I love it.
RomReader
Music teacher in small Louisiana town gets an unexpected visit from her 1st BF who suddenly left her after he accidentally killed his father 12 years ago. Famous singer Hero wanted to visit his hometown & see heroine one last time for closure. He is shocked to find out that heroine is blind & never really had a marriage. He invites her to sing a duet with him in London & she accepts. Their time in London sparks feelings b/w the 2 that never faded away. It also brings various people i...more
Nicolle
absolutely brilliant ! I loved Pearl Moon the first book I ever read of Katherine Stone..but oh my how Imagine Love will blow your mind. It is absolutely amazing this author details her books...she knows just when to surprise or when to keep you in the dark, when to tease you & when to share the joy & happiness of these characters. Sarah is my favorite in this one...she's the strong, determined, in control journalist...or so you think. Her story had me crying & her journey to reconci...more
Кристина
С тази книга слагам край на новата година.
Винаги съм харесвала стила на писане на авторката.Много различен,единствен и неповторим,тъжен и меланхоличен."Черно сърце" има някои общи черти с друга нейни книга-"Часът на Пепеляшка" но само привидно.
Историята не е еднозначна,по-скоро разказва историята на три различни любовни истории,които накрая се преплитат чрез криминалния елемент.
Имаше много тежки моменти,много болка,тайни и любов.Краят беше много сладък.
Въобще ако си почитател на по-драматичните...more
Kathryn Knight
Picked this up at a book sale...it's about 20 years old. Very sweet romantic suspense involving 3 separate couples that have intertwining lives. I would have enjoyed more heat, but this is a "closed-door" romance. Loved the bayou setting and the history between Claire and Cole.
Jane
Although I was a bit unsure when I picked this book in the library, it really was a good story. You managed to get to know the characters and the story didn't move too slow or too fast. The ending was good as well and tied up most of the loose ends. This was a good book.
This was the first Katherine Stone book I read. I found it on my grandma's bookshelf, which is probably why I liked it so much. She had great taste in reading material.

The story was great, it moved quicly and I cheered with the characters at the end of the book.
Ray
I like the way this book wove three stories together. Definately a good read.
Teresa
Eh. Jumped around too much for me.
Barbara Pelger
Barbara Pelger marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2014
Radostina
Radostina marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2014
Ryssa
Ryssa marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2013
Archondoula
Archondoula marked it as to-read
Dec 02, 2013
Lila
Lila marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2013
Tonjarn
Tonjarn marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2013
Natali Ayoub
Natali Ayoub marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2013
Alaa Tarek
Alaa Tarek marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Katherine Stone is the New York Times bestselling author of twenty-one novels, including Roommates, Twins, Bed of Roses, Happy Endings, and Pearl Moon. Her books have been translated into twenty languages and are sold worldwide. A physician who now writes full-time, she lives in the Pacific Northwest with her husband, physician and novelist Jack Chase (Fatal Analysis, Mortality Rate, The Magruder...more
More about Katherine Stone...
The Other Twin Pearl Moon Another Man's Son Cinderella Hour Roommates