Start by marking “Persona 3: Official Design Works” as Want to Read:
Persona 3: Official Design Works

Persona 3: Official Design Works

4.63  ·  Rating Details  ·  49 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
Featuring the character designs of Shigenori Soejima! Go behind the scenes of "Persona 3," one of the most unique and respected RPG's ever. Inside you'll find character designs, rough sketches, storyboards, backgrounds & settings, an exclusive interview with the game's creators, and more!
Published July 3rd 2012 by Udon Entertainment Inc (first published March 13th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Persona 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Persona 3

Jeff Lanter
Mar 13, 2014 Jeff Lanter rated it really liked it
Persona 3 is one of my favorite video games of all time so picking up the art book was something I was sure to enjoy. Much like the Persona 4 book, this features character, persona, and shadow designs with some promotional art and environments thrown in. Soejima is once again an entertaining voice to guide you through his designs and the interview at the end is great for any fan of the game. This book is smaller than Persona 4 by quite a bit which is disappointing considering Persona 3 is one of ...more
Parka
Nov 15, 2012 Parka rated it really liked it

(More pictures on my blog)

This is the video game art book for the highly acclaimed Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3.

The Japanese edition of this book ペルソナ3 公式設定資料集 was originally published in 2006. Udon does a great job at translation, as usual. The book only has 144 pages so that's quite thin compared to other Udon art books.

It collects the character designs, sketches, storyboards, backgrounds, miscellaneous in game items, and interviews with the creators, producer and director Katsura Hashino (橋野
Melanie
Jun 17, 2015 Melanie rated it really liked it
Shelves: books-i-own, artbooks
How good it is to finally have you in my arms...

Michael Alexander Henke
Jun 30, 2012 Michael Alexander Henke rated it really liked it
Shelves: art, video-games
UDON produces some really nice art books, and this one is no exception. A word of warning to people who haven't played the game, this book does contain some spoilers. Otherwise it has a lot of great concept and game art with commentary from the artist about his inspirations. It is a little on the short side, and kind of odd to be coming out now, 5+ years after the game was released. Still if you enjoyed the game, it is worth the time.
Sarah Santiago
Feb 24, 2015 Sarah Santiago rated it it was amazing
Such pretty designs!! I like the storyboard for the OP "Soul Phrase" and the little character biographies are also very awesome. This game is one of my absolute favorites, and I always wish I could forget playing it so I can play it again and again.
Alya
Sep 17, 2012 Alya rated it it was amazing
Really really loved the serie,, moreso than Persona 4 so the moment I saw this book, I knew I had to have it.
Mitsuru
Mitsuru marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2016
André
André rated it it was amazing
Feb 09, 2016
Naomi
Naomi added it
Dec 25, 2015
Caroline
Caroline marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2015
Aki
Aki added it
Nov 27, 2015
Eden Grey
Eden Grey rated it it was amazing
Nov 27, 2015
Brian
Brian added it
Nov 12, 2015
Paul Brownlee
Paul Brownlee marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2015
Dominic Smith
Dominic Smith marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2015
Steffi
Steffi rated it it was amazing
Oct 08, 2015
Jayme
Jayme rated it it was amazing
Sep 06, 2015
Le
Le rated it it was amazing
Aug 30, 2015
Olivia
Olivia marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2015
Augusta Li
Augusta Li rated it it was amazing
Jul 27, 2015
Jordanna
Jordanna marked it as to-read
May 09, 2015
Rob Michniewicz
Rob Michniewicz rated it it was amazing
Apr 21, 2015
Godruhn
Godruhn marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2015
Ryan Mount
Ryan Mount rated it it was amazing
Apr 03, 2015
Sigrid
Sigrid marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2015
Aip Library
Aip Library marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2015
Phùng Nghĩa
Phùng Nghĩa rated it it was amazing
Mar 12, 2015
Smiffins
Smiffins marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2015